1. rank

does this Agent rank raise as u get more achievments ?

2. Achievements gained on Blackrock and Warsong realms will not increase your Activity Rank, sorry.
    You need to start to collect Achievements on the other realms if you want VotePoints.
    If you are interested into Votepoint to be able to use changefaction and changerace then you can also wait AT Core, theoretically it will bring these feature for free like it is already happening on Blackrock
    Edited: December 5, 2015

3. i know that it doesent count in warsog but my question is lets say if i get 2k achievment points in neltharion does my rank raise from Agent to Emissary ? therefore get more points

4. First of all you need at least 1k Achievement Point on 1 Char to start to collect new Point, this is the value of Achievemnt points into Points:
    points > 8000 = +1
    points > 7000 = +0.9
    points > 6000 = +0.8
    points > 5000 = +0.7
    points > 4000 = +0.6
    points > 3000 = +0.5
    points > 2000 = +0.4
    points > 1000 or 1000 = +0.3

and +0.5 Bonus for not being banned in the last 365 days, also you cant go more than 1,2 point per day
    Example: Emissary is the rank you have in case you can collect 0.6 or 0.7 per day, so if you miss the +0.5 Bonus because you have been recently banned you need 4k Achievement to became Emissary.
    Edited: December 6, 2015

5. tl;dr quit PvP realms or you can't use our vote shop.

*slowclap*

6. Wow....So the vote shop isn't even applicable to Warsong players....

Another slap to the face....