1. This is so misleading, gaurentee you can't win without any gear excluding weapons and still have the same result, taking off those pieces is more so "handicap" than naked and that is against pugs I see no infected , DDS, anarchy there either

2. Lol, Playsonn joined Fatality... Im disapointed mate :(
    I'm disappointed you have exploiting boomkins in your guild <INEXPLOITED>

http://youtu.be/YtdAVE9qzaM
    Edited: December 6, 2015

3. I'm disappointed you have exploiting boomkins in your guild <INEXPLOITED>

http://youtu.be/YtdAVE9qzaM
    We already cleared this, didnt we?
    You damn well know hes not member of Infected anymore and will never be again.
    My intention wasn't to bash but to help you
    Obiously.

4. We already cleared this, didnt we?
    You damn well know hes not member of Infected anymore and will never be again.

Obiously.
    Infected in RBGS

http://youtu.be/oNsMgl9KKIA

5. wanna play a game with me? every time Tdot goes off topic DRINK :D
    Il have you guys wasted within the hour

6. Lol. Okay.
    Atleast we dont need "spies" in horde guilds..

7. This is so misleading, gaurentee you can't win without any gear excluding weapons and still have the same result, taking off those pieces is more so "handicap" than naked and that is against pugs I see no infected , DDS, anarchy there either
    so you are trying to tell me you'd win completely naked against guilds like Infected/DDS?

8. so you are trying to tell me you'd win completely naked against guilds like Infected/DDS?
    Of course not but look at the title of this thread, didn't know naked meant taking off 3 pieces of gear

"The definition of naked is having no clothes on, or without protection, or without ornaments.

An example of a naked person is someone wearing absolutely no clothing."

9. Of course not but look at the title of this thread, didn't know naked meant taking off 3 pieces of gear

"The definition of naked is having no clothes on, or without protection, or without ornaments.

An example of a naked person is someone wearing absolutely no clothing."
    well tbh i thought it was pretty funny, despite facing pugs that they even got that far, i dont know a single person or group rather, that would win in a bg completely naked.

10. I'm naked all the time :$

11. Ohh this reminds me of the good times, Milliz (best Rdruid world) and myself in 2s, 2.5k MMR and hes running around litteraly naked, 80k HP 30k Mana,
    Yeaa, exactaly. My friend was playing 80k HP retri paladin with me in 2s :'D

look at the title of this thread, didn't know naked meant taking off 3 pieces of gear
    Pretty much this.

I'm naked all the time :$

Spoiler: Show
    RAWR :$$$$

12. I alway thought those guys were D O N NO R S. :D

13. loooool greetings to my brother Notorious !!! It is me:D
    I miss you so much and i wish you all the best
    Playson.

14. Bg in full white gear :^)

Went much better than expected lol

15. this would be hilarious if people actually started doing naked bgs and possibly one day we can have a naked rated battleground just for lols.

First 123 Last