1. They informed the community LK will release 2 months after realm launch. They informed community LK comes on December 10. If I have to agree with their method of porting Lord updates to other realms (don't say servers please, 2 totally different things) then you all should agree with their release dates.
    The release date won't really have an impact on other expansions. Be it released tomorrow or in three months, I'd expect the content to be ported when it's working as close to retail as possible. Unless that happened on the 10th, which you yourself say could happen, the other servers will have to wait for stuff to be fixed anyways.

And yes, servers. Warmane isn't "a server." We host multiple servers. "Realm" is just the dumb nickname Blizzard gave to servers, because fanciness can save a fundamentally weak game.

2. Just to add a novelty concept here... if you want the content delayed, because bugs will annoy you, meaning you're up to waiting "an extra month" to play the content, how about you yourself take a break for that month if the quality of the released content happens to not be up to par with your mega corporation-level expectancy? Assuming we don't reach your specific quality threshold, let people who aren't worried about those specific things still play, while you "wait as much as needed," like you would if it was globally delayed.
    World's most complete and hardcore WotLK Realm
    Like they already forgot their own words. Seeing how badly bugged things on PTR are, not just raids, but arena glitches, class buggs, quests, etc we can for sure say that it wont be any different from deathwing/ragnaros execpt 1x rates and few more things to do here until core is ported there.

Give that "gib 3.3.5 now !" whiners free level 80 on deathwing/ragna so they can be lost there, as we would like a really good realm here with scripted things !, not just working/doable, even if that means delay by 2 weeks...

Anyway no matter what is happening ,they still did an awesome job :)

3. The release date won't really have an impact on other expansions. Be it released tomorrow or in three months, I'd expect the content to be ported when it's working as close to retail as possible. Unless that happened on the 10th, which you yourself say could happen, the other servers will have to wait for stuff to be fixed anyways.

And yes, servers. Warmane isn't "a server." We host multiple servers. "Realm" is just the dumb nickname Blizzard gave to servers, because fanciness can save a fundamentally weak game.
    You refer to server hardware. In private server terminology, the whole host server is the one referred to as the server.

Or that is how we have done this for a solid 10 years. Much like AT was a Private "Server", Warmane too, is referred to as a Private "Server". Or maybe it's referred to as a "Collection of Private Servers" now? Besides, Blizzard can't really give dumb nicknames to their own game. Regardless of what happens outside of Blizzard, their default will always be assumed to be the norm, because, I can't stress this enough, its their game.

And it's fine really, from what I gather, most of the other REALMS have given up any hope, so whether it be a year or two, we'll just keep bleeding population and being **** on by other SERVERS out there. If you haven't noticed, we've already lost many top players on our other REALMS.

4. Other realms losing players. That's normal & they know about that already. Kaer said already that WotlK is the best exapnsion for him & the work is mostly advanced there. So LoD is top priority even if other relams are ****ed, doesn't matter.
    Also don't forget website's name: "Warmane | WoW Wotlk private Server" . I don' see Cata or MoP there. Sad but true.

5. Like they already forgot their own words. Seeing how badly bugged things on PTR are, not just raids, but arena glitches, class buggs, quests, etc we can for sure say that it wont be any different from deathwing/ragnaros execpt 1x rates and few more things to do here until core is ported there.
    If you're christian, you believe the world took seven days to be created by an almighty entity.
    If you don't, you still were nothing more than a heavy, cumbersome, uncomfortable, annoying leech inside your mother for roughly 9 months.

Things said never implied immediate-ism. Things take time and most things that happen in life are works in progress until finished. They are gradually built over time, just like my irritation towards your repeated stabbing comments is.

You refer to server hardware. In private server terminology, the whole host server is the one referred to as the server.

Or that is how we have done this for a solid 10 years. Much like AT was a Private "Server", Warmane too, is referred to as a Private "Server". Or maybe it's referred to as a "Collection of Private Servers" now? Besides, Blizzard can't really give dumb nicknames to their own game. Regardless of what happens outside of Blizzard, their default will always be assumed to be the norm, because, I can't stress this enough, its their game.

And it's fine really, from what I gather, most of the other REALMS have given up any hope, so whether it be a year or two, we'll just keep bleeding population and being **** on by other SERVERS out there. If you haven't noticed, we've already lost many top players on our other REALMS.
    No, I'm not talking about hardware. Or when you read ANY online game be said to have "servers down" you believe they fell from the rack? "Realm" is a term coined by Blizzard, something you dismiss as if it was set by private servers, apparently, just making your ignorance blatant. The fact it's their game doesn't means people can't know better and use proper nomenclature. You know, "a rose by any other name is still a rose." Hope that's not too deep.

6. Things take time and most things that happen in life are works in progress until finished.
    Why then release WotLK with complettly ****ed T7 Content? :D
    OS Unkillable Bugged
    Naxx Thaddius Unkillable Bugged

Everything that we could test so far is broken af, cant wait for Ulduar testing

Quality > everything else (at least that is what "most complete server" philosophy says to me
    Edited: December 3, 2015

7. Why then release WotLK with complettly ****ed T7 Content? :D
    OS Unkillable Bugged
    Naxx Thaddius Unkillable Bugged

Everything that we could test so far is broken af, cant wait for Ulduar testing

Quality > everything else (at least that is what "most complete server" philosophy says to me
    While I don't disagree about the importance of quality, I disagree that you have enough vision of even a single server to make development decisions about content release. For more, I refer you to a post I made earlier today: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2579107

8. While I don't disagree about the importance of quality, I disagree that you have enough vision of even a single server to make development decisions about content release. For more, I refer you to a post I made earlier today: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2579107
    your reply on the other closed thread is beyond stupid, you rather want to show everyone halfwarmed content and everyone who cares about working/enjoyable content should wait for fix and then join the server again? thats really the wrong decision. its actually laughable if this is your ongoing philosophy.. sorry to say. but people actually care about the server and starting wotlk with a huge disappointment isnt the best you could do...

9. Yea i mean holidays are comming relax sheesh too many virgins in one place. lololol

10. No, I'm not talking about hardware. Or when you read ANY online game be said to have "servers down" you believe they fell from the rack?
    Last time I checked Warmane was described as a "WoW Private Server". As such, I don't understand how other games are relevant. When retail has to update their "Realms", the update message reads "Realms will be down for 7:00-13:00 standard time. Note the use of the word "Realm".

"Realm" is a term coined by Blizzard, something you dismiss as if it was set by private servers, apparently, just making your ignorance blatant. The fact it's their game doesn't means people can't know better and use proper nomenclature. You know, "a rose by any other name is still a rose." Hope that's not too deep.
    And just because you disagree with what the majority of other private servers call realms, doesn't mean that what you claim to be correct, is. All servers I have played on with multiple realms, have called it just that, realms. If I'm being ignorant, by following the terminology set by the creators of this game and what the majority of our colleagues (if I may) use, then you are being arrogant assuming YOU are correct.

As for my ignorance, that's cute. I've played on more private server's than you have likely heard of, and have been just as "active" (or obnoxious, you can call it whatever), so I know what nomenclature the Private Server community uses. I could prove all this to you, but posting such links will get me a ban for advertising other servers, and if I'm to be banned, I'd rather it be over something better than that.

11. My point is, you guys continue to complain over some bugs, knowing its a private server, and knowing staff is working around the clock to fix these bugs. I haven't demanded anything at all in my post (please do quote where I did), merely pointed out how literally the majority of this server is being screwed over because of one realm, and you guys would like to continue screwing those people over, just to have an experience that is beyond anything that is even deliverable (in case you have forgotten, ICC was released with a massive bug on retail and a whole guild got their realm first stripped. If you think Lord won't release raids without bugs, then either you're a child, or more hopeless than I imagined)

They informed the community LK will release 2 months after realm launch. They informed community LK comes on December 10. If I have to agree with their method of porting Lord updates to other realms (don't say servers please, 2 totally different things) then you all should agree with their release dates.

For the record I personally disagree with every decision they have made thus far regarding this realm. Limiting coin shop, on a 1x realm means this realm will not generate a profit, if it even covers its expenses in the long run. Nonetheless all of this is their problem, not mine.
    Never said it would be bug-less... I always expect some kind of bugs but it's gonna be buffed and harder how it was and that's why i play on this realm.. Well i just got the feeling that you demand something out of them without statting what it is (which prob is focus on ALL expansion at the same rate as Lord has) which they don't have devs for. Lol well since we know about the bug in retail we can work around it on a private server right?

Yeah i know but information can always be subjected to change Notorius even you know that... If you been around this server for a bit of time you know their time schedule and estimates usually have been you know delayed or been on time... There's no like middle ground :P Well they are servers... Wrath serv, Cata serv and Mop serv.... That's why i call them servers... Tbh i would want them to take thier time with the content... But that's not me to decide that.

12. Is this some epic sheep contest?
    There is no money to be made in TBC only realm get it?

Money lies in Wotlk content especialy in ICC AND RS and ofc Shadowmorune
    Thats why wotlk is gettin released so soon noone wana buy tbc items that cost like 100 coins that become obsolete as soon you hit Northrend
    Thats why you gona get bugged tier 7 content and probably tier 8 content also and TOC is liek Canada noone cares about it

And then you gona get ICC n RS and we are back to old Lordaeron like it was before
    If you people actualy tought you gona get some uber epic hardcore progressive realm where you gona raid lvl 60 raids and then lvl 70 raids for months like it was on retail and enjoy your Vanilla/TBC BIS gear you gotta be the dumbest people ever

So enjoy your tier 7/8 content while you can cause you gonna see ICC/RS /WF content pretty fast

Inc Shadowmorune crew killing Realm first Conqeror of Naxxramax players

13. your reply on the other closed thread is beyond stupid, you rather want to show everyone halfwarmed content and everyone who cares about working/enjoyable content should wait for fix and then join the server again? thats really the wrong decision. its actually laughable if this is your ongoing philosophy.. sorry to say. but people actually care about the server and starting wotlk with a huge disappointment isnt the best you could do...
    Anything sounds stupid when it means you're not getting what you want, is what you want to say?
    Philosophies have nothing to do with anything here. I don't call the shots on release. But I can understand the reasons. And ultimately, I can clearly remind what gets eventually said with every big release: if it's not up to your standards, take a break and come back when it is. There are plenty of people who will enjoy the game, be it a full experience or a work in progress needing fixes, tweaks and more content to be release. No matter how we make the release, lots of people will be happy and another amount will find something to complain about. It's like our very own version of social justice: some people always dig something to complain, whine or be offended about. Content release has to take more in consideration than simply what the most restrictive group will be happy about.

And just because you disagree with what the majority of other private servers call realms, doesn't mean that what you claim to be correct, is. All servers I have played on with multiple realms, have called it just that, realms. If I'm being ignorant, by following the terminology set by the creators of this game and what the majority of our colleagues (if I may) use, then you are being arrogant assuming YOU are correct.

As for my ignorance, that's cute. I've played on more private server's than you have likely heard of, and have been just as "active" (or obnoxious, you can call it whatever), so I know what nomenclature the Private Server community uses. I could prove all this to you, but posting such links will get me a ban for advertising other servers, and if I'm to be banned, I'd rather it be over something better than that.
    The world of online games stretches far beyond private servers. But I guess looking outside, instead on focusing on what you can claim to be "right," would just expose the ignorance is self-inflicted.

14. Never said it would be bug-less... I always expect some kind of bugs but it's gonna be buffed and harder how it was and that's why i play on this realm.. Well i just got the feeling that you demand something out of them without statting what it is (which prob is focus on ALL expansion at the same rate as Lord has) which they don't have devs for. Lol well since we know about the bug in retail we can work around it on a private server right?

Yeah i know but information can always be subjected to change Notorius even you know that... If you been around this server for a bit of time you know their time schedule and estimates usually have been you know delayed or been on time... There's no like middle ground :P Well they are servers... Wrath serv, Cata serv and Mop serv.... That's why i call them servers... Tbh i would want them to take thier time with the content... But that's not me to decide that.
    My whole point was that if I have to agree with their faulty logic of focusing on a single realm and ignoring 70% of the population, then you guys have to agree with their faulty logic of choosing when to release WotLK.

I didn't want the same focus Lord has on other realms, merely community opinion be heard regarding what we would like to be fixed. They said they would do this, and it never happened. And, as you can see, its not going to happen here either. (I have a feeling I'm working myself close to a ban here for pointing out some shortcomings of the administration, so I'll leave it at that).

I personally believe (and this is quite a logical theory, in my opinion) that the earlier we can get out WotLK, the faster we can get things moving to other servers. I disagree with Obnoxious that these two things are uncorrelated, and the content transfer will not be earlier if things are not released here earlier.

15. I personally believe (and this is quite a logical theory, in my opinion) that the earlier we can get out WotLK, the faster we can get things moving to other servers. I disagree with Obnoxious that these two things are uncorrelated, and the content transfer will not be earlier if things are not released here earlier.
    Think about it for a little. If whatever is still needing work on Lordaeron would take X months to fix, releasing what's ready now or later wouldn't change that X. With the port of content being conditioned to it working on Lodaeron, when things are released can be for the most part irrelevant. The only case your opinion could be valid is if releasing something now somehow pressed the Developers to get things fixed faster, but considering how hard they are working I'm skeptical that they can be pushed further.

First 123 Last