1. It's not about bugged DKs, it's all about other classes beign bugged as hell. Ofc positively. Rogs can remove all dots just vanishing away effortless, warrs bleeds eats everything, frost mage Icicle mastery proc doing x3 more dmg then it should basically melting everything withitn 2-3 sec... list goes on and on.
    are frost mages positively bugged or u just bluffing?

2. may you please post evidence of the working mechanics of unholy?. i've tested disease damage, and even that basic mechanic doesnt work, frost diseases (in pvp) make more damage per tick than UH diseases. and that´s just an example.
    maybe adding a little info on damage output optimization (talents, rotation, reforge.etc)
    thanks
    All clases have some minor and major bugs...UH also. I never compare frost disease damage with unholy but frost should have stronger frost feaver and unholy should have stronger blood pleague (thats because mastery). I dont have any problem with dps as UH. Like i said i can rekt every1 if i use my abbilities right. I only know that our pet deal really low dps right now. And if you interesting in some UH dk guide check Kemii guide here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....holy-PvP-5-4-2

3. are frost mages positively bugged or u just bluffing?
    Yes, they are bugged positively. You can rekt every1 with deep freeze + ice lance + mastery proc tooo powerfull.

4. unholy dk IS bugged, idk what half yall are talking about lol. it has several negative bugs. and no, i did not play dk on retail, i'll admit that right here. on retail my main is a shadow priest, with a shaman alt [enh in vanilla, ele/resto in tbc+.. fk totem dropping rogue spec, give me 2h back lol], and a monk alt also in mop since i've always loved monks irl, my best friend is a buddhist monk even although she's now currently living at some temple in vietnam.

anyway, i love dk's. well, i love dot classes in general. spriest, aff lock, feral, boomie, uh dk, etc. and i have some understanding of dk. i know how to stack necros, i know to use disease pressure, i know when/how to cc/interrupt, blah blah blah.

the issue, from my perspective, is MOSTLY.. just because frost is easier to play. and on warmane, easy to play, usually means high ratings, or at least acceptable ratings. my dk, currently, is frost, although i'm using unholy gems/enchants/forge/offpieces cuz i want to be unholy, but some of the bugs really make the spec unacceptable at the moment for me. like rune conversions for example. some people will accept it, some won't. but there's very few people that choose based on this. most people just choose cuz frost is easier to play and u see big numbers with km procs :P but yes, i agree with u, uh is awesome. and even though everyone calls me a liar, it was an uh dk as r1 on US servers in 2v2 which is what most ppl play here :P though i can't remember which patch it was, i just know it was 5.4+

5. They HAVE fixed it. Idk why people are complaining so much? There are so many more mechanics in play, very much much unlike "1...2....3...OBLITERATE", so it may have had some errors in script.
    But now Icy touch IS generating Death runes, Gargoyle IS getting buffed from cooldowns and mastery, and pet is listening to 90% of what you tell it to do. Idk why people call the pets squishy, you are a pet class after all you must take care of your pet or else dont cry about it dying too early in arena.

I have spent a lot of time playing my UDK, if you reforge, gem correctly (please give the mastery haste build a go, crit is f***ing pointless though most udks i see here stack crit) and actually understand how the mechanics work, it is a beast in pvp, and does wayy more sustained damage than a frost.
    Also, btw i d like to add frost dw is wayy more broken than unholy. If you are just gonna play a 2H frost and sit in blood presence, then i am sorry you are better off playing blood and you have no right to call unholy broken. It is the more superior pvp/dps spec, even on this server.
    If you dont believe me, just roll that udk, gear him up and you will be one shotting people faster than frost, i kid you not.
    You dont even need the pet for dps, honestly i only use it as an extra source of cc, your own damage is high enough. With unholy frenzy (check the glyph out if you are new to the spec and dying quickly) and maybe a berserking buff/heroism you will melt entire teams away. :) Hope that helps
    Edited: December 5, 2015

6. reaping was fixed like a month ago but i will have to disagree with the pet part.. i guess i don't have to mention that the gargoyle doesn't move and crit, but even my pet wont respond to commands (and i have to resummon him) and you do need his spells.. the rest you said is a given, if you play a dk you should know it..

7. reaping was fixed like a month ago but i will have to disagree with the pet part.. i guess i don't have to mention that the gargoyle doesn't move and crit, but even my pet wont respond to commands (and i have to resummon him) and you do need his spells.. the rest you said is a given, if you play a dk you should know it..
    dk this dk that blah blah, Ataxes, what i need from u is the list of achievements that u have. I will find you, and i will compare achievements. I wanna know how you got fkin 6k+ srsly.

8. idk... i worked for it, wasn't hard.. took me less time to get tons of achievements in first 4-6 months than i had in ~3 years cata... i have the majority of working achievements, but i have couple of hordes (200 mounts and rep ones)...
    Edited: December 6, 2015

9. Meche won 1 v 1 tournament as Unholy so..

10. The problem with Unholy right now is the pet damage. It's doing too low damage that diseases are doing bigger damage than the pet (Claw). Even if it gets enraged, the damage does not increase. And Runic Corruption for Haste type Unholy DKs like me, there is a rune visual bug, showing runes are cooled down but it actually isn't, making me lose DPS and pressure. And Haste doesn't increase disease ticks. The more Haste you have, the faster they tick, but it still ticks same second as if you don't have any haste at all.

Not to mention the cost for Conversion is 10 Runic Power, it should be 5 only. Well, you could use Dark Siphon in exchange of that, you deal damage and you heal yourself at the same time, if your damage crits, your heal crits, it's nice, Unholy DKs can make 6 death runes so, Dark Siphon would benefit Unholy a lot more because it deals shadow damage, more heals for you.

Unholy can stack lots of necrotic on a target, they benefit more from Blood Presence than frost, they are very dangerous in arena. High rating viable. Which I will get to once I get back, that is if, they fix the remaining bugs that are holding us back.

Frost is good because they are more playable, bug wise, than Unholy. Unholy is bugged. If it isn't, or if it ever gets fixed, everyone would go Unholy. Trust me.

If any of you has the will to report these in bug tracker, please do report it (Unless it's already reported)
    Edited: December 7, 2015

11. You can tell you've been offline for a long time. I guess the bugs that need most mentioning are the haste, pets (pets dmg does increase with procs and dark transformation, tho its damage is alarmingly low, 3k unbuffed no proc hits) and rune visuals. Conversion does consume 5 runic power per tick, tho the double conversion macro still doesn't work. And i'll have to disagree with the frost - unholy part.. People play frost because either they heard frost is op erhmergherd (which compared to uh atm, is not), still think uhs are bugged af, or just play w/e they want, nobody is pressuring them.. Tho you can see rising of unholy speced dks, by a lot compared to lets say couple of months ago.. And not to mention that there are more high rated uhs than frosts..

12. tho the double conversion macro still doesn't work.
    It does work, you gotta spam it.

13. then scratch that, tbh didn't even bother with trying it :p

edit: yup, it works. thanks

14. And Haste doesn't increase disease ticks. The more Haste you have, the faster they tick, but it still ticks same second as if you don't have any haste at all.
    Actually haste doesnt affect dots at all. Even on retail didnt affect em, only attack speed, gargoyle and pets. Dots always ticks with the same speed no matter how much haste u got.

First 1234 Last