1. Same as some previous posters. Got to level 66 so far with around 10-15 deaths to enemy players in the world. I don't know how OP plays if he is getting killed this much p_p

2. World pvp here is based on attacking somebody who has 3+ mobs on him, ganking players 10 lv lower then u or an player which hp isnt even nearly close to full, if u wanna pvp go to freakin battlegrounds.

3. Good job molten,lordaeron community. I still havnt reached even 50th level and i have reached 400 deaths without joining a single BG. What in earth you are smoking when you like to kill every single lowbie you see on sight?! Grow your DI** outside god damnit not ruining gaming fun to others
    Strange, i have found out that 9 of 10 Hordes dont even try to attack since it will make sure that the guy they kill get backup and then the questing goes slow.

So far ive helped every horde ive seen to complete his quest so i can do mine without any interference. The horde that does attack and kill me, those get corpse-camped until they either ragequit or get a lvl 70 to bodyguard them :)

If you dont like pvp, ganking and random deaths... WHY PLAY WOW?!!

4. World pvp here is based on attacking somebody who has 3+ mobs on him, ganking players 10 lv lower then u or an player which hp isnt even nearly close to full, if u wanna pvp go to freakin battlegrounds.
    I'm attacking higher level players when they got mobs on them >:D

5. Yes there are a lot of cnts out there who do this stuff. Yes it's really stupid, but you can hardly blame the community. This server has a HUGE player base with NOTHING to do! If retail was like this, you'd see whole new levels of terrible.

6. Yes there are a lot of cnts out there who do this stuff. Yes it's really stupid, but you can hardly blame the community. This server has a HUGE player base with NOTHING to do! If retail was like this, you'd see whole new levels of terrible.
    no you would not because on retail there already were times where you had nothing to do. over a year icc and over a year soo and i never seen such complete wastes of human life like i have seen on warmane.

7. no you would not because on retail there already were times where you had nothing to do. over a year icc and over a year soo and i never seen such complete wastes of human life like i have seen on warmane.
    go play retail than.

First 123