1. And you still Wipe on a Boss with more than one mechanic. RIP
    But gratz to Patchwork he has no mechanic xD

2. And you still Wipe on a Boss with more than one mechanic. RIP
    QQ 1 wipe on heigan because the dance was bugged and started on the other side of the room.

3. And you still Wipe on a Boss with more than one mechanic. RIP
    Stop making a fool out of yourself man. lol

4. I think the problem was calling the fight impossible. It's possible given the right group makeup and players.

Let's say you spend all this time putting together a group, gearing up, spending gold/time on gems and enchants. You head in and you kill Patchwerk 10m in it's current state. What do you earn? Gear slightly above the level of the epics from 5man heroics? That, and the "I did this" bragging rights. Great.

I personally see no problem with making things harder. I enjoy challenges of any kind, whether it be intentionally buffed, or bugs. The problem comes from when the effort in isn't worth reward out. Why bother doing Patchwerk 10 when we could wait a week, and potentially have a slightly easier time on 25?

As a side note, as someone who has been a part of some of the pugs on this server, I can't wait to see how well they do in this current incarnation of 10m Naxx. Some will do well, but the vast majority will crash and burn.

5. I think the problem was calling the fight impossible. It's possible given the right group makeup and players.

Let's say you spend all this time putting together a group, gearing up, spending gold/time on gems and enchants. You head in and you kill Patchwerk 10m in it's current state. What do you earn? Gear slightly above the level of the epics from 5man heroics? That, and the "I did this" bragging rights. Great.
    You get access to the rest of the wing which includes 2 bosses capable of dropping T7 tokens and if you clear all the other wings access to Sapphiron and Kel'tusad.

Also it's possible with any decent group makeup, we didn't stack any class we just tried to make sure we had the raid buffs we needed and then everyone played the class/spec/race they liked to play.

6. The answer of Slacker.
    I do enjoy it when a rnd that no one knows goes ahead and insults one of the few guilds actually getting kills, progressing and helping the server out by testing and making reports...

#StayMad#StayCasual#StayInYourGreens.

7. You get access to the rest of the wing which includes 2 bosses capable of dropping T7 tokens and if you clear all the other wings access to Sapphiron and Kel'tusad.
    As someone who hasn't even gotten that far, I'm unaware if they decided to make every other boss the same, or if they only decided to make gates in the entrance to each wing. Did they buff each boss similarly, or just leave them as is?

Edit: And regarding your not class stacking, have you actually done 10man? You can't comment on something you haven't done. I'd hazard to say you're either forced to 3 heal, or run a very specific Priest/Holy Paladin healing combo. DPS is probably lenient class-wise, but depending on if you 2 or 3 heal drastically changes the requirements of either side.
    Edited: December 7, 2015

8. Looks/Personal Preference > DPS

We dont need to have racials to increase DPS.
    It's all the better when you out-dps the other kiddos who have access to superior racials.
    All this "Is a Cookie" Posts. I must laugh hard cause i remember dat stream where wipe on the first Dance Phase on Heigan, the Tank tanked the Boss near the platform so all casters/healers got the debuff, and the Raidlead "all melees must stack in the tank".

L2P

Is a Cookie - Forum trolls confirmed
    I don't see a problem with any of their posts. If anything, it looks like someone rustled your jimmies.
    I guess that's one reason of why they invented Mythic mode, I'm daring to say that such thing is the barrier between casual players and hardcore players.
    Not really. Mythic is the same as old heroic, just renamed. The current normal mode is actually quite a bit easier than the standard normal mode that you'd be used to in prior expansions. I 5-manned the first 6 bosses in normall Hellfire Citadel with my guild last week, and we didn't wipe once. We brought in a 6th dude to get him some gear. Yes, normal mode scales, but the lowest it scales down to is 10 people, and the place felt like it was a heroic dungeon with inflated boss health.

Though raid encounters in general today on retail are quite a bit more difficult than what they were back in Wrath. The mechanics in general are easier to understand, but there are more mechanics per boss. The first boss in normal ICC (Lord Marrowgar) has 3 mechanics. Cold Flame, Bone Spikes and Bonestorm. That's it. The 2nd boss in Hellfire Citadel heroic (the first boss encounter is an add fight, similar to faction champions in ToC) has 3 mechanics in the first phase alone. It has 3 more mechanics in phase 2. The two phases alternate based on a timer, and the longer the boss lives, the harder it hits.

I'd go so far as to say that some bosses in the first half of Hellfire Citadel mythic are Lich King 25 heroic, 30% buff and bugged valks, difficulty fights. And those are the really easy fights.

So, yes, I definitely look forward to a beefed-up hardcore WotLK raiding experience.
    Whats the biggest difference (on Retail) Normal - Mythic? Insta kill abilitys. No Room for slacking. I think arround T8, increased HP on a Boss makes no difference in Naxx but insta kill ability do it. You cant outgear it, dat must be the Goal. Remember alone in the Darkness :)
    No. lol. You're just talking out of your ***. The biggest discrepancy in the difficulties are the number of mechanics - working ones at that. Yes, there's a fair number of mechanics that you have to take damage from which will normally one-shot you, but these are mechanics that require raid members to know how to use their damned defensive CDs - which not even tanks do on ICC25hc on Ragnaros & Deathwing. They stack stamina and call it a day. But those "one-shot mechanics", as you call them, are only a factor of the difficulty discrepancy - not the entirety of it.
    QQ 1 wipe on heigan because the dance was bugged and started on the other side of the room.
    Stop making a fool out of yourself man. lol
    Guys, ignore the troll. It's just b8. Don't feed it.

9. but these are mechanics that require raid members to know how to use their damned defensive CDs

#Sinestra
    #Halion

shall I call more examples?

10. #Sinestra
    #Halion

More examples of out-dated content that does not properly represent the current mythic raiding model? Yes, please, go ahead and show everyone how naive you are.

11. More examples of out-dated content that does not properly represent the current mythic raiding model? Yes, please, go ahead and show everyone how naive you are.
    Mythic = Heroic = Hardmodes(Ulduar/Satarion3D)

Are you rly dat stupid?

12. Mythic = Heroic = Hardmodes(Ulduar/Satarion3D)

Are you rly dat stupid?
    You're calling me stupid and claiming that mythic Hellfire Citadel or Blackrock Foundry and Ruby Sanctum or Bastion of Twilight heroic are anything alike?
    Not sure if he is incapable of grasping what was said, or is just a troll. Probably the latter.

13. #Sinestra
    #Halion

Hallion not halion and Should not shall

14. Hallion not halion and Should not shall
    RLY????? xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=39863/halion

Dat Cookie guys xDDDDDDD

First ... 4567816 ... Last