1. Let us Progress Black Temple/Sunwell while you fix WotLK Please.

Greetings, hello, how are ya? Good good.

I would like to see Black Temple and Sunwell opened during the TBC phase so we have something to do while we wait for Wrath to be fixed. This will give players so much more to do in game (regardless sry to you pvp players xD) and it would relight that fire in so many of the players here to continue to know and love the server. I'm going to be honest and I think the majority of the realm is bored with the current state of TBC. So they automatically want to rush Wrath but if you even spent any time on the PTR with knowledge of the bosses it has a long LONG long way to go. But this is ok. Black Temple and Sunwell can fix this. Keep the players interested. And the major guilds will still be testing PTR anyways bc, hardcore.

Inb4 wtf wrath come now **** this tbc pvp, you would quit the server if they release wrath the way it is on PTR, and I would too.

2. But this isn't PTR and they won't release it as it is now. 1.000.001 topic with same story...

3. Well yeah that's pretty much what everyone wants at the moment.... I dunno when it will be released but i hope at least in a few days... They could just release the state it is now since the content will be irrelevant when wrath comes out. Not sure what is taking so damn long :P

But this isn't PTR and they won't release it as it is now. 1.000.001 topic with same story...
    Not really considering the TBC content will be irrelevant... The actual PTR content (wrath content) will not.

4. But this isn't PTR and they won't release it as it is now. 1.000.001 topic with same story...
    Please go play the game and leave the forums, are you even level 70 yet? Probably not.

5. Lock yout exp bar than stay in tbc whole game life. For rest of us give us wotlk that we are w8ing for! cao

6. Nice suggestion, but looking how the staff reacts here in forums they will release Wotlk 10th December no matter how bugged it is.

Hopefully they are going to fix things quicky and well or they are changing their minds.

Just remember it says "Lordaeron World's most complete and hardcore Warth of the Lich King Realm" ;-)
    Edited: December 3, 2015

7. Lock yout exp bar than stay in tbc whole game life. For rest of us give us wotlk that we are w8ing for! cao
    Lol this is not what this is thread is about! Go back to your hole where you came from!

Nice suggestion, but looking how the staff reacts here in forums they will release Wotlk 10th December no matter how bugged it is.

Hopefully they are going to fix things quicky and well or they are chancing their minds.

Just remember it says "Lordaeron World's most complete and hardcore Warth of the Lich King Realm" ;-)
    Well most people would be really upset if it's not what people imagine it to be..

8. Going through a bunch of posts on this sub-forum is just so saddening.

Lordaeron has been blessed with a team of over 9 developers working solely on it, while 70% of the server's remaining population gets **** all. And yet, you guys have the nerve to complain that perhaps a boss that gets released may be bugged?

**** you guys, seriously.

MoP has gone to complete ****. Cataclysm was always ****, so nothing new there. Our other WotLK realms? Haven't even been mentioned in a devlop/front page post for the whole year. So boo hoo if Naxx bosses get released with a bug or two, I think you will all survive and be fine. The rest of this server (for those that are very narrow minded and have forgotten, the server is Warmane, not Lordaeron) is desperately waiting for this pet project to come to an end so we can all move on. So please, I personally believe that the remaining 70% all would like to see wotlk released asap and finished with. The quicker the better. If it's today, even better.

The staff claims Lordaeron will support itself with donations. I share no such belief (and I've played on private servers since Vanilla mind you some 9-10 years ago, on both 1x blizzclones and 255 max level ..... custom gear servers) but I'll let time decide.

In the meantime, stop crying like babies and understand you are being offered a free service. A free service that is most likely being paid for by the other realms, who aren't getting **** all from their donations in the meantime. Learn to be grateful.

Note: Yes I know half my post will be censored, but I have no intent to change it. In case you guys are wondering, I used the worst curse words in my vocabulary. Hope that helps you guys understand the frustration among those that aren't playing on this realm.

9. Going through a bunch of posts on this sub-forum is just so saddening.

Lordaeron has been blessed with a team of over 9 developers working solely on it, while 70% of the server's remaining population gets **** all. And yet, you guys have the nerve to complain that perhaps a boss that gets released may be bugged?

**** you guys, seriously.

MoP has gone to complete ****. Cataclysm was always ****, so nothing new there. Our other WotLK realms? Haven't even been mentioned in a devlop/front page post for the whole year. So boo hoo if Naxx bosses get released with a bug or two, I think you will all survive and be fine. The rest of this server (for those that are very narrow minded and have forgotten, the server is Warmane, not Lordaeron) is desperately waiting for this pet project to come to an end so we can all move on. So please, I personally believe that the remaining 70% all would like to see wotlk released asap and finished with. The quicker the better. If it's today, even better.

The staff claims Lordaeron will support itself with donations. I share no such belief (and I've played on private servers since Vanilla mind you some 9-10 years ago, on both 1x blizzclones and 255 max level ..... custom gear servers) but I'll let time decide.

In the meantime, stop crying like babies and understand you are being offered a free service. A free service that is most likely being paid for by the other realms, who aren't getting **** all from their donations in the meantime. Learn to be grateful.

Note: Yes I know half my post will be censored, but I have no intent to change it. In case you guys are wondering, I used the worst curse words in my vocabulary. Hope that helps you guys understand the frustration among those that aren't playing on this realm.
    So in TLDR; You bascailly QQ about that other servers have not got updates yet and you tell us to STFU and ''It's free so you can't demand anything''? A very strong argument man... They said Lord has a new core and the updates on that serv will go to the other servers sooo.... Well we will see how it all turns out... It's too early to tell. Also they have informed the community that Lord has the main focus right now soo people KNOW already how it's gonna go which is Lord gets update > ports to other server eventually.

10. Are there any chances to see BT/SWP before 10th December or not? Mostly a question to development team who reads for sure this forum and actual topics.

11. [QUOTE=Kelthuzzad;2579136]Lol this is not what this is thread is about! Go back to your hole where you came from!

Your hole is here right? There is no a single post here on what u dont post your brainless clues.
    Edited: December 3, 2015

12. Greetings, hello, how are ya? Good good.

I would like to see Black Temple and Sunwell opened during the TBC phase so we have something to do while we wait for Wrath to be fixed. This will give players so much more to do in game (regardless sry to you pvp players xD) and it would relight that fire in so many of the players here to continue to know and love the server. I'm going to be honest and I think the majority of the realm is bored with the current state of TBC. So they automatically want to rush Wrath but if you even spent any time on the PTR with knowledge of the bosses it has a long LONG long way to go. But this is ok. Black Temple and Sunwell can fix this. Keep the players interested. And the major guilds will still be testing PTR anyways bc, hardcore.

Inb4 wtf wrath come now **** this tbc pvp, you would quit the server if they release wrath the way it is on PTR, and I would too.
    No.

There will be no "progression" in BT and Sunwell, everything will be cleared the first day it's released and that is not worth the time they would have to fix those raids before releasing them. Better to spend that time on the WotLK stuff.

13. Are there any chances to see BT/SWP before 10th December or not? Mostly a question to development team who reads for sure this forum and actual topics.
    Pretty sure devs don't read forums that often... Usually the Q/A members know more info since they talk to the devs often... Malaco said when we asked him it will be annoucned on the website (which can be a day or a week who knows).

[QUOTE=coazmaj;2579153]
    Lol this is not what this is thread is about! Go back to your hole where you came from!

Your hole is here right? There is no a single post here on what u dont post your brainless clues.
    Lol i know much better then you do sorry man! :P

14. No.

There will be no "progression" in BT and Sunwell, everything will be cleared the first day it's released and that is not worth the time they would have to fix those raids before releasing them. Better to spend that time on the WotLK stuff.
    Good point.

15. So in TLDR; You bascailly QQ about that other servers have not got updates yet and you tell us to STFU and ''It's free so you can't demand anything''? A very strong argument man...
    My point is, you guys continue to complain over some bugs, knowing its a private server, and knowing staff is working around the clock to fix these bugs. I haven't demanded anything at all in my post (please do quote where I did), merely pointed out how literally the majority of this server is being screwed over because of one realm, and you guys would like to continue screwing those people over, just to have an experience that is beyond anything that is even deliverable (in case you have forgotten, ICC was released with a massive bug on retail and a whole guild got their realm first stripped. If you think Lord won't release raids without bugs, then either you're a child, or more hopeless than I imagined)

They said Lord has a new core and the updates on that serv will go to the other servers sooo.... Well we will see how it all turns out... It's too early to tell. Also they have informed the community that Lord has the main focus right now soo people KNOW already how it's gonna go which is Lord gets update > ports to other server eventually.
    They informed the community LK will release 2 months after realm launch. They informed community LK comes on December 10. If I have to agree with their method of porting Lord updates to other realms (don't say servers please, 2 totally different things) then you all should agree with their release dates.

For the record I personally disagree with every decision they have made thus far regarding this realm. Limiting coin shop, on a 1x realm means this realm will not generate a profit, if it even covers its expenses in the long run. Nonetheless all of this is their problem, not mine.

123 Last