1. Delay wotlk release

1st. 10th of Dec. is such a weird date midweek and in exam season for all university students.(It ends 18th of Dec for most universities).

2nd and most important. Polish t7 content , there is so much that has to be fixed judging on bug reports on PTR. Give yourself time and dont rush since most guilds want an enjoyable race to Realm Firsts not to be stopped by a non-scripted boss.

2. Agree with you totaly. Not because of the exam dates, but if you go to any of the raids they are supposed to release on december 10th it is going to be a massive joke. For a progressive realm or any realm honestly, this amount of bugs and unkillable bosses is through the roof. Basically almost every boss has huge bugs and some aren't even passable( Sartharion, Thaddius). At the moment if they release this kind of content they will either lose lots of population or become a joke server at this point.

3. Wotlk realse date is known for 2+ months now. ****ing learn to read server info before you play , or grown up. Like i said they inform all players Woltk will hit around 2 months after server start. But now most of you just wake up, its bad date lol.

Agree with you totaly. Not because of the exam dates, but if you go to any of the raids they are supposed to release on december 10th it is going to be a massive joke. For a progressive realm or any realm honestly, this amount of bugs and unkillable bosses is through the roof. Basically almost every boss has huge bugs and some aren't even passable( Sartharion, Thaddius). At the moment if they release this kind of content they will either lose lots of population or become a joke server at this point.
    Dont write bull****. Almost whole plaque wing on naxx was fixed in just one day. If you didint test it, go test it now after the fixes. Its like 95% scripted now. Many more other bugs was fixed also. So if they can fix whole wing in one day, they can fix everything else in reamining 10 days. They got like extra 2-3 days even after woltk start to fix raid content.
    Edited: December 3, 2015

4. Wotlk realse date is known for 2+ months now. ****ing learn to read server info before you play , or grown up. Like i said they inform all players Woltk will hit around 2 months after server start. But now most of you just wake up, its bad date lol.
    It's an estimated date so we don't know if it's gonna be released or not... We will have to see to be honest... They might change their minds :)

5. It's an estimated date so we don't know if it's gonna be released or not... We will have to see to be honest... They might change their minds :)
    Sure they can :). But you know, community got info for 2+ months when they plan open North.

6. Yep Kelthuzzad I hope they do. Its going to be for the best either way. Bypass exam season and give time for most bugs to be fixed. 1 week more wont hurt anyone:) and will ensure the vast majority of the population will be happy. As people are progressing nax atm on ptr , more and more bugs come up. ( construct quarter 2 bosses have gamebreaking bugs, 1 is literaly impossible ) We are trying to help by posting bug reports as much as we can.

7. Being that it is "finals" week is pretty selfish. A lot of people probably wont be able to play for multiple reasons at any time during the year. Plus, whats the rush? This is a wrath server forever. Its not going anywhere. You should be glad not to play since its going to be chaotic in the beginning.

8. Yep Kelthuzzad I hope they do. Its going to be for the best either way. Bypass exam season and give time for most bugs to be fixed. 1 week more wont hurt anyone:) and will ensure the vast majority of the population will be happy. As people are progressing nax atm on ptr , more and more bugs come up. ( construct quarter 2 bosses have gamebreaking bugs, 1 is literaly impossible ) We are trying to help by posting bug reports as much as we can.
    Nah . IMO much better option is simple open wings one by one, first working ones ofc. Why whole woltk need delay ?. You prefere wait on TBC , or start exping you character, leveling profesions , make dungoens and run working naxx wings ?. I prefere leveling, making profesions and running dungeons, some naxx wing, then making same TBC raids or leveling an alt on TBC.

Im sure most of the community prefere this option. Just deley naxx wings, not whole ****ing woltk. Ofc its not perfect scenario , but better one then deley of whole expansion.

9. Its just another bonus , Polishing raids is the most important since people will go in nax 2 days after release and if a bug occurs its gg. Everything they worked so hard for is gone.

10. Its just another bonus , Polishing raids is the most important since people will go in nax 2 days after release and if a bug occurs its gg. Everything they worked so hard for is gone.
    2 days for naxx ?. Dont think so.. you realize that bosses on naxx are buffed, and players on ptr WAYYY overgeared for naxx ?. So bascily you wanna exp 10 levels in one day, its like dunno... 15-20h hours playing with no sleep or even more. And then in one extra day you wanan gear up in dungeons/ profesions items yes ?. Even if you make it with no sleep.. you will be ****ing to tired to run buffed naxx :D so GL in two days.

11. Dont write bull****. Almost whole plaque wing on naxx was fixed in just one day. If you didint test it, go test it now after the fixes. Its like 95% scripted now. Many more other bugs was fixed also. So if they can fix whole wing in one day, they can fix everything else in reamining 10 days. They got like extra 2-3 days even after woltk start to fix raid content.
    You're one of that 'gib me wotlk raging kid' you just argue in every thread. It's normal that some of us want to delay it ,cause Warmane says one thing bout scripting and do smth else in the end. (like if they can do such a good scripting in 10 days, MOP/CATA should be already 99,9% working...) Sure they can script one wing in one day but its gonna be "scripted warmane" way, which is just doable/working ,not a serious boss fight.
    There are many major class buggs, pvp aint even touched, arena los bugs and more. You all are talking just bout nax and eoe and urs 95% while rest is 50%.
    I just dont want to play bugged LK on 10th just cause they rush with it + they do it soo fast for donations...
    If u're bored with BC do smth irl..

12. ENTER in 2 days , clear in 4 is more than realistic. It can be cleared on PTR in 2 hours with that gear available right now. Its not my fault u are casual and/or lowskill.

+What Kempachu said , i agree completely.

13. You're one of that 'gib me wotlk raging kid' you just argue in every thread. It's normal that some of us want to delay it ,cause Warmane says one thing bout scripting and do smth else in the end. (like if they can do such a good scripting in 10 days, MOP/CATA should be already 99,9% working...) Sure they can script one wing in one day but its gonna be "scripted warmane" way, which is just doable/working ,not a serious boss fight.
    There are many major class buggs, pvp aint even touched, arena los bugs and more. You all are talking just bout nax and eoe and urs 95% while rest is 50%.
    I just dont want to play bugged LK on 10th just cause they rush with it + they do it soo fast for donations...
    If u're bored with BC do smth irl..
    Ah i see, you call me raging kid, because i can read info thet admins posted like 2 months ago? funny ****. You all just jumped on this deley train, because its close to realse.

You all simple wanna 100% working server, it will never be like this lol.

"If u're bored with BC do smth irl.." and if you dont wanna play on bugged Wotlk, simple dont play.. and wait till they fix bugs...go take a breake like 3 months from now, when you come back bugs gonna be fixed. Your logic lol, and you call me kid. Funny.

Ps. Learn to read grown up. i wrote they dont need deley WHOLE wotlk, just bugged things.. you can exp.. you can make profesions , run dungeons. Going by your logic, they should close Loraearon now, and open it when they fix BT and other bugs?

14. Dec 10 is perfect. Keep the momentum going on Lord

15. If a few bugs are an issue for you, take a break and come back when they are fixed.

No reason to delay an entire server (date has been posted forever) cause it doesn't fit your schedule. Stop being so selfish and go play retail if a few bugs RUIN the entire game to you.

12 Last