1. Events December 2th - December 6th

Greetings Warmane community,

This is the schedule of events for this week, with an addition of more PvP events!

Schedule
    Spoiler: Show

Brief description of events
    Spoiler: Show
    Race Event
    Race against other players on a course full of traps, using the world around you and try to get to the throne first.

1v1 Single-Elimination Tournament
    Fight against 16 other people and claim the top prize which includes titles, vanity rewards such as mounts and tokens.

3v3 Single-Elimination Tournament
    See if you you can reach the top while battling the best of the best.

Trivia
    Your knowledge can be very rewarding if you try.

Hide and Seek
    Find the elusive sneaky GM in his blue unique robes and get rewards.

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive. If you have any ideas, feel free to post them here. We read them all.
    Edited: December 2, 2015

2. Any pre-registration for the 3v3 event on warsong ?

3. Isn't today Warmane's 6th year anniversary? Congratulations Warmane staff!

4. Any pre-registration for the 3v3 event on warsong ?
    We'll be online 30 minutes before the actual event starts and we'll be taking teams, if you wish to participate, simply make a team (not actual arena team) and give it a name and decide who's the captain.

Isn't today Warmane's 6th year anniversary? Congratulations Warmane staff!
    Technically, it isn't. Warmane's anniversary is later! We appreciate the positive sentiment either way.

5. I guess Warmane is completely different from Molten now :P

I remember this back in the days...
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....y-celebrations!

6. So wheres the event ? We are online, no trace of any gm`s tho...
    nvm i just saw its at 1 server time
    Edited: December 6, 2015

7. Can anyone explain me how Trivia event works ? Cause i already missed it once and dont want to miss it again.

8. Can anyone explain me how Trivia event works ? Cause i already missed it once and dont want to miss it again.
    Questions are asked with a related topic and players compete in answering the question correct first.

9. for some reason i wasn't able to whisper the gm..

10. for some reason i wasn't able to whisper the gm..
    It's probably because you were too late and the event was already full. Trust me they tend to fill up pretty quick.

11. how can you fill a trivia event? :p my bad, didn't give you info.. and i'm pretty sure i was quite fast on some questions..

12. I'm disappointed ... Make world pvp events ... Come on..