1. Respawn times!

This is ridiculous! Double the re-spawn times, or x1.5 times. Killing the 5th mob and the 1st one re-spawns. It's even worse when fighting humanoids, they run and aggro the re-spawned mob. I don't even take a mana break and its impossible. Entering a cave with more than 2 mobs outside of it it's impossible... I haven't yet leveled past level 48 since Lordaeron is released, I don't know how it is 50+ but 50- is really bad...

Edit: idk if it could only be Eversong Woods...
    Edited: December 3, 2015

2. Looks like Jeben ate some clowns for supper.

3. But for real though, I don't know if short re-spawn time of certain mobs is what bugs you. If it is so, then it shouldn't, later on you will wish it's even shorter. There are times when 10+ people are on the same "kill 8 pigs" quest and there are like 10 mob units at max so you end up sitting and waiting for respawns which is ridiculous.

And I hate clowns.

4. The Re-spawn Timers are dynamically adjusted, meaning they differ depending on how many players are within the questing zone. It's a solution that needs to be active when you have hundreds or even thousands of people in the same zone. Also we were modifying it ourselves to accommodate the high amount of players. Once you get a higher level it will get better.