1. May 29, 2015  

Random Battleground "Join Battle" stuck

Hello. I'd like to ask for advice. Since yesterday I'm having problem with getting into any battleground. I can queue into RBG but when I get RBG pop up and I click "Join Battle" the window just disappears and nothing happens.. It just doesn't teleport me into the BG, also I'm not able to join it/leave queue with minimap icon. I have to relog to get out of queue. Relogging doesn't fix it, turning off addons didn't fix it neither.. I don't know what else I could do to fix this, already post a ticket and hopefully someone of you could help me with this. I don't have this problem on another avatars on my account, just on concrete one.. with the other ones I'm able to join every bg (It's just happening with BG's, queueing RDF or RF works well).

Thanks for reading & help. =)

2. May 29, 2015  
    This is a very long shot .. so keep that in mind.

You have issues joining a bg on 1 character. Everything else works normally.
    Other characters under the same account can join the bg but only 1 character cant.

The only way i can explain this is by a phasing error. The server cant pinpoint your characters location and thus cant teleport you in (assuming you do match the requirements).
    What you can try to resolve this issue is to use the unstuck tool on the character.
    My account ---> Store ---> select server / character / Free

This would teleport your character to its heartstones location.
    Again this is a long short .. and im not sure if it works. But atleast it never hurts to try thou.

3. May 30, 2015  
    l can't start battleground writes me : You cannot start queue for a battleground or arena while using the raid or dungeon queueing system. l don't start nothing, l play WoW 10 years...

4. May 30, 2015  
    Sometimes if you queue for a RDF and you teleport i.e from stormwind to dalaran or relog it bugs out, and you have to relog again to fix it.

5. May 30, 2015  
    I tried it a hundred times and it did not work I need urgent help ...

6. Hello. I'd like to ask for advice. Since yesterday I'm having problem with getting into any battleground. I can queue into RBG but when I get RBG pop up and I click "Join Battle" the window just disappears and nothing happens.. It just doesn't teleport me into the BG, also I'm not able to join it/leave queue with minimap icon. I have to relog to get out of queue. Relogging doesn't fix it, turning off addons didn't fix it neither.. I don't know what else I could do to fix this, already post a ticket and hopefully someone of you could help me with this. I don't have this problem on another avatars on my account, just on concrete one.. with the other ones I'm able to join every bg (It's just happening with BG's, queueing RDF or RF works well).

Thanks for reading & help. =)

I've got the same Problem too. Not any char on my Account can join any bg even though que pops.
    Clearing cache and using unstuck doesn't help. Problem exist for at least 2 days.
    Are there any suggestions for resolving this bug?

7. I have the same problem is there a fix for this? I can see that this problem has been present since May this year we are in October... i have leveled my character specifically for PVP and i CAN'T do any RBG! Please come with a solution for this problem.

8. I have the same problem here, december... Frostwolf realm. The unstuck tool does not fix it neither

9. I have the same problem here, december... Frostwolf realm. The unstuck tool does not fix it neither
    what is your problem? when you click "enter battle" for bg under lvl 90 you cant enter? then, if this is your case, is a well known bug. Luckily it does not happen for lvl 90 Bgs

10. so i can play lvl 90 BGs but not RBGs? Thanks for the info!
    I was trying with warsong and arathi with no luck (queue never called for battle)... Also, as you said, on random BG i had the "enter battle" bug

11. so i can play lvl 90 BGs but not RBGs? Thanks for the info!
    I was trying with warsong and arathi with no luck (queue never called for battle)... Also, as you said, on random BG i had the "enter battle" bug
    no, I meant that bug happens ONLY when you are under lvl 90, so when you will be lvl 90 you will not have that bug anymore. At lvl 90 you can que BGs, RandomBGs, Rated BGs with NO problem