1. will wrath have

weekend battleground bonuses? Hoping we will. Plz confirm head of QnA guy! (forgot his/her name)

2. weekend battleground bonuses? Hoping we will. Plz confirm head of QnA guy! (forgot his/her name)
    Call to Arms has been disabled so far, but I think it should be available whenever WotLK is released.

3. Call to Arms will be available for level 80 characters in addition you will be able to enter Random Battleground every day for the same bonus (30 Honorable Kills worth of additional Honor currency and 25 Arena points)

- The Random Battleground option can be found in the Battleground tab of the PvP frame and is only available for level 80 characters.
    - Choosing a specific Battleground with the Call to Arms bonus active will yield the exact same rewards as when choosing the Random Battleground option.

So Call to Arms is basically useless, unless you want to farm all weekend the same bg with longer que.
    Edited: December 5, 2015

4. Call to Arms will be available for level 80 characters
    If it's blizzlike way we're talking, it should be available for everyone.
    Edited: December 5, 2015

5. They probably removed Call to Arms for tbc to make PvP more interesting in the long term, since in the vanilla period you were able to farm full honor gear in one weekend. Now it takes a bit more effort which should lead to more life in bgs, theoretically.

6. They probably removed Call to Arms for tbc to make PvP more interesting in the long term, since in the vanilla period you were able to farm full honor gear in one weekend. Now it takes a bit more effort which should lead to more life in bgs, theoretically.
    Or most 70ies just give up after 1 bg... having to farm over 100k honor for many gear and getting barely 900 each bg is not very pleasant. I myself farmed over 80k :sss