1. People like this seriously make me lose faith in humanity.

2. Ikr. Some recent ones I've had (and these are the tamer ones):

Some are from a different server. Alliance went around four days with no wins in WG. I go there with my ten priests (level 77-79 at the time) and we get four wins in a row.

Since then every time we win, I get whispered by Horde alts complaining/insulting me. Every time we lose I get whispered by Alliance people doing the same.

No way to win socially as a multiboxer :(
    Edited: December 3, 2015

3. When I started to multibox I used to argue with every hater.
    Now I hardly reply at all and if I do I just send them smilies.

So far the best insult came from a guy who wishes me that I die from ebola and that I infect my family with it.
    When I read such insults I always think of a 14 years old gamer kid sitting infront of his pc and raging like hardcore after I one shot him in pvp.
    Its quite amusing to bring these kids to explosion.

4. When I started to multibox I used to argue with every hater.
    Now I hardly reply at all and if I do I just send them smilies.

So far the best insult came from a guy who wishes me that I die from ebola and that I infect my family with it.
    When I read such insults I always think of a 14 years old gamer kid sitting infront of his pc and raging like hardcore after I one shot him in pvp.
    Its quite amusing to bring these kids to explosion.
    Same here, the reality is however these are people that are most likely 18-30...

I wished i'd screen shot some of the whispers i get, i think i might have to start. You can't help but wonder these people deal with life... cause we all know, that's completely fair...

5. I love the multi-boxing haters, it warms my heart when players stop what they are doing to chat insults, rage, etc.

"Reported", "hacker", "get a life", "botter", "you ______ (insert obscenity(s))!!!". People often take what others do so seriously and for what reason(s) I don't know. Multi-boxing isn't perfect, it's not a "win all" solution. I center my teams around self sufficiency in regard to farming items, yea I sometimes do BG's, but it's to get gear to to be less "desirable" to attack not to rain down multi-boxing might on others (which most players think is the point of multi-boxing). I often run right past opposing faction players, hell I get enough grief just from minding my own business lo and behold I start attacking players, would become more of a target LoL.

6. I tend to reply with smilie faces only. ":)"
    No point going into discussion.

7. Anyone seen the "gold drain" thread, a couple of people are stating that multi-boxers ruin the in-game economy LoL

8. I sometimes wish I'd taken screens of the plethora of whispers I've received during the years I've multiboxed 4 toons for. I could have the most wicked compilation of pure hatred and stupidity around. Instead, my screen folder is filled with over 5000 screenshots of mostly BG/arena scoreboards and also dungeon clears taken by my timer addon. I could probably post a compilation of 100+ BGs where I've got over 40 killing blows across my 4 toons and no deaths, but I don't think anyone would care that much, hm?

Just as other people say, I hardly bother replying if it's just full caps rage, and if it's something readable, I usually go on with full sarcasm with things like 'Nice to meet you too.' and whatnot.

One of the best I've had in most recent times was Juggertank asking me to cut my wrists and hoping my entire family died of cancer. Edgy.

9. I wonder why players think just because they use the terms "bot" or "bots" that multi-boxers will just get banned.

10. I'm sure we all get these types of messages every day. I found the best solution is just to ignore them, don't give them something extra to complain about.

Ignorance is bliss.

It's a funny topic though, so much hate for it it's just crazy.