1. I'm not a "skilled developer" or anything, but the PTRs that were brought up by blizzard very rarely had as gamebreaking bugs as the WotLK raids on Warmane currently have. And even if there were huge bugs, they were mostly centered around one or maybe two encounters, not cluttered around almost every boss. I'm pleased with the work you put in developing the server, and I really hope you are realistic about being able to fix all of the dozens of bugs that are currently present, in a timespan of one week. I, and apparently many more, doubt you can. Prove us wrong.
    Thats why it is better to postpone it and launch at or after 24th Dec. Now there are a few ppl that whine and qq bout boredom, tho, when you release bugged wotlk content, forum will burn with countless people complaining. Yet, we're all the time talking bout pve and no one said anything bout broken pvp...

I doubt they will make it as long as it was in retail...
    Imo that would be the best thing and it wasnt that long. Keep in mind, you will be stuck with LK here forever spamming ICC doing nothing else. So give Lord a healthy full year or more of activity.

Now we dont even have bt/swp but lets already forgot bout it.. + I dont wanna camp one mine node for over a 3hrs to level up professions

2. PTR for WotLK should be open at least 1 month before WotLK comes out imho. There's still tons of class bugs and raid bugs and 1 week even with a good developer team doesn't seem enough. All the good work will get tarnished once people reach 80 and bugs are still there just to rush an expansion. (Even for PvPers that are having a bad time in TBC, without class fixes it's still not an enjoyable experience)
    Feel free to prove me wrong, no one would be happier to take something back.
    True. And usually the important part is testing. It requires time to test & report, & fixe bugs until having a polished & working content.

3. True. And usually the important part is testing. It requires time to test & report, & fixe bugs until having a polished & working content.
    So much truth.
    So far what I have seen on PTR Content doesn't seem polished. Yes i admit there are not really gamebreaking Bugs but still wouldn't it be way way more better to release each Encounter at least 80% Bugfree?

Like for example Heigan, how is it possible that the Dance is reversed? Doesnt Devs test at least a little bit before releasing?
    (How will Ulduar then even be scripted...)

People wait for WotLK but people rather wait a little longer and experience good Scripting instead of getting disappointed just because you guys want to rush a set date. You guys want to be the best wotlk server then yes just bring us super good first tier experience so people actually believe it.

Just imagine how pissed of people would be if they see that there "glorious" wotlk isnt that good as expected

For all RELEASE WOTLK NOW Crybabys.. rather test on PTR and you will see why they shouldn't.
    WotLK will be releasing anyways and then your stuck for ever in ICC in 1 year so rather have a good time before it happens.
    (mostly PvP players are screaming for wotlk anyways so just join Blackrock for the time being)

PS: This is not a bashing on devs btw. I dont want to **** on your Soup, fixes so far where mostly great.
    But just for the sake of the Lordearon philosophy Quality > everything else.
    Edited: December 2, 2015

4. I would rather work on the realm than play so others could enjoy.

Not script, but bug find. Too bad leveling many characters takes alot of spare time let to mention zone discovery/quest discovery.

PTR on private servers arnt for the masses unfortunately, people naturally tire of it. A staggered raid release works perfect to entertain the people of leveling and character polishing whilst finishing off the instances.

Thoughts?

5. I totaly agree with everyone who is saying Wotlk release should be delayed until the first Tier content is perfectly fine.

If it takes one month extra, sad but okay and 100% better then releasing broken content only to hold the timeline.

6. release date is fine . We can have wotlk without any raids available.You can farm dungeons/professions and prepare your characters for raids.
    Finally we will have some good pvp at 80 !!

7. release date is fine . We can have wotlk without any raids available.You can farm dungeons/professions and prepare your characters for raids.
    Join Blackrock.
    No one cares about PvP neither did Blizzard or Warmane

and btw quoute me later:

PvP player will cry about other classes that they are OP cuz 3.3.5 scaling on S5
    Edited: December 2, 2015

8. So much truth.
    So far what I have seen on PTR Content doesn't seem polished. Yes i admit there are not really gamebreaking Bugs but still wouldn't it be way way more better to release each Encounter at least 80% Bugfree?

Like for example Heigan, how is it possible that the Dance is reversed? Doesnt Devs test at least a little bit before releasing?
    (How will Ulduar then even be scripted...)

People wait for WotLK but people rather wait a little longer and experience good Scripting instead of getting disappointed just because you guys want to rush a set date. You guys want to be the best wotlk server then yes just bring us super good first tier experience so people actually believe it.

Just imagine how pissed of people would be if they see that there "glorious" wotlk isnt that good as expected

For all RELEASE WOTLK NOW Crybabys.. rather test on PTR and you will see why they shouldn't.
    (mostly PvP players are screaming for wotlk anyways so just join Blackrock for the time being)

PS: This is not a bashing on devs btw. I dont want to **** on your Soup, fixes so far where mostly great.
    But just for the sake of the Lordearon philosophy Quality > everything else.
    You can just see the goals set behind LoD & the consequences a rushed release or not will have.
    A rushed release without testing (only 1 week on PTR with 2-3 guilds testing nights) will cause later endless spam, disappointment & arguing in game & in forums and it won't meet the expectations set by the Stuff itself on LoD.
    Postponing release by the number of days needed, enough to test on PTR & fix & polish content will result on some people crying & waiting a bit yes, but on then long run & good release, all will be satisfied & LoD will meet the goals set, which is the whole thing.
    For BC it's acceptable to have bugs, not fixed major problems as nodes, no SWP or BT but atleast take care of WoTlk for god sake.

9. Join Blackrock.
    No one cares about PvP

and btw quoute me later:

PvP player will cry about other classes that they are OP cuz 3.3.5 scaling on S5
    i will say only :pvp without lolmourne . Cap your xp at 70 and farm your za until 80 raids are released

10. You can just see the goals set behind LoD & the consequences a rushed release or not will have.
    A rushed release without testing (only 1 week on PTR with 2-3 guilds testing nights) will cause later endless spam, disappointment & arguing in game & in forums and it won't meet the expectations set by the Stuff itself on LoD.
    Postponing release by the number of days needed, enough to test on PTR & fix & polish content will result on some people crying & waiting a bit yes, but on then long run & good release, all will be satisfied & LoD will meet the goals set, which is the whole thing.
    For BC it's acceptable to have bugs, not fixed major problems as nodes, no SWP or BT but atleast take care of WoTlk for god sake.
    true story

11. release date is fine . We can have wotlk without any raids available.You can farm dungeons/professions and prepare your characters for raids.
    Release date isnt fine... You should join ptr to se how bad it is. One week for PTR to test out raids and there not a single word bout broken class talents and so and so.
    People are going to QQ so hard after release, thanks to ppl like you that whine for launch.
    And what is it that good pvp u're talking about ? Bugged arenas ? charging/blinking under texture ? totems going through walls and los and more. It also neeeds to be fixed along with spells

12. Maybe wait and see their fixes before launch

13. Release date isnt fine... You should join ptr to se how bad it is. One week for PTR to test out raids and there not a single word bout broken class talents and so and so.
    People are going to QQ so hard after release, thanks to ppl like you that whine for launch.
    And what is it that good pvp u're talking about ? Bugged arenas ? charging/blinking under texture ? totems going through walls and los and more. It also neeeds to be fixed along with spells
    I didn't say this, but it's like testing concerns only PVE. they stated "Initial testing goals are Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum and the Eye of Eternity, followed by Wintergrasp and 5-man dungeons towards the end of next week. "
    Well polished content concerns PVP as much as PVE. The worst is that PvP bugs exists already, are reported but not fixed yet. So work should be focused on both. Well release after one week. loL

14. Maybe wait and see their fixes before launch
    This. People didint even test content on live server, but they already know its gonna be broken. PTR and live server are two diffrent things.

If you dont trust developers and admins,if you think they gonna fix nothing.. and just open bugged content.. why you even play here ?

15. have they fixed mark and gift of the wild stacking? i dont see anything on bugtracker

First 12345 ... Last