1. Want more dps /hps? Try this!

This post is for DK, Druid, Paladin, Shaman only.
    It's for class that use "Relic"

It's worth the try and it's for all spec ( Heal, Dps, Tank )

Most of people dont like to change the rotation they have been
    Using for years, but heres something you can try and give me
    Feedback if you want.

I will take the class Paladin for this example but its the same for Dk, Druid and Shaman

The Relic ( libram for paladin ) can be changed in combat, via a simple macro
    /equip libram#1( name of the libram )
    /equip libram#2( name of the libram )

So if you have some "free time" in your ratation,
    You can introduce this macro in it and both libram buff will stack
    Lets say for dps you normally use http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50455 witch gives you
    5x44 str = 220 str , with this macro in your rotation, you can add http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=47661
    Witch give you another 200 str

Its like having 10 extra strengh gem witch is a lot,,,
    The only "hic", is when u use that macro it does trigger the GCD
    ( Global CD ) so you need to use it when all "dps" skill are in CD or you might loose dps

Try it and give me feedback, can be good for healer dps and tank spec
    I might be wrong, need to test it but i think at LK fight this macro does not trigger GCD witch is very nice
    If you already using this macro , good for you, if you never heard about it then try it ;) Or you can stick with your old 4 skills rotation

Give me feed back ;)

2. Well, this seems to be a bug and you shouldn't be able to keep the buffs from two relics at once (from Patch 3.2.2)
    "Relics: All buffs provided by relics (idols, librams, totems and sigils) now share an exclusive category such that gaining a buff from one of these items will remove all other buffs gained from items in this category."

Besides that, if I'm not mistaken, swapping relics resets your swing timer, since relics are considered weapons, which would probably kill your DPS as a melee.
    Edited: December 1, 2015 Reason: Words

3. This only really works for feral druids due to the gap in energy regen, cant comment on rogues due to not having a geared one

4. Would definitively work well for feral druid, but rogue dont use "Relic" as far as i know.