1. you fail to understand what we are getting at so let me educate you a bit Brinley. Warmane announced lordaeron a few months ago, they stated that it would be the world's most complete WotLK realm. That no matter the level of detail it will be working. Sure they can release it unfinished and i'm sure a lot of the population, including you, would be fine with a 75% working realm. But that other 25% the dedicated, the people most likely to support the server, the truly involved population don't want a 75% working realm. We want a realm that, sure may have some bugs on a couple of raid bosses. But for the most part it's a smooth raiding experience, as well as a pvp experience. I hope they can live up to the hype that they made, not us.
    Sure you are right. Everyone wanna this. But common.. you cant really say in what state live server gonna be on release day. I really hater when someone criticism something, before it even happend. Maybe i'm naive, but i belive they gonna fix most of bugs, before release day. If not im gonna be first player on forum with disappointed post. All i say .. just wait to release day.

2. No one is talking about vanilla/tbc content, wotlk content is not ready be it classes or raids
    My point stands

3. Sure you are right. Everyone wanna this. But common.. you cant really say in what state live server gonna be on release day. I really hater when someone criticism something, before it even happend. Maybe i'm naive, but i belive they gonna fix most of bugs, before release day. If not im gonna be first player on forum with disappointed post. All i say .. just wait to release day.
    Yeah this is how I feel too... Everyone is freaking out about bugs on PTR as if it will all be exactly the same on release day...
    Why not just wait and see what actually happens before you **** all over the devs/staff for not delivering on their promise?

4. We are not complaining on the free content, we are just giving our oppinion on releasing content not ready to be released.
    We are thankful and care about the server else we wouldn't even bother saying anything or going test stuff or making bugtracker reports in hope that stuff gets fixed. So no, your point doesn't stand because everyone is entitled to their oppinion and you can't just say people are not entitled to theirs and should just shut up and be thankful.

I guess you are just one of the "gib WotLK asap plz this is 3.3.5a server" people and that's fine, you are entitled to that oppinion aswell.

5. This thread really shows off the the entitlement of large guild raiders.

You want time to raid sunwell? Stay at 70 and DO IT. You want perfectly scripted content? Go pay for retail. EoE is the least popular raid and your latching onto its bugs crying your freaking eyes out.

Expecting the worst because your little bottom isn't being rubbed the right way. Seriously, you people should be the "face" of warmane and the best the community has to offer. Instead your self serving pricks whining when the slightest decision doesn't favor you.

6. This thread really shows off the the entitlement of large guild raiders.

You want time to raid sunwell? Stay at 70 and DO IT. You want perfectly scripted content? Go pay for retail. EoE is the least popular raid and your latching onto its bugs crying your freaking eyes out.

Expecting the worst because your little bottom isn't being rubbed the right way. Seriously, you people should be the "face" of warmane and the best the community has to offer. Instead your self serving pricks whining when the slightest decision doesn't favor you.
    I do play retail , thanks. People shouldn't state something if it's not true. Why wouldn't I "latch" on to it, it's one of first raids and it's bugged. What does that say for future released content. Will it be the same? Who knows. That's all i'm saying is that it doesn't look good for the server when one of the first raids is messy.
    Edited: December 2, 2015

7. Jeez. When did a late release date become such a big deal.

Read the Realm Info people

8. This thread really shows off the the entitlement of large guild raiders.

The reason people play here is not because they can't afford retail, everyone I know plays both, it's because they want the WotLK experience which can't be achieved if stuff is bugged. EoE is not the only bugged raid atm, so are OS and Naxxramas. EoE is just more bugged than the other 2.

Also I don't know why u call fixes a desition that favours anyone in particular, raids working favour everyone last time I checked.

You say we should be the best the community has to offer, I believe constant trying to help so stuff works as intended and everyone is happy with it enters that category. Forums are just a place to voice opinions.

9. This thread really shows off the the entitlement of large guild raiders.

This has nothing to do with Sunwell & 70. He's talking about future Wotlk Content which is bugged.
    Second, "you people should be the "face" of warmane and the best the community has to offer" --> The best & caring community is the one who is 1) Thankful for what the team has done & is doing 2) Test & Report what's working & not working in order to enable devs to cover most of content & deliver a better version.

Nothing will get better if you are always satisfied with what's out there, regardless of its quality. Community help improving quality, not bypass it.

10. The reason people play here is not because they can't afford retail, everyone I know plays both, it's because they want the WotLK experience which can't be achieved if stuff is bugged. EoE is not the only bugged raid atm, so are OS and Naxxramas. EoE is just more bugged than the other 2.

Also I don't know why u call fixes a desition that favours anyone in particular, raids working favour everyone last time I checked.

You say we should be the best the community has to offer, I believe constant trying to help so stuff works as intended and everyone is happy with it enters that category. Forums are just a place to voice opinions.
    God forbid something is bugged on a TEST realm.

Making a huge stink about a few bugs on the PTR, over content that a TINY minority will see. Most players will barely make it 80, even less will do heroics, and less will raid Nax (hugely popular raid).

You say your trying to help, maybe help the content YOU wanna do. You'd even delay the entire server's goal to get 80, just so you can have perfectly scripted obscure content like EoE. I have faith in the staff to fix every important bug for the vast MAJORITY of players. Like questing, professions, and 5mans. Don't pretend to "do" anything for Warmane. You obviously care about your goals, and your goals only.

Then go play retail, the trash of a dying game it is.

11. God forbid something is bugged on a TEST realm.

Making a huge stink about a few bugs on the PTR, over content that a TINY minority will see. Most players will barely make it 80, even less will do heroics, and less will raid Nax (hugely popular raid).

You say your trying to help, maybe help the content YOU wanna do. You'd even delay the entire server's goal to get 80, just so you can have perfectly scripted obscure content like EoE. I have faith in the staff to fix every important bug for the vast MAJORITY of players. Like questing, professions, and 5mans. Don't pretend to "do" anything for Warmane. You obviously care about your goals, and your goals only.

Right because raiding is not a vital part of the game? Let's have a WHOLE tier of broken content which works 50/50 so no one can do PVE and everyone is stuck with 5 mans instead? Your logic is very flawd i can tell... It's more because that this content is soon gonna be released (within a week or so) if the estimate is correct and that's why people are frustrated to begin with... We don't want how it is in TBC at the moment which is meh its okay but it could be so much better. I like how you think that the minority is not gonna do the raiding that Warmane has to offer... Raiding and PVE (for many people) is the main reason you play wow and a reason why we want it to be challanging and not cleared in 24-48 hours.. Also i think retail will recover once Legion comes out (if the community stays that long that is).
    Edited: December 2, 2015

12. God forbid something is bugged on a TEST realm.

My bad, didn't know the goal of the entire server was to level to 80 and it was such a hard task only a few can accomplish. I wonder what that people do once they reach 80... Probably nothing since according to you the goal is only to get there.

You claim to know what people will do, I would love to have that power. Quests work good enough for anyone to reach 80, professions... how can they even be bugged?

Your posts are so absurd this is the last one I'm replying to, enjoy bashins my reply it won't be followed by any more.

PS: You don't know anything about me and what I've done/do for this server so stfu.

13. God forbid something is bugged on a TEST realm.

It's not few bugs, it's Tons of game breaking bugs. I don't understand why you want BUGGED wotlk so much? Ohh.. you can finnaly chill in Dalaran, or have WORSE pvp than we have now. If you want to have another mediocore server you can move to other wotlk server in warmane or other private server. If you want that MOST COMPLETED AND HARDCORE WOTLK SERVER you need to fix tons of bugs, and to fix bugs you need time. You are now creating tons of topics how pvp is bad, but there's gonna be 2x more of them if Warmane gonna release bugged pvp AND pve. Or maybe we all want to have MoP start, where we can buy not released things yet like gear or gems.
    P.S. Clasess are broken so how you gonna Raid or go do pvp? EoE is important raid, because he is not so popular doesn't mean that Warmane dont have to open it. Because if you want to play in best Wotlk server out there, you need to wait a little bit, maybe play another game or go outside with your pets or friends.

14. WOTLK HYPE BOYS!

PROFESSIONS! ECONOMY! ANGRY NERDS!

If the hype is too much, perhaps you should take a break.

15. No one is talking about vanilla/tbc content, wotlk content is not ready, be it classes or raids
    He is soo right ,like the others, that have concerns about wotlk launch. LK atm is way way more bugged than BC, speaking bout pve and pvp.
    Tho people want it now "gib WotLK asap plz this is 3.3.5a server" ...
    Doesnt matter if EoE is liked or not, its a progression realm, and this raid along with others must be working/scripted to progress into next tier later.

Most of people here probably does not understand part of doable and working. We know that for Warmane mainly scripted is doable/working and we dont want that, but this is what we're going to get cause of the rush. We already have 2 LK realms that are working around 60%.

10th Dec is the worst date they could set. Best would be at 24th or later, even in January. Knowing Warmane they wont fix things to the point to that there wont be major buggs as it is right now, even near 80%, in just a few days is close to impossible.

First ... 3456 Last