1. Warmane community

Good job molten,lordaeron community. I still havnt reached even 50th level and i have reached 400 deaths without joining a single BG. What in earth you are smoking when you like to kill every single lowbie you see on sight?! Grow your DI** outside god damnit not ruining gaming fun to others

2. Making such post won't help, it will only increase the chance of people ganking you even more because such people feed of your tears.

My suggestions:
    *Grow a pair and just keep on pushing.
    *Change area (not everyone has to level in STV for example, a lot of people cry once they enter that area).
    *Team-up with others or join a proper leveling guild.
    *If you get rekt by a high level, just make a small break, go surf webs or something, there aren't that many desperate basement dwellers that are going to camp your low level corpse for hours (if you encounter one just change leveling area).
    *Spam dungeons, no one can gank you there I guess.
    *Use your ultimate and only weapon: "/kneel" and "/beg" emotes, they might work.

3. yes lets just ignore them i bet that makes them go away and stop this ... not

this community here is worse than on retail when it gets to low lvl camping, it is pure and utter cancer and will in the longrun be one of the reasons why no new ppl will be starting while the old ones that got bored left.

4. It depends on how you experience it, I personally never gave a damn. I have one maxed-out character and currently leveling another one. I think leveling was easy, even with highest population peaks and most unfair ganks (for example during opening of TBC).

Set your mind to it, go steady and don't expect to be spoonfed. Crying about it on forums won't change anyhing, as I said it might only increase the number of ganks when such people see people actually pay attention to them and get upset over it.

5. Hi There,

Maybe try ask in a global channel to have a team follow you around that can maybe help keep people away from you? Its worth a shot :)
    Also just level professions whilst that is occurring its a great way to mitigate the annoyance.

What faction are you? Try wowhead and see what you can level close to the cities.

Goodluck!

6. Many people in online communities have mental health issues, or severe problems in real life. I give out gold gladly in capitals, run DM for the players new to private servers, and help levelers with campers.

You should not die 400 times. There are many less traveled zones that mongoloid gankers do not hang out at.

7. Next time don't go to STV.

8. It must be something you're doing. I usually make it a practice to always be a few levels ahead of the area I am in when leveling to avoid getting killed. I'm also never the aggressor and even emote with enemy players. Have some situational awareness, get addons that show enemies in the area, stock up on potions, have some initiative, do something other than take it like a *****.

I'm level 52 and have only been killed around 6 or 7 times by the opposing faction.
    Edited: December 3, 2015

9. I dont know, Level 49 and i havent been killed once by higher level player. I usually escape, or the oposing level 70 is a honorable player and doesnt kill me.
    Well, its easyer for roges i guess, like me :D

10. Also just level professions whilst that is occurring its a great way to mitigate the annoyance.
    What faction are you? Try wowhead and see what you can level close to the cities.

the faction doesnt matter.

there are each and every day people camping whole questhub areas and killing every low level player they see. seen it done by horde just recently in i think it was dustwallow marsh, like literally one and the same guy was there when i planned to do some lvls early in the morning, went offline thought "later will be better" came back same guy still there doing the same thing went offline again came back different guy same ****. alliance does the same.

and what happens when they get killed... they just come back again or still keep killing every low lvl they encounter even whilest being killed.

and when you ask them nicely if you could just finish your quest you always get the same answer "its world pvp stop crying *****"

11. Everyone has to deal with this while playing here. What makes you think you are special? Complaining about it won't get you anywhere, it's just wasted energy. Do you really think people gonna read this thread and automatically change their ways? What kind of power do you think you hold over people? ._.

Also it's a really bad idea to log opposite faction character to whisper your gankers. It's like throwing fuel on the fire. There is a lot of ways to invest your energy better than creating this whine threads. You could for exemple go to a different quest hub, ask your guildies for help, go do something else for a little bit.

This thread isn't gonna help at all. You just gonna end up more frustrated than you already are and nothing else is gonna change.

12. Just play a class with stealth (Druid, Rogue) and sit back and watch the chaos.
    It's not actually as massive as a problem as people think it is to be honest, and I don't say that as in "It's not really happening" but more that it's a very small percentage of players doing it regularly. I don't know what these people really want but I bet you while they contribute to making 1x leveling even more unbearable they will be the first to complain if the population would drop. Also anyone who uses the excuse "[opposite faction] do it so why shouldn't we?!?" is just plain ******ed and they know it because this is the only excuse they can pull out for their ****ty behavior.

It also feels like it's gotten much worse lately, I leveled my first character the week before BC came out and seen very little of it but now leveling my second character currently it feels non-stop.

13. I've got to 60 with a bit over 100, couting both BG's, dungeons, deaths by mobs, etc (all deaths).

You're doing something wrong mate.
    Git gud

14. Welcome to a pvp server. Even though I think it's really, really stupid to gank lowbies, that's just how it is...

15. This is not an entirely pointless post as other would like to think... this would let any new player wanting to play here know what to expect before they invest any time on this server. specially now that there are a lot of high level people have little to do while waiting for the release of WotLK.

123 Last