1. Warriors are Druids in disguise!

Hello, community.
    Today I encountered the best bug ever! Long story short, a guildie of mine asked about people in BWL on Chromaggus. Since BWL was the only achievement I was missing for the Classic Raider, I decided to join. Obviously, Chromaggus wasn't that big of a challenge that was back in the Vanilla period and he fell easy. After it, on the Nefarian encounter crazy things started to happen. As most of you know every 30 seconds Nefarian does his signature "class call" which has different effects depending on which class is called.
    In this example the Warrior call forces all Warriors to go into Berserker Stance for 30 seconds with the addition that they take 30% increased damage instead of the default 5%. While the Druid class call forces all druids into Cat form for 30 seconds.
    Well in our fight after the adds phase since nobody counted the 42 adds when he landed he killed most of the raid as seen in the picture below and hilarity ensued. The most surprising however was that when he did his Druid call all remaining alive druids were Resto and they remained in Tree form. Instead of that, me and the guy tanking it that were Warrios were forced into Cat form and neutral stance. And this continued throughout the fight. It's the most hilarious thing that has happened to me in this game for a long time and I just had to share it. Hope you enjoy it. Unfortunately I made only a single screenshot.

http://i.imgur.com/2e92A4b.jpg

2. I was there and it was probably worst spent 30 mins on this server.. I'm glad at least 1 guy enjoyed it