1. Blade's Edge Bomberman

Any1 with this achievement?:D Its possible do?Coz u cant cast twice the bomb like on old lordaeron.

2. Its possible. Keep trying, i finished the quest with just 1 sec left.

3. Yeah it's possible keep trying you'll get the hang of it. I finished with 3 seconds left using a 280 % mount.

4. Yes, it is possible to do. Though I tried the double bombing trick after reading it on Wowhead and it didn't work for me so I did it legit with 1 sec to spare (280% + apexis monument speed buff)

5. Ye i know, i have 280% fly mount . But its still hard when u need move always or u ll get shoot down by cannons and when u get interrupts when u try cast bombs and u need cast again.There was an easier way on old lordaeron and on retail '' Double click trick clarification! Every time you are in range of two bomb targets, do the following:
    Press your bomb hotkey. (Your cursor becomes a targeting circle.)
    Click bomb target 1. (A cast bar will start casting.)
    Press your bomb hotkey again, before the cast bar from step 2 completes. (Your cursor becomes a new targeting circle.)
    (The cast bar from step 2 probably completes, and the item cooldown is triggered. But this is okay, because you already have a new targeting circle out!)
    Click bomb target 2. (Congratulations, you have just bombed 2 targets with a single cooldown.)''

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...erman#comments