MemorieZ
    I don't play Lordaeron but why are all these casuals crying? I thought Lordaeron was supposed to be a hole for elitist players, not casuals. If you want free stuff go somewhere else, some fun insta80 server, idk.

I guess that's one reason of why they invented Mythic mode, I'm daring to say that such thing is the barrier between casual players and hardcore players.
    Even post is about naxx. I would say you are ****ing wrong. This Lordaeron is supposed to bring back old memoriez of old Lordaeron realm. Where you had every ****ing piece of WoW expirience: Twinks from 1 to 79, Goldmakers, Achievement hunters, Raiders (casual or not), etc. AND not to be another hit 80 and raid icc and rs every week just for gear.

So requiering people to be awesome in ****ty naxx that will be forgotten after few months of ICC release is ****ing nonsense. Where will newbies (you know people that are new to WoW, and that is far from that beloved word NOOB) start with raids and learn the game if not in easier instances (not couting 5 man dungeons cause thats pretty easy)?

I dont like those buffs because they should think about casual people that do not have PC that will run on full graphics 200 FPS, some of them came for fun from old Lordaeron.

2. Warmane dont listen kids! Make it HARDER (Hardcore Realm). I wana race REALM FIRST OS NAXX etc !

3. Even post is about naxx. I would say you are ****ing wrong. This Lordaeron is supposed to bring back old memoriez of old Lordaeron realm. Where you had every ****ing piece of WoW expirience: Twinks from 1 to 79, Goldmakers, Achievement hunters, Raiders (casual or not), etc. AND not to be another hit 80 and raid icc and rs every week just for gear.

So requiering people to be awesome in ****ty naxx that will be forgotten after few months of ICC release is ****ing nonsense. Where will newbies (you know people that are new to WoW, and that is far from that beloved word NOOB) start with raids and learn the game if not in easier instances (not couting 5 man dungeons cause thats pretty easy)?

I dont like those buffs because they should think about casual people that do not have PC that will run on full graphics 200 FPS, some of them came for fun from old Lordaeron.
    Usually the very first raid people go into at level 80 is Obsidian Sanctum. Which is extremely easy. Eye of Eternity is fairly easy too, if people can grasp the abilities of the drakes. Naxx 10 also comes before Naxx 25, as there is a 13 ilvl difference between the two.
    Also, no, Warmane didn't create this realm to "ressurect" the old Lordaeron. It's gone. It's dead. Let it go. This is a new realm that is following the staff's vision of a hardcore realm. :/

MemorieZ
    Usually the very first raid people go into at level 80 is Obsidian Sanctum. Which is extremely easy. Eye of Eternity is fairly easy too, if people can grasp the abilities of the drakes. Naxx 10 also comes before Naxx 25, as there is a 13 ilvl difference between the two.
    Also, no, Warmane didn't create this realm to "ressurect" the old Lordaeron. It's gone. It's dead. Let it go. This is a new realm that is following the staff's vision of a hardcore realm. :/
    You are right about everything what you said. But I will find the sentence where it was said. Lordaeron is comming back (i think that means they want old glory).

5. It should be fairly obvious that current Lordaeron is not blizzlike and is not going to be blizzlike at all.

So please guys don't complain, but rather wait and see what happens with the server after WotLK is released. And only then decide whether to play it or not. I can see a lot more surprises coming, not only custom bosses hp / damage etc. but also custom mechanics - i.e. level restrictions, etc.

Or else, a few days after WotLK you may as well start complaining about Naxx being too easy with WotLK geared players. It is like OS being too easy for TOC geared, TOC being too easy for ICC geared, etc. So obviously the developers want you to progress through all the content by doing each available raid each reset, while not being able to gear up for the next tier of content without clearing the current one.

Peace.

6. It should be fairly obvious that current Lordaeron is not blizzlike and is not going to be blizzlike at all.

So please guys don't complain, but rather wait and see what happens with the server after WotLK is released. And only then decide whether to play it or not. I can see a lot more surprises coming, not only custom bosses hp / damage etc. but also custom mechanics - i.e. level restrictions, etc.

Or else, a few days after WotLK you may as well start complaining about Naxx being too easy with WotLK geared players. It is like OS being too easy for TOC geared, TOC being too easy for ICC geared, etc. So obviously the developers want you to progress through all the content by doing each available raid each reset, while not being able to gear up for the next tier of content without clearing the current one.

Peace.
    Why shouldn't people voice their opinions about the server? With no players there would be no server.

I think they should be very careful with buffing raids, naxx might be fine since its quite easy. But dont touch ulduar.

7. Because the developers will most probably disregard any feedback based on just one raid reset with undergeared players.

Hasty complaints bring you the yoyo effect, and devs aren't going to bounce to and fro based on a topic like this. They have some their own idea of what they want you play, and once again, it's not blizzlike, nor is it supposed to be.

8. Because the developers will most probably disregard any feedback based on just one raid reset with undergeared players.

Hasty complaints bring you the yoyo effect, and devs aren't going to bounce to and fro based on a topic like this. They have some their own idea of what they want you play, and once again, it's not blizzlike, nor is it supposed to be.
    You're absolutely right. That being said, there is no drawback to people posting their opinions. So let them.

9. Usually the very first raid people go into at level 80 is Obsidian Sanctum. Which is extremely easy. Eye of Eternity is fairly easy too, if people can grasp the abilities of the drakes. Naxx 10 also comes before Naxx 25, as there is a 13 ilvl difference between the two.
    Altho you forgot the fact that you cannot get access to Eye Of Eternity till you have killed Sapphiron in Naxx for the key of focusing iris so they need to clear entire naxx 10 or 25 to have a chance to do Malygos :) People need to realize as you said this is not a ressurection of the old Lord and that it's gonna be different! It's theme is that RAIDING is gonna be HARD... I don't think people have realized that yet.
    Edited: December 7, 2015

10. The sad part is, we never get to have a poll or at least a warning of what to expect, before it hits us in the face.

+1 it's not blizzlike

11. The sad part is, we never get to have a poll or at least a warning of what to expect, before it hits us in the face.

+1 it's not blizzlike
    The sad part is, we never get to have a poll or at least a warning of what to expect, before it hits us in the face.
    Depends how you view it really.. Can always test the raid on the PTR and forward your feedback about the raids and forward your opinion that way but a poll has already been made in the past. People should be aware that Naxx was gonna be buffed http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....culty-increase.

12. The sad part is, we never get to have a poll or at least a warning of what to expect, before it hits us in the face.

+1 it's not blizzlike
    What's really sad is that people expect to know what's coming before they are thrust into it. There is no sense of adventure in this game anymore. New expansions are all revealed and datamined before launch, for example. People refuse to be left in the dark, they don't want surprises, they don't want any unknowns.

sigh

13. I really like this way Warmane staff do with Naxx. It makes Casual raiders to be on par with Herdcer guilds. +1

14. Yes, I know there's been a poll made by the staff, but here's the result of the census:

Spoiler: Show

source: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2523084
    We are deciding how it will be by ourselves and discarding the poll results. To the ones who took the time to rig the poll, shame on you.

All this - on a poll started by the staff themselves.

Not quite expected.

So whatever we write here, it's gonna bounce back at us.

Just wait and try Naxx some more resets, there are people that already did it.

15. Yes, I know there's been a poll made by the staff, but here's the result of the census:

All this - on a poll started by the staff themselves.

Not quite expected.

So whatever we write here, it's gonna bounce back at us.

Just wait and try Naxx some more resets, there are people that already did it.
    Well assuming even if they disscard the poll results, i believe they still read all the posts in the poll thread and took it in since they did change so it would be harder sooo it was not entirly disscarded really since we got our opinion through and they buffed Naxx...

First ... 7891011 ... Last