1. Is it worth starting wow again on Deathwing

I want to start wow again with pala tank
    Is this server pve dead? some say it is some say not

2. It's dead in the sense that icc is the only raid people do and that might not be a problem itself but every pug has ridiculous requirements to join and gear is inflated because of moltdown and what not, also there are tons of very geared people who don't know jack**** about their class and are really bad in general

in terms of pvp - same, gifted/donated weapons running around everywhere, not a single wrathful piece you see is actually earned ingame, most people suck but it doesn't matter because of their gear. Unless you have friends playing here already or are willing to donate for hc gear/wful to keep up with people, sure, it's worth. Otherwise, I wouldn't really say so

3. I earned my wrathful neck, wrists and cloak by myself, I swear!!!

4. Does it matter? As long as they have fun, at the same time saving a ton of money by donating to the server instead of spending endless hours "earning" items in game which you could spend your time "earning" real money through a real job. Because TIME = MONEY. They can do what they want as long as it isn't against the rules.

5. No it's not worth it. Good luck.

6. gms disabled the bugtracker. and almost everything is buggy atm. half of all instances and every raid exapt icc isnt working. i hope it gets fixed and they will enable the bugtracker again for deathwing.

7. gms disabled the bugtracker. and almost everything is buggy atm. half of all instances and every raid exapt icc isnt working. i hope it gets fixed and they will enable the bugtracker again for deathwing.
    We'll get Lordaeron core in few months along all the fixes on it. So, there's really no point to have DW bugtracker up since on Lordaeron 95% of the stuff that's bugged on DW/Ragnaros is already fixed.

Edit: As to what OP asked, is it worth? Probably, if you want to play.
    You can try Lordaeron if you have a lot of free time as well since it's x1.
    Edited: December 9, 2015

8. We'll get Lordaeron core in few months along all the fixes on it. So, there's really no point to have DW bugtracker up since on Lordaeron 95% of the stuff that's bugged on DW/Ragnaros is already fixed.

Edit: As to what OP asked, is it worth? Probably, if you want to play.
    You can try Lordaeron if you have a lot of free time as well since it's x1.
    no, this "Lordaeron 95% of the stuff that's bugged on DW/Ragnaros is already fixed." this is not true at all

9. Don't waste your time here, come to Lordaeron ;3

10. no, this "Lordaeron 95% of the stuff that's bugged on DW/Ragnaros is already fixed." this is not true at all
    Things other than the raids that aren't released on Lordaeron yet, so - quests, raids and dungeons that are released, talents/class bugs etc. Considering there's probably 4-5 more months until we get the core on other realms it's safe to assume other things will get scripted properly as well, it'll be way better than the current state of scripts on Deathwing and Ragnaros. Which also might get merged because Lord's core can (so far) support huge amount of playerbase, comparing to DW which goes nuts when it's over 4-4.5k people online.

11. Things other than the raids that aren't released on Lordaeron yet, so - quests, raids and dungeons that are released, talents/class bugs etc. Considering there's probably 4-5 more months until we get the core on other realms it's safe to assume other things will get scripted properly as well, it'll be way better than the current state of scripts on Deathwing and Ragnaros. Which also might get merged because Lord's core can (so far) support huge amount of playerbase, comparing to DW which goes nuts when it's over 4-4.5k people online.
    Considering there's probably 4-5 more months until we get the core on ...

i see posts like this pretty often but im wondering where did u get those information?
    did the staff said that dw/ragna will get the core in 4-5 months ?
    if so do u have a link to the post ?

12. Considering there's probably 4-5 more months until we get the core on ...

i see posts like this pretty often but im wondering where did u get those information?
    did the staff said that dw/ragna will get the core in 4-5 months ?
    if so do u have a link to the post ?
    I actually think you will be surprised by how fast it will be here.... I heard that warmane wants it done quickly, and that might mean that we could get the core in 1-2 months.

13. I don't exactly recall the exact thread, but both Sapphire and Kaer said multiple times that we'll be getting Lord's core on DW/Ragnaros (our chars will be copied there) thus all this renders fixing old core pointless.
    After DW/Ragna being on same core as Lord, they'll port everything to Cata and MoP since it won't be as hard as it is from old core.

The exact time I'm not sure of, since they didn't give it either (it's just my assumption judging on the speed of scripting they're doing right now, but who knows, it might get slower on WotLK because of heavier scripts/conflict or any of the many things that can happen, or perhaps faster) - they just said that as soon as Lord is completed we'll be getting it on other two realms, maybe even earlier (with those non-scripted raids being disabled same as on Lordaeron).
    Edited: December 10, 2015