1. Simple leave this server like I did, because here is many bad things:
    1. anti speed hack look-> https://vid.me/1peD (this system ruin playing style as a rogue/warior/mage class
    2. many things are disabled ROFL
    3. Boring because (2.) destroing whole fun for me.

I'm back in official WoW again, and I enjoin game http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Aretons/simple
    So you are telling me to leave best PS because you don't like some things?
    1.It have been fixed, probably. I haven't got that thing like in week or 2.
    2.What is disabled? Wrath is coming in Tuesday and BT is coming in few days too. All dungeons and raids are opened except all Wotlk things. And if you don't like that you can't grind ICC, that doesn't mean that eceryone thinks like that. This is progresive realm, thats why raids gonna open tier by tier.

2. can you leave now?

25/25 alive isnt that lucky tbh
    Can you delete yourself pls?

1. Luck on the Maintank DC
    2. Luck on the last % the defile not insta killed all.

3. So you are telling me to leave best PS because you don't like some things?
    1.It have been fixed, probably. I haven't got that thing like in week or 2.
    2.What is disabled? Wrath is coming in Tuesday and BT is coming in few days too. All dungeons and raids are opened except all Wotlk things. And if you don't like that you can't grind ICC, that doesn't mean that eceryone thinks like that. This is progresive realm, thats why raids gonna open tier by tier.
    Don't you mean Thursday the 10th which is on the front page? Where did you get information about BT being open in a few days? It's soon launch of wrath (it's bascally almost 48 hours to it) so it's either tomorrow or just before launch of wrath which is unlikley to happen. Unless something new is announced on top of the things we know.

Can you delete yourself pls?

Pretty sure the MT dcing is not up to luck but the defile is RNG so...
    Edited: December 8, 2015

4. Don't you mean Thursday the 10th which is on the front page? Where did you get information about BT being open in a few days? It's soon launch of wrath (it's bascally almost 48 hours to it) so it's either tomorrow or just before launch of wrath which is unlikley to happen. Unless something new is announced on top of the things we know.
    Yeah I mean Thursday. And they said that they gonna open BT before Wotlk wich is as you said in 48 hours, so it's soon, unless it's delayed (i hope).

5. Can you delete yourself pls?

you know the mechanic behind defile right?
    what you can see in your video is, that the player is running away while it getting cast on it and bc they arent bad player, everybody stood away from him.
    Thats how it supposed to be.
    And you said you played for fth, right?
    Their world 2nd was way deeper in the enrage. Did they got lucky too, because they didnt got killed by the defile?

god

6. For everyone claiming the Mythic raids are sooooo harder than others, watch this video.... Between addons literally showing you everything including where to stand (Even world firsts had this arrow addon) to making a joke out of Archimonde Mythic and solo healing it on a 4 minute fight of a current endboss:

7. For everyone claiming the Mythic raids are sooooo harder than others, watch this video.... Between addons literally showing you everything including where to stand (Even world firsts had this arrow addon) to making a joke out of Archimonde Mythic and solo healing it on a 4 minute fight of a current endboss:
    Have you ever tried doing Lich King with a group of fully geared, skill-capped players? And you know there are addons that do this for Lich King too right?
    Let's not mention the 10 ilvl valor upgrades and legendary rings which the raid wasn't designed around making it even more cheese (note these weren't available when the raid was released either).

I mean, you don't have to believe me, but I've done both sets of content, and LK I have been doing for a very very long time now. There's a huge difference from watching and actually doing it yourself.

I wasn't aware Defile was an instant kill mechanic.

8. Have you ever tried doing Lich King with a group of fully geared, skill-capped players? And you know there are addons that do this for Lich King too right?
    Let's not mention the 10 ilvl valor upgrades and legendary rings which the raid wasn't designed around making it even more cheese (note these weren't available when the raid was released either).

I mean, you don't have to believe me, but I've done both sets of content, and LK I have been doing for a very very long time now. There's a huge difference from watching and actually doing it yourself.

I wasn't aware Defile was an instant kill mechanic.
    I've done LK 25 HC plenty of times, the addons there just warn you when the floor is going to cave in (which if you fail you are a ******), marks who gets grabbed be Valkyrs and that's about it. Defile is not an instant kill mechanci but it's a wipe mehanic given a single ****up.

9. For everyone claiming the Mythic raids are sooooo harder than others, watch this video.... Between addons literally showing you everything including where to stand (Even world firsts had this arrow addon) to making a joke out of Archimonde Mythic and solo healing it on a 4 minute fight of a current endboss:

Nice argument mongo without bis gear and legendary ring boss was insanely tuned thats why every serenity /method or paragon player can tell you that archi is alot harder than LK ever was only thing that kept lk alive that long was limited attempt's too bad you have no clue since you never raided on a highlvl on this game :^)

10. to be honest, you cant even compare archimonde vs LK hc. paragon even wiped over 500 times at ragnaros hc. does that mean, cata was harder than wod or wotlk? hell no. whole fireland was a joke, except, ragnaros.
    you have to consider, that in those 3 weeks, the gear got a lot better and the buff got increased by 5%. i think they killed LK hc almost right after the 5% buff or the 10% buff, am not sure.
    besides, all the classes got a lot easier themselves. compare a hunter from wotlk vs wod, the biggest difference is feral. feral was like the "hardest" class bec of the prio, now its utterly a complete joke as well.
    and if u have 700 ms, then its your own fault to play like that. and if i might add something, 2% is nothing out of 100k? 50k? i have have a lot of placements at WoL and that is top200 only :)
    firelands was not a joke at all on releast.at first Beth'tilac was unkillable till they nerf it.at the end of 4.2 method streamed full firelands run with people that was gear with firelands hc and they wipes like few times before they even reach ragnaros and on ragnaros there was like 6-7 more wipes.the reason why everyone think firelands is a joke is because its not final raid for the expansion and in 4.3 they nerfed it to the ground.btw i dont think there is any other raid who have been nerfed so many times as firelands.and about ragnaros vs LK will paragon well rangaros had random element that can wipe the raid and there was nothing you can do about it.thats why they keep pushing it and they had 500 wipes till they got this lucky moment and kill it.
    i think method or vodka 1 of this 2 kill LK hc only 2 weeks after release but they find a bug and exploit it to get the kill so they didnt give them world first.

11. Wasn't Ragnaros HC cited as the hardest boss in WoW?

In all my years of raiding both here and retail... 10 Mans are a lot harder than 25 Mans.

12. how can people here already cry its too hard? bet most of you didnt try it out on ptr yet and the other half must be the guys with 2k dps as mage/hunter in my pug naxx instead of fixxing their awful gameplay they started to cry its impossible after first try ...

13. Wasn't Ragnaros HC cited as the hardest boss in WoW?

In all my years of raiding both here and retail... 10 Mans are a lot harder than 25 Mans.
    Raided whole Cataclysm content and most of MoP, and yeah, 10 mans were harder in >90% of fights. Most memorable one would be Heart of Fear. There was a boss that no1 could kill on 10 man, while people killed him on 25m long ago...

14. Raided whole Cataclysm content and most of MoP, and yeah, 10 mans were harder in >90% of fights. Most memorable one would be Heart of Fear. There was a boss that no1 could kill on 10 man, while people killed him on 25m long ago...
    25mans tend to be more of a zerg fest with mild communications, even on harder bosses.
    10 Mans there is far more pressure, since one movement/mechanic will likely wipe your entire raid.

First ... 816171819 Last