1. Oh i am sorry, tought this was a progressive realm

TBC without swp/BT, is this a joke? and wotlk next week? ayy lmao.

TBC phase without tbc

2. TBC without swp/BT, is this a joke? and wotlk next week? ayy lmao.

TBC phase without tbc
    It's been stated many times before that the "progressive" part of this realm does NOT mean blizzlike progression through vanilla -> tbc -> wotlk.
    They mean progressive release of raids AT LEVEL 80.

The focus is not on the experience at level 60 or 70. The only reason we spent some time at each of these caps was to give more time to devs for bug fixes.

Isn't it obvious that progressive release of raid content at 60 and 70 is not happening?
    At 60, all raids were released at once, same thing with TBC raids aside from BT/SWP.

3. yo quit attacking the guy, he has a point. I came here from a progressive realm expecting a lot more because warmane*tm and I too am a disappointed. Especially because I am a pvp-er.

Hopefully things improve with wotlk, because right now this server isn't better than the old one i used to play on, it's the large population that makes it fun. And by that i mean world pvp is amazing here :P For how long, we'll see.

Edit: PS. TBC pvp was a major fuc-up.
    Edited: December 2, 2015

4. If you expected balanced pvp at 60/70 in 3.3.5 you're an *****.

5. In fact, people never change.
    Whenever someone states a point, there is always an argument to argue with them.
    1) Where is SWP & BT --> Go leave the server & play TBC server
    2) Why release WoTlk while content of wotlk (some bosses & EoE) bugged ? --> If you don't like it, leave. It's free server, go play retail
    3) Why no fix PvP ? --> Who cares about PvP, same story
    4) Whatever the statements are, no clear response from mods or gmS
    5) REDO 1) all over again

6. yo quit attacking the guy, he has a point. I came here from a progressive realm expecting a lot more because warmane*tm and I too am a disappointed. Especially because I am a pvp-er.

Hopefully things improve with wotlk, because right now this server isn't better than the old one i used to play on, it's the large population that makes it fun. And by that i mean world pvp is amazing here :P For how long, we'll see.

Edit: PS. TBC pvp was a major fuc-up.
    I'm not trying to attack anyone, I'm simply pointing out that OP's interpretation of what the "Progressive" means in relation to Lordaeron is incorrect.

We were never meant to progress through Vanilla/TBC as if it were retail. It is impossible to deliver this experience accurately with the 3.3.5 client.

In fact, people never change.
    Whenever someone states a point, there is always an argument to argue with them.
    2) Why release WoTlk while content of wotlk (some bosses & EoE) bugged ? --> If you don't like it, leave. It's free server, go play retail
    I think people get dismissive very quickly when flaws are pointed out with TBC content because they feel that it isn't the focal point on the server anyway.
    Regarding item #2 on your list, the content hasn't been released yet, so why would you say this?

7. Wotlk progressive realm

Wrath of the Lich King progressive realm

can you read ?

8. The amount of faith I have for this servers playerbase is dwindling quickly.

As most people have already stated it's a Wrath of the Lich King server. Its progressive as in it progresses through wrath of the lich king, not Vanilla > BC > WotLK.

Dear god.

9. The amount of faith I have for this servers playerbase is dwindling quickly.
    Same, in the way that people want WOTLK immediately and brush off all rational suggestions to keep tbc for a few more weeks...

iSullivan
    I'm so exited now for shadowmourne and dbw hc !

11. I'm so exited now for shadowmourne and dbw hc !
    Months, Many months ahead for that.

Also, OP. This is a WOTLK progressive realm. WOTLK.

WOTLK.

W
    O
    T
    L
    K

Personally I left because I'm bored of the TBC content, I'll be back (hopefully) for wotlk content. If you don't like, leave. It's not like you're paying a sub

12. Months, Many months ahead for that.

Also, OP. This is a WOTLK progressive realm. WOTLK.

WOTLK.

W
    O
    T
    L
    K

Personally I left because I'm bored of the TBC content, I'll be back (hopefully) for wotlk content. If you don't like, leave. It's not like you're paying a sub
    Hi there^ Read this v

In fact, people never change.

13. Hi there^ Read this v
    Well, I mean this is supposed to be a Wrath of the Lich King server so I don't see the reason to keep tbc for a "few more weeks" if you could tell me why, that would be nice.

And in the end the argument of "if you don't like it, find a new server" isn't wrong, this server is free to play on.
    The fact of the matter is still that WotLK will be released whether you like it or not, and making a forum post to complain about if won't change anything.

123 Last