1. About Unholy DK

Hi every1. First of all sorry for my bad english but you will understand me. This is not some guide about UH dk spec, this is answer to every1 who complaining about UH, and who spreading lies in global about this awesome spec.
    I play unholy dk few years. The reson i play that spec: its sooooo interesting for me! I dont care about bugs, i dont care about dps i just love that spec, and UH dk is always my main. Sooo, whats the main problem? When some new dk ask on global: "Which dk spec is the best?" 99% peoples will say "Frost", and if some smart guy say "Unholy" a lot of "smart" kids will start laughing at him.

Why???

2 reasons: 1. They never play UH dk, 2. They play it but they are unskilled.

UH dk is very very powerfull. You just need a little more skill. Pls stop talk lies about this spec. Unholy can rekt every single class in this server, he is very viable. The reason why you didn t see so much UH spec is because ppls dont know how to play it right. Do not listen thoose kids on global who said frost > UH or who said UH is not viable. If you want try UH try it. Do not judge before you try!
    I dont want to tell you "respec to UH." Play what you find more interesting. I am just very angry when i saw a lot of peoples/kids talking s**t about UH. Every little skilled UH can rekt frost in 10 second...believe me.
    I am not some high rated arena player (because i dont really like arenas) but believe me you can do that with UH if you want. I never lose any duel, i rekt in bg every1...you can also do that with you UH but just try it and learn it. Do not spread lies on global about superiority of Frost spec...UH >>>>>> Frost.

Like i said i didn t wrote this because i want you to play UH. Play what is more interesting for you, but do not tell others that UH is not good or "frost is better." Every class doing well if you know how to play it. And i promise you, if you learn how to play UH every1 will cry under your sword! And if its not interesting for you go play frost, or go play another class...if you dont doing well with this spec that doesnt mean spec is bad.
    Edited: December 4, 2015

2. Hi every1. First of all sorry for my bad english but you will understand me. This is not some guide about UH dk spec, this is answer to every1 who complaining about UH, and who spreading lies in global about this awesome spec.
    I play unholy dk few years. The reson i play that spec: its sooooo interesting for me! I dont care about bugs, i dont care about dps i just love that spec, and UH dk is always my main. Sooo, whats the main problem? When some new dk ask on global: "Which dk spec is the best?" 99% peoples will say "Frost", and if some smart guy say "Unholy" a lot of "smart" kids will start laughing at him.

Why???

2 reasons: 1. They never play UH dk, 2. They play it but they are unskilled.

UH dk is very very powerfull. You just need a little more skill. Pls stop talk lies about this spec. Unholy can rekt every single class in this server, he is very viable. The reason why you didn t see so much UH spec is because ppls dont know how to play it right. Do not listen thoose kids on global who said frost > UH or who said UH is not viable. If you want try UH try it. Do not judge before you try!
    I dont want to tell you "respec to UH." Play what you find more interesting. I am just very angry when i saw a lot of peoples/kids talking s**t about UH. Every little skilled UH can rekt frost in 10 second...believe me.
    I am not some high rated arena player (because i dont really like arenas) but believe me you can do that with UH if you want. I never lose any duel, i rekt in bg every1...you can also do that with you UH but just try it and learn it. Do not spread lies on global about superiority of Frost spec...UH >>>>>> Frost.

Like i said i didn t wrote this because i want you to play UH. Play what is more interesting for you, but do not tell others that UH is not good or "frost is better." Every class doing well if you know how to play it. And i promise you, if you learn how to play UH every1 will cry under your sword! And if its not interesting for you go play frost, or go play another class...if you dont doing well with this spec that doesnt mean spec is bad.
    Mmmmm.. nope. It's bad. GO FROST!!! WOOOO. Uh sucks dong.

3. Uhm, I don't know but all I heared is that Frost DK does more damage easier....Anyway, roll warrior and bladestorm **** all other classes!

4. Uhm, I don't know but all I heared is that Frost DK does more damage easier....Anyway, roll warrior and bladestorm **** all other classes!
    Yes...you heared...thats the point...If i ever lose against frost i ll delete my chara...

5. Mmmmm.. nope. It's bad. GO FROST!!! WOOOO. Uh sucks dong.
    You re probably never play UH then or you play it and suck hard! ;) Btw power of the spec comes from player. Main reason i wrote this topic: i want new dk players try spec before believing kids who said that UH is not viable.

6. Playing since moltdown, saw only one good uh dk, some fellow name ataxius or apaxus or smthng like that, had no def cds, he melt me in secs, like every class its good if ur skilled, still cant beat frost mages tho, frost op

7. I'm fed up of people saying Unholy is bugged.

It's not. Trust me I'd be QQing about it if it was... It's my duty as "forum DK expert".

Clearly those who are saying it have never played MOP Unholy on live realms.

8. I'm fed up of people saying Unholy is bugged.

It's not. Trust me I'd be QQing about it if it was... It's my duty as "forum DK expert".

It's not about bugged DKs, it's all about other classes beign bugged as hell. Ofc positively. Rogs can remove all dots just vanishing away effortless, warrs bleeds eats everything, frost mage Icicle mastery proc doing x3 more dmg then it should basically melting everything withitn 2-3 sec... list goes on and on.

9. It's not about bugged DKs, it's all about other classes beign bugged as hell. Ofc positively. Rogs can remove all dots just vanishing away effortless, warrs bleeds eats everything, frost mage Icicle mastery proc doing x3 more dmg then it should basically melting everything withitn 2-3 sec... list goes on and on.
    Yes but the point is, they other people are saying th UH is broken itself and so bad... when really every other class is broke in a positive way in some form.

10. exactly.. so many bugedED classes and dk can't even break roots anymore with desecrated, give us a positive bug qq... you can still beat a frost mage tho.. well at least a solid dk can

11. exactly.. so many bugedED classes and dk can't even break roots anymore with desecrated, give us a positive bug qq... you can still beat a frost mage tho.. well at least a solid dk can
    And I have no issues with warriors, so there is that too.

12. Playing since moltdown, saw only one good uh dk, some fellow name ataxius or apaxus or smthng like that, had no def cds, he melt me in secs, like every class its good if ur skilled, still cant beat frost mages tho, frost op
    I can melt you also haha :P Just kidding...Yes, you re right, i also have some problems killing mages with my UH but if i done spells right i can beat them.

13. I'm fed up of people saying Unholy is bugged.

Thx for your comment. You re right. Thats why i make this post...i really hate when kids crying on global and say that UH is not good. 99% they dont even know basics. And btw i am clicker, use only my mouse, space, and w, a, s, d keys...no macros, no keybinds and still i am able to destroy everything with my UH dk...Just need learn some things. 90% of bg i am top dps, in arena sometimes able to 2 vs 1 etc, etc.
    Btw, dont know if you play frost or unholy or both but frost can t defeat UH...no way...I never lost against frost. That UH burst is OP. + my raciel (Gift of the Naaru) give me great survivebility agains all clases.

14. Thx for your comment. You re right. Thats why i make this post...i really hate when kids crying on global and say that UH is not good. 99% they dont even know basics. And btw i am clicker, use only my mouse, space, and w, a, s, d keys...no macros, no keybinds and still i am able to destroy everything with my UH dk...Just need learn some things. 90% of bg i am top dps, in arena sometimes able to 2 vs 1 etc, etc.
    Btw, dont know if you play frost or unholy or both but frost can t defeat UH...no way...I never lost against frost. That UH burst is OP. + my raciel (Gift of the Naaru) give me great survivebility agains all clases.
    Oh I know the frost cant beat an Unholy, unholy has much more survivability than frost has. I remember dueling a FDK on retail and I didnt even use CDs, the end I did 15k healing p/s

15. may you please post evidence of the working mechanics of unholy?. i've tested disease damage, and even that basic mechanic doesnt work, frost diseases (in pvp) make more damage per tick than UH diseases. and that´s just an example.
    maybe adding a little info on damage output optimization (talents, rotation, reforge.etc)
    thanks

123 ... Last