1. [A] <Oceanic> [AU/NZ]

<Oceanic> is a newly formed guild with the goal of finding and recruiting players from Australia and New Zealand.

It is often difficult for people from the Oceanic timezone to raid on private servers, simply because the EU and NA players raid and play at different times than us, and there never seems to be enough Oceanic players to form working groups.

We want to bring as much of the Oceanic playerbase on Lordaeron together to hopefully form a working community.

If you wish to join whisper Duckies or Easymac ingame.

2. Heya,

Where abouts in the Oceanic region are you from?

:)

3. We have recruited members from Australia and New Zealand so far, and one member is from India

4. Okay cool thanks for the reply :)

I shall try and add you ingame to see where your at once Ive downloaded the client !

5. We are recruiting all members, high level and low as we are only levelling our selves at the moment. Just send us a whisper in game and we can go from there.

6. Since the guild was formed on December 1st, we have recruited over 20 Oceanic players and received messages from many others who wish to join, but currently have commitments to their current guilds. If you're an Oceanic player on Lordaeron and have interest in joining the guild now, or after the release of WotLK, please send Duckies or Easymac a whisper or ingame mail.

7. Am from India and would love to join you guys but on Horde side :(

8. Just re-roll alliance because we all know horde are scumbags anyway

9. Are you guys planning on raiding in WOTLK? My play times can be late friday and early saturday in the mornings aswell as during the week a couple days. Ive applied to one US guild as these times suit me but they dont know how to figure out GMT times and thought itd be 1am :) :) ohwell their loss. So Im looking for oceanic raid times as an option.

10. Yes we are planning on raiding WotLK. As yet we haven't decided on raid times, that will be decided after Wrath is released and we come closer to 80.

11. Just re-roll alliance because we all know horde are scumbags anyway
    I have 2 70's. Re-rolling will be a pain :S

12. Recruiting all Oceanic players to form our first raid team.