1. Naked BG Adventures With Therabane/Starburstz/Bownerz/Playsonn/and Zilla!

GG.

2. You took off 5 parts of your gear... and u call that naked :'D
    Anyways... I don't see much diference when ur geared... U get carried in both.

GG!

3. nice try mate but nah i don't carried Lol i should say that for you to be honest :P

4. Also the point of what im trying to say is alliance needs some help with its teamwork lol and what not i mean 130k+ allies can't take on 100k-110k DPSers then there is something seriously wrong lol.

5. nice try mate but nah i don't carried Lol i should say that for you to be honest :P
    1. What makes you think you're not getting carried?
    2. What makes you think I'm getting carried?

Also the point of what im trying to say is alliance needs some help with its teamwork lol and what not i mean 130k+ allies can't take on 100k-110k DPSers then there is something seriously wrong lol.
    Maybe because most of that players are new to the game, and even if they were BiS they couldnt do much... But GG man, I wanna see you going naked for an Arena and be successful :D

6. Alright Bakura that'll be my next challenge :P

and for the carried part its cause i mostly defending and sacrficing myself to hold a base and such.

i'd agreed with you on with me being carried if i was on the offensive but i wasn't i was being a defender as you can see by my flag captures/recaps.

7. Alright Bakura that'll be my next challenge :P
    Some people from your guild know what is to fight a real naked guy in arena and lose :'D But I still love them <3
    Edited: December 6, 2015

8. <3 you bakers I'll get that naked arena win picture soon and my adventures will continue

9. <3 you bakers I'll get that naked arena win picture soon and my adventures will continue
    what do u mean arena win? Going 1 arena at 1500MMR doesn't even count <3

10. what do u mean arena win? Going 1 arena at 1500MMR doesn't even count <3
    Ohh this reminds me of the good times, Milliz (best Rdruid world) and myself in 2s, 2.5k MMR and hes running around litteraly naked, 80k HP 30k Mana,

@Therabone... Last I checked Naked meant not wearing ANYTHING, the fact ou still have on everything but your 5set armor doesnt count as naked.

11. Is that Playson from Sargeras pre-moltdown?

Tell him Notorious from Mad Company says hi if it is... O:

12. lol fun games guys -caix who was too prude to take his clothes off
    in my defense i literally sat at one base waiting for the same arcane mage to /laugh at. and my bags were full.

13. Lol, Playsonn joined Fatality... Im disapointed mate :(

123 Last