1. The players in question had the achievements removed and profession level was brought back down. Also, there was no exploiting in this case, just an oversight with a few trainers and methods of leveling which was appropriately fixed.
    Yes, but that doesn't take away the fact a lot of players already have 50-80% of the mats required to reach 450 in their designated profession.

2. There's 1 more problem - NPC selling wrath mats for professions, one from Darkmoon Faire
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/npc=14846
    Plenty of people bought mats from her in preparation for wrath realm first, and now they have an advantage.
    NPC is probably still selling it there.

3. Wish I had time to do the Champion of Elune, then again my char is level 28 -.-
    I feel ya, I want to get Crusader but my pala is level 29 with the plans of rerolling ;_;

4. We consider implementing it as there wouldn't be any real downside, only healthy competition that it gives to the community.
    Sorry to necro this thread but I didn't play in Lordaeron for a while and just want to know if it was implemented..

5. no these were not implemented. warmane had an epic fail with leveling exploit rendering alot of server firsts in question.

First 12