1. I believe it was on retail (2 days after launch by Ensidia http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Guild_...n_(WotLK)/Naxx), though that's aside the point. Do you really expect players to be doing nearly 5k dps in Naxx with professions? The same argument can be applied to many of the other bosses, nullifying the prospect of getting gear from the easier bosses to deal with the harder ones.
    yes because ensidia did it every movement cripple is supposed to beat him withing the first week, are you even listening to yourself?

Patchwerk was one of the hardest bosses not for "skill" but because he was a gearcheck he was made with the only intention to filter people through before they reached a certain pint in their gearing. with this in mind yes 10 million is a good healthamount i would even bumt it to 25man blizz release value and make it an 13 million.

2. This server is not meant to cater to pugs, it's a hardcore realm.We've proven patchwerk can be done with no class stacking, just careful execution on the tanks' part, and dpsers that know their class.We also had no emblem epics, neither gear from easier 25 or 10 man bosses, or set bonuses.The epic gems we had are easily balanced by the lack of profesion stats, since nobody has more than 6-7 sockets anyway.

If you believe that pugs should be able to clear everything within the first few weeks of a progression realm you're gravely mistaken.

3. If you believe that pugs should be able to clear everything within the first few weeks of a progression realm you're gravely mistaken.
    Its funny and sad, that some people will be mad, because they cant clear naxx with pug. I can even bet there gonna be spam on forums "Naxx is buggd" etc "Everything hit to much" etc etc :P

4. soooo many guuilds cleared naxramas in green/quest/dungeon gear on retail couple days after release .... This is the first time i hear warmane doing something nice to tweak the encounters and buff the gear check bosses like patch. ITS A GOOD THING..

5. soooo many guuilds cleared naxramas in green/quest/dungeon gear on retail couple days after release .... This is the first time i hear warmane doing something nice to tweak the encounters and buff the gear check bosses like patch. ITS A GOOD THING..
    But naxx was not 3.3.5a patch raid. You know that we make more dmg then because of talents scalling then guilds that made naxx in first days after release. They need do that, or pve will simple make no seanse here. I dont know why people even crate this threads abouth "buffed" naxx.

6. If these raids will be way harder with boosted HP and stuff, there will be a river of tears, since you got people used to free loot from TBC bosses.
    Let the QQ begin.

7. ^^ this. If you want free gear you should go play Ragnaros and you will start icc next week. This realm is for people who want challenge and work for their gear.

8. Raids are too difficult. Please remove all fires from game and all adds and also reduce HP by all bosses by 80% so we're able to do them in greens as soon as we hit 80.

9. Please keep in mind that the patch 3.3.5 and 3.0.3 are largely different so some changes were absolutely necessary in order to make the raids a challenge. Keep also in mind that you're equipping heroic gear and on live you'll have access to overall better quality gear which will make the encounters somewhat easier but still a challenge.

Of course as progression moves forward we can always tune down the raids like Blizzard did.

10. I hope you will never give up under the pressure from mass of QQ'ing players, and keep raids as hard as possible. Clearing highest available tier should be only for people who min-maxed their gear, actually understood tactics and don't recharge mana in flames.
    People came here because they expected "hardcore" encounters, not next average freeloot server.

11. Please keep in mind that the patch 3.3.5 and 3.0.3 are largely different so some changes were absolutely necessary in order to make the raids a challenge. Keep also in mind that you're equipping heroic gear and on live you'll have access to overall better quality gear which will make the encounters somewhat easier but still a challenge.

Of course as progression moves forward we can always tune down the raids like Blizzard did.
    Looking forward to the challenge >:) keep up the good work!!

12. id hope they would buff some naxx bosses to equals ulduar hardmodes DONT LISTEN THESE NQQB CRY BABYS that want free loot ( like how many of you killed hardmode mimiron none ? k) unbuffed naxx is like free gear and thats unfun , i really hope bosses get some sick buffs and raid wont be cleared on first lockout
    atleast then we could see difference between good and bad players ^^
    Edited: December 6, 2015

13. i did like 4.7k with ptr gear as hybrid class , PTR GEAR SUX TBH itemization is horrible you gota gem hit that destroys dps , there is craft gear , there is rep gear , THERE IS BADGE GEAR , there is proffesion buffs that all will increase dps by far for sure but if ur slacker and you dont enchant ur gear you dont bring consumbles you dont gem ur lazy to lvl up profs you dont know ur class , dont expect geting gear then :)
    also puging naxx like most people tough they gona do is gona be nightmare lmao ^^ one more thing
    DOUBLE BUFF HEROICS ASWELL :D
    Edited: December 6, 2015

14. On a side-note it's surprising how a lot of Cookie people aren't maximizing racials the way I thought they would. Lots of undead mages/priests, for instance, when they could be troll and have the single best DPS racial in the game, as well as a flat +5% damage on Maexxna and NR beasts in ToC (beast-slaying). And Belf warlocks just make me physically ill. Way to have access to the best PVE racials in the game and completely squander them :(.

15. On a side-note it's surprising how a lot of Cookie people aren't maximizing racials the way I thought they would. Lots of undead mages/priests, for instance, when they could be troll and have the single best DPS racial in the game, as well as a flat +5% damage on Maexxna and NR beasts in ToC (beast-slaying). And Belf warlocks just make me physically ill. Way to have access to the best PVE racials in the game and completely squander them :(.
    Who needs racial when you have Undead looks? pfft l2p

Also bosses are dying so idk what's the issue about the racials we pick

First 1234513 ... Last