1. Ozstriker STRIKES AGAIN AS AWAKEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys, again our beloved friend Ozstriker had the pleasure to help us Hunters getting this woderful pet, and not the only one, he's so ****ing sweet i have no words to even try to describe his kindness!
    Guess he striked again but now, not with his main, strange, maybe he's afraid of something, that cok, sneaking around, running after hunters asses, maybe he likes the smell idk! But this time he bestowed us with his new char called Awakez, another hunter HORDE, low geared!
    I've got some prints of our beautiful conversation, enjoy :)

But guess what, he has a friend, who, I guess, is helping him on his digusting hunting, Tony (Tonystarkle), smile to the camera, you're marked!
    Have a nice day, and Oz, if you're reading this, you'll burn in hell <3
    Edited: December 2, 2015

2. such threads makes me wanna gank those pets :C

3. such threads makes me wanna gank those pets :C
    how about gank *******s? Wasnt pets fault :)
    If he can have fun with this i can have fun hunting those guys :)

4. such threads makes me wanna gank those pets :C
    Same here, hahaha. I have now a new objetive out of bgs. (Or maybe I should only kill those guys and girl who want to capture the pet :D).
    Edited: December 2, 2015

5. Same here, hahaha. I have now a new objetive out of bgs. (Or maybe I should only kill those guys and girl who want to capture the pet :D).
    Me and my boyfriend will do it the same :) We'll get gear and we'll start hunting, PLAYERS, or should I say, Villains >;D

6. Me and my boyfriend will do it the same :) We'll get gear and we'll start hunting, PLAYERS, or should I say, Villains >;D
    Good luck :D

7. Ahahah. Threads like this makes me miss my camping days....gl though, OP

8. I used to not mind these pets, But after the first thread, I started ganking the hunter pets. Just cus of you people who starts crying about it. Seriously, You think he would kill it, If you didnt make these topics and cry like kids? You will see more names now killing it. Cus you are throwing gasoline to the fire!

9. i think it's more like kids, to gank the pets intentionally to piss people off lol. if it's for some achievement or something, cool. if it's cuz u specifically dislike that player that is currently trying to tame, a bit childish but understandable to a degree. but just trying to prevent everyone from doing it? how pathetic can you be. it's like, u wanna be an ahole, but killing some npc pets in wow is ur best effort lol. like, i am lost for words at how pathetic it really is. if ur gunna do something, even being an arse, make it worthwhile, this is just pitiful.

as for the hunters trying to get the pets, i have plenty of horde and alliance, as well as friends on each. if ur hunting a pet, and u know the spawn timers [sorry, my patience is low lol], i'm more then willing to help ya out. but not too many times, and just 1 pet. after all, there's some form of desperation from these guys ganking the pets, and if doing not only cruel things, but meaninglessly cruel things of no importance at all, is fulfilling to them, they ought to be pitied more then frustrated at, like.. they're wasting their own time, to do this, of all things u could do to be an arse, THIS is their holy grail? really? i'm laughing, in awe, at how ridiculous ppl are.
    Edited: December 3, 2015

10. of course there has to be a tryhard scrub.. not everyone plays the game same, let him play it the way he wants to play it and you stick to your n00b ways..

11. when ever i see a rare pet of some sort, i don't hesitated to kill immediately.

12. If you ever need help camping, call me on Sugarlicious or Ariana, I'll be more than happy to camp him until the end of warmane. I can easily make it my playground...

13. I used to not mind these pets, But after the first thread, I started ganking the hunter pets. Just cus of you people who starts crying about it. Seriously, You think he would kill it, If you didnt make these topics and cry like kids? You will see more names now killing it. Cus you are throwing gasoline to the fire!
    No guy, you didnt understand, there is no more that 1 people killing this pet, it's the same person with his alt! if you had an hunter you'll understand us, we're not crying, I'm trying make justice, because those hunteres who are there camping the pet just for taming and leave, this childish guy who knows the timer it's JUST KILLING HIM FOR FUN, not archivement or something like that!!!! If you had an hunter you'll understand us, we just wan t the pets and leave and this stupid guy just dont let it.

14. when ever i see a rare pet of some sort, i don't hesitated to kill immediately.
    that's a thing, now he's not just passing by and ''look there is a rare pet, let's kill it'' this situation is more like '' i'll wait here for his respawn and you guys will not have it because i know the timers HAHAHA!'' got it?

12 Last