1. What exactly is happening with the server?

I haven't played in like forever and I'm kind of confused as to what is happening with Lordaeron right now? It's currently PTR? Or is everything enabled but wotlk content? Does that mean when it gets officially released all the characters will be wiped? I've been reading the forum but I'm still kind of confused as to what's going on, if someone would be kind enough to update me briefly.

Also, is voting for points not a thing anymore? Cause I can't find the links anywhere.

2. Alliens man, they are all over the places...

3. The realm is released and it's going full steam ahead. No character wipes, no rollbacks, what made you think of such a thing?

The idea of devs was to release "expansions" starting with Vanilla. Currently we're in "TBC" with WotLK planning to be released around 10th December.
    Also WotLK was planned to be the primary expansion of the realm, it will start with the Naxx patch (correct me if I'm wrong) and it will move up to ICC as the new content gets released.
    Characters you make and level will stay the same, achievements stay, items stay. Only thing that gets wiped are Honor points and maybe some badges.

As for voting, check: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ghlight=voting

Looks like you haven't been digging well enough when it comes to forums, hope everything is clear now and I wish you a warm 'welcome back'!

4. I think you have come here from the time it was still molten, around a year ago.... Well bad news, google Moltdown :)
    If that is not the case then I have no clue what you are saying ;p

5. The realm is released and it's going full steam ahead. No character wipes, no rollbacks, what made you think of such a thing?

The idea of devs was to release "expansions" starting with Vanilla. Currently we're in "TBC" with WotLK planning to be released around 10th December.
    Also WotLK was planned to be the primary expansion of the realm, it will start with the Naxx patch (correct me if I'm wrong) and it will move up to ICC as the new content gets released.
    Characters you make and level will stay the same, achievements stay, items stay. Only thing that gets wiped are Honor points and maybe some badges.

As for voting, check: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ghlight=voting

Looks like you haven't been digging well enough when it comes to forums, hope everything is clear now and I wish you a warm 'welcome back'!
    Yeah I guess I haven't. It's been a year or two since I played last time, but anyway thank you so much! That's pretty much all I needed to know.