1. Horde or Alliance?

Hello everyone,
    I wanted to ask which side between horde and alliance is better in terms of PvP, which is the most played, which is the one that has a longer time waiting for bg and so what do you advise me to play

2. It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Alliance. We are sure that you will soon feel the sense of pride we share in belonging to the human master race. We hope that you will take advantage of the many benefits that come with membership [EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF].
    We believe that you will make the right choice in picking the Paladin class.
    Your time as a Paladin will be both challenging and rewarding. You must arrive both mentally and physically prepared to become an integral part of a high-performing team.
    Prior to your arrival, please review the information about the retribution Paladin.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ion-PvP-3-3-5a.
    Use these resources to become familiar with the unit, its history, and standards in order to understand the purpose and direction of the mission.

3. Generally you'll want Alliance if you want to be on the side with best pvp, Paladin is (probably) the most played or rogue, that might change with the adition of DK's of course.

As for what to play, that depends on your tastes man! Go with whatever appeals to you

4. Thanks for the answers,i'll go for the Alliance :) !

5. sorry , instead of create another post I take advantage of this : what do you think of the shaman in pvp?

6. Most PvP players play Humans for best racials in the game. Human Priest or Human Paladin absolutely best choice in the game. I dont suggest playing rogues because it is hard calss for beginner and I think they are nerfed since Burning Crusade. Looks like Paladins and Priests > Rogues in general.

7. Allinance has been always stronger in BG's in general because most experienced players chose Human race and usually carry Battlegrounds.

8. xD God i swear to Holy **** you fags are gonna burn so hard in end game pvp .

9. The most experienced players pick whatever race they want to play. Swear promise

10. xD God i swear to Holy **** you fags are gonna burn so hard in end game pvp .
    omg that beef is speaking !

11. sorry , instead of create another post I take advantage of this : what do you think of the shaman in pvp?
    Overall a really good choice in WotLK. Most high end arena teams take shammies because you can lust in arena. Every spec is viable. I personally love WotLK enh pvp