1. Looks/Personal Preference > DPS

We dont need to have racials to increase DPS.

2. I aggre with Fernlox and Toshika. I play blood elf warlock because both are my favorite race and class and still i can be top dps without orc racial. Personally i wouldn't even feel comfortable playing as orc.

About the thread, if guilds can clear it then u can do it too. They are humans, u are human too. Why cant u be like them then? Just work harder with your class and dps.

3. On a side-note it's surprising how a lot of Cookie people aren't maximizing racials the way I thought they would. Lots of undead mages/priests, for instance, when they could be troll and have the single best DPS racial in the game, as well as a flat +5% damage on Maexxna and NR beasts in ToC (beast-slaying). And Belf warlocks just make me physically ill. Way to have access to the best PVE racials in the game and completely squander them :(.

Racials are overrated

4. Its alright if the changes are made with taste. However I would still nerf patchwerk, not because of the reason given by previous posters but because blizzard usually makes first bosses more accessible so it would be more blizzlike, imo.

5. https://youtu.be/8rd0-zVIBVo?t=1m11s

**** Blizzard. They did everything to please the crying "casuals" and ruined their own game.

6. Naxx PuGs

If I'm not able to do a Naxx PuG w/ at least a full 200 (blue) geared raid then it's all wrong. No explanation needed. Stop carelessly buffing the bosses.

7. If I'm not able to do a Naxx PuG w/ at least a full 200 (blue) geared raid then it's all wrong. No explanation needed. Stop carelessly buffing the bosses.

8. If I'm not able to do a Naxx PuG w/ at least a full 200 (blue) geared raid then it's all wrong. No explanation needed. Stop carelessly buffing the bosses.
    Makes profession craft gear last a bit longer = Good
    People need to properly gem/enchant their gear to kill = Good
    Not being able to do full clear PUG first few weeks = Good
    Requiring people to improve their game = Good

Will make server more fun and better in long run :D

9. I don't play Lordaeron but why are all these casuals crying? I thought Lordaeron was supposed to be a hole for elitist players, not casuals. If you want free stuff go somewhere else, some fun insta80 server, idk.
    It has been announced for MONTHS that Naxxramas was going to get buffed, there was even a poll and a majority voted yes to get it buffed.

https://youtu.be/8rd0-zVIBVo?t=1m11s

**** Blizzard. They did everything to please the crying "casuals" and ruined their own game.
    I guess that's one reason of why they invented Mythic mode, I'm daring to say that such thing is the barrier between casual players and hardcore players.
    Edited: December 6, 2015

10. such impossible

11. Racials are overrated
    Reported for using external programs. and other things

12. Reported for using external programs. and other things
    Looks legit to me...

13. If I'm not able to do a Naxx PuG w/ at least a full 200 (blue) geared raid then it's all wrong. No explanation needed. Stop carelessly buffing the bosses.
    Oh wait.. or you are just bad player. Why some players with same spec, same gear do for example more dps then others ?, more heal then others ?

Take for example Kara, pugs with 1400+ "gs" wipe on ****ing kara. People with 1500+ "gs" wipe on ZA, full geared people wipe on Hyjal because they cant look at own mana making living bomb in middle of the raid, killing 5-6 people then crying "dps is to small pull it to thrall lol". Players are simple stupid, there is a big diffrence between "new" player that make some raid first time, and brainless people who just push two buttons and say "wtf i cant kill boss i got items for it, this game is stupid and server ******ed nothing work here"

The fact is this server is not, or not will be for everyone. Its a good thing they are buffing everything. I hope they will not stop, because all this crying on forums.

14. All this "Is a Cookie" Posts. I must laugh hard cause i remember dat stream where wipe on the first Dance Phase on Heigan, the Tank tanked the Boss near the platform so all casters/healers got the debuff, and the Raidlead "all melees must stack in the tank".

L2P

Is a Cookie - Forum trolls confirmed

First ... 2345614 ... Last