1. SO apparently, Horde suck?

Hiya, I'm awesome, I mean Nasty. Eh, I meant awesome.

Anyhow, I'm an Alliance player 'now'. Yes, I transferred, start the bashing, it's cool. But half my characters are horde [I have every class]. Everyone keeps qq'n that I lose on Alliance too much, I lose on Horde too much. Horde Suck, Alliance Suck. Fact of the matter is, it's YOU who sucks.

I did BG on all of my horde characters. I have 6 horde, 5 alliance. All were solo queue. I lost 2. One should have been a win, but hey, not my fault the nab players decided to use my awesomeness to camp the alliance instead of capping the last flag, and then letting alliance cap 3 with the random 1-3 people who made it out of the gy lol. Yea, I coulda won the match for them, but eh.. laughing at them was more fun and that's what the game is about :)

Also, I did not exclude any bg. I did not keep going until I won. I did do a few bg's on my Druid prior to doing this, but I'm fairly certain I won all of those too. I very rarely lose. Premades are for nabs who can't hold their own..

..or people with friends.

..or when you have low gear and want to get honor fast. *cough* my paladin

..or because Nethicron and Ducessa make you feel guilty if you don't join sometimes.

Note: I edited out keybinds and my char. names. 1: my keybinds are too pro for you. 2: so are my names
    Note2: I wanted to make a little character thingy for each screenshot, but after the first 2, I was bored, so the end of that :D

So yea, in all my years in WoW, my opinion remains unchanged. A decent player or two, is what wins games usually. If you keep losing, become a decent player :O Also, the gear helps <3 I used each class so avoid any, "Well you're playing xx bugged op class, blah blah blah". And I could post screens of my Alliance bg's.. but I definitely never lose on my warr/mage/lock.. my pala is barely 450 ilvl currently though :D So perhaps I should do some bg's with that.

Oh, and the lower kill/damage times, including the monk, were cuz I spent half the time AFK. Sorry hordies, rl called :(
    Edited: December 2, 2015

2. But why the hell would you waste time censoring all this stuff?

3. Originally, I only planned on censoring my keybinds. Half because ppl always bash bindings and I cba to take wow seriously anymore. [I don't bind buffs, 1 or 2 spells sometimes that I almost never use in arena, etc]. And because I had planned to put some letters over the keybinds to be a smartass, but couldn't think of what I wanted to put there.

The rest of the censoring is simple. People like to have drama. I don't. I don't want to come on here and have so and so say they killed me, blah blah blah. Not that I'm of any importance, cuz I'm not. It wouldn't bother me, but taking 2 min. to google an orange button and resize/duplicate it over the image bothers me even less.

I just wanted to show the Horde, that if they practice a bit more, they can win. I seriously practically never lose unless vs a premade, and even then I tend to win 1/3 - 1/4 of them solo queue, and that's despite me being nothing more then average at best on every class except for my retail class.

4. I also play each Class and Horde+Alli.
    Lately Horde gets much better, BUT the last 2 Months was just pain with solo que on Horde.
    Had 80% loose on Horde, and 99,8% win on alli ( with solo que )
    But yeah maby i just had very very but Luck with my Grps on Horde side...the last 2 Months... ;D
    So you want to say when i que as Alli my skill is over 9000 but as soon i switch to Horde my skill drop or what?
    Its just fact that Horde got raped in the last Months. But for around a few Days now its much better, i also won the last 14 BG with my 504ilvl Lock on Horde solo que. (2 loose here)
    Have more Fun with my Lock atm then with all my 523 Alli Chars :)
    And its still fact that Horde has more AFK Bots. And i also meet much more low ilvl on Horde, im very often the best in my grp with around 504-510ilvl.

-talking about just solo que, with premade everyone wins.

Originally, I only planned on censoring my keybinds. Half because ppl always bash bindings and I cba to take wow seriously anymore. [I don't bind buffs, 1 or 2 spells sometimes that I almost never use in arena, etc].
    Why you care what some Guys in the Internet may say or think about your Keybinds? Just /ignore

5. I also play each Class and Horde+Alli.
    Lately Horde gets much better, BUT the last 2 Months was just pain with solo que on Horde.
    Had 80% loose on Horde, and 99,8% win on alli ( with solo que )
    But yeah maby i just had very very but Luck with my Grps on Horde side...the last 2 Months... ;D
    So you want to say when i que as Alli my skill is over 9000 but as soon i switch to Horde my skill drop or what?
    Its just fact that Horde got raped in the last Months. But for around a few Days now its much better, i also won the last 14 BG with my 504ilvl Lock on Horde solo que. Have more Fun with my Lock atm then with all my 523 Alli Chars :)
    And its still fact that Horde has more AFK Bots. And i also meet much more low ilvl on Horde, im very often the best in my grp with around 504-510ilvl.

-talking about just solo que, with premade everyone wins.

Why you care what some Guys in the Internet may say or think about your Keybinds? Just /ignore
    1: yay multiclassers :D I do this irl too. I play 5 instruments, play 6 sports, do several kinds of art, cook diff food styles, etc. I'm decent at all, but great at none. I don't have the patience to focus on one thing, yet I want to be good at anything I do.
    2: I had all of my characters on Horde until CCC [the guild I'm in] went Alliance. Even then, I almost never lost a BG. Back then, I mostly queued with my [now ex] gf, or solo. She's a nab though, so queueing solo gave me a better chance to win haha. (I'm not saying that to be mean, she's still more awesome then I am :P)
    3: Yes, your skill dropped when you were on Horde lol. Nah but Idk, I'm honestly not lying that I won nearly every bg on horde even months n months ago. Perhaps your mood was different when you were on horde, or just really crappy luck, idk really. After all, mood does affect most of us when we play :P
    4: I don't care. But I'd still prefer not having to read it lol. Also, I didn't tell the whole story.

6. Watch the hour of the bgs, It's the peak time where most alliance are: Sleeping, working, school...

For the moment, the alliance tend to win more during the majority of the day, except some bad days where we only get 250k pugs and 0 healers against horde premades.

7. I hate solo queing, theres literally no one that can contribute if its a fully random group with no premades. No communication, no objective based gameplay, im the only one focusing on the healer etc. Thank god im full geared so i dont have a need to do anything pvp related, cause when i do solo que nowadays, i usually leave after 2 minutes cause its all the same. Its either going against really good dps with pocket healers, then i have to kill the healer while being cced blah blah blah.Or just going up against a +520 premade team . These were literally my last 10 battlegrounds. And i agree premades are for people who just want an easy way through, its pointless if you win every game with a fully organized, full geared team in a normal battleground.

8. noone cares about ur bgs clicker
    Hurr durr look at me mum im trying to be an elitist on a dead realm ayyyyyyyyyy pls get over 2k2 without 500 wins rofl

@ thread ofc newbs are going to complain cuz the current bot every1 is using doesnt include doing bg objectives

9. Robot Voice: (Loading stock Warmane response) Your keybinds and user interface are not identical to mine. Therefore they are bad. Beep. Boop.

10. We do not smash bg's together enough >;o

11. Me topping healing and damage charts still lose, with like 17-20mils of damage, and 12 mils of healing(feral) i litteraly CC healers and we still lose.

If I have 1-2 people who can play the game we can win easy.
    Edited: December 3, 2015

12. Just wondering but what's the point of this thread? This kind of QQ has been around forever even on Retail and 1 thread with bg scoreboards won't change the mentality of everyone. Both factions always had members with loser-complexes and this problem will keep existing until the end of WoW. Many people figured out what you discovered already and many others would discover it on their own. It's part of learning and growing as a player. It's true that some people stay stuck in their loser-complex and don't grow out of it, and for them this thread won't help either.

Also when people say that Horde suck they mean that they have nothing to offer in competitive PvP. Sure they used to have some sort of Rated BG teams going on but how competitive is it if you pay people to gather a random team and queue against "the best horde pvp guild"?

13. Hiya, I'm awesome, I mean Nasty. Eh, I meant awesome.

Anyhow, I'm an Alliance player 'now'. Yes, I transferred, start the bashing, it's cool. But half my characters are horde [I have every class]. Everyone keeps qq'n that I lose on Alliance too much, I lose on Horde too much. Horde Suck, Alliance Suck. Fact of the matter is, it's YOU who sucks.

I did BG on all of my horde characters. I have 6 horde, 5 alliance. All were solo queue. I lost 2. One should have been a win, but hey, not my fault the nab players decided to use my awesomeness to camp the alliance instead of capping the last flag, and then letting alliance cap 3 with the random 1-3 people who made it out of the gy lol. Yea, I coulda won the match for them, but eh.. laughing at them was more fun and that's what the game is about :)

Also, I did not exclude any bg. I did not keep going until I won. I did do a few bg's on my Druid prior to doing this, but I'm fairly certain I won all of those too. I very rarely lose. Premades are for nabs who can't hold their own..

..or because Nethicron and Ducessa make you feel guilty if you don't join sometimes.

Note: I edited out keybinds and my char. names. 1: my keybinds are too pro for you. 2: so are my names
    Note2: I wanted to make a little character thingy for each screenshot, but after the first 2, I was bored, so the end of that :D

So yea, in all my years in WoW, my opinion remains unchanged. A decent player or two, is what wins games usually. If you keep losing, become a decent player :O Also, the gear helps <3 I used each class so avoid any, "Well you're playing xx bugged op class, blah blah blah". And I could post screens of my Alliance bg's.. but I definitely never lose on my warr/mage/lock.. my pala is barely 450 ilvl currently though :D So perhaps I should do some bg's with that.

Oh, and the lower kill/damage times, including the monk, were cuz I spent half the time AFK. Sorry hordies, rl called :(
    i know who you are..! 3/6 you got my allts on SS

14. I'm only commenting because I find this post to be extremely arrogant. It is essentially a brag post about winning some BGs on the Horde side, which is hardly an achievement needing a forum post. Because I'm bored, I'm going to be a complete prick about it, and point out exactly how pointless and useless this post is.

Let's start.

Out of 6...

One should have been a win, but hey, not my fault the nab players decided to use my awesomeness to camp the alliance instead of capping the last flag, and then letting alliance cap 3 with the random 1-3 people who made it out of the gy lol.
    So you did exactly what you blame others of doing?

I very rarely lose.
    Of the sample given, you lost 2 out of 6 games. That would be a solid loss record of over 33%. Not helping your argument much here...

Premades are for nabs who can't hold their own..

So premades are basically for everyone, since most people do them to play with friends or get gear...? Okay...

Note: I edited out ... my char. names.
    More about that in a sec.

This is the best bit. Since you lost 2 out of the 6 posted, you must not consider yourself a decent player (unless a 66% win rate is decent now?).

Now for hiding your character names, you gave more than enough information for someone to easily identify your character's. Atleast in Alliance. I of course know all your ally char names now, but won't share them with others because I guess you wanted to keep it a secret. Nonetheless anyone with an ounce of common sense could easily identify you based on the fact you told them which classes you play and which guild you're in...

12 Last