1. Poor geared? We're all wearing the same gear, it's a PTR with vendors for gear.
    He wrote about early post, when he shown this talk with some corecraft developer, that write anub should hit for around 6k in poor geared tank on naxx 10

2. Poor geared? We're all wearing the same gear, it's a PTR with vendors for gear.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u1-...youtu.be&t=193 Retail Video watch the Damage on the Tank.

3. Why are you linking this? This is Lordaeron with custom content, your 300 hours of watching videos and reading logs of other people raiding 8 years ago means nothing here.

4. dude.

Can you leave please?
    THIS ISNT RETAIL.
    THE DAMAGE VALUES ARENT THE SAME FOR A ****ING REASON

also damage may be fine for 25m, couldnt test it yet, but 10man is a bit overtuned
    Patchwerk shouldnt hit for 18k in 10man imo 12-13k should be fine

5. If you want to faceroll through content, please go to Deathwing or Ragnaros.

6. Some people forgot the good ol' effect of boss Parry-Haste I guess.
    Who needs to know this stuff anyway? Let's all tank and spank bosses and cry in forums if we can't amirite?
    Screw it! Stack stamina! If that don't work, cry on the forum!
    That's what this guy is doing. 37k bear with low armor and dodge. But guise, he's a mythic raider on retail he knows what he's doin amirite.
    Anub for example has no Pary-Haste on Retail.
    And he hits a poor geard tank with 6k.
    I-It's almost as though.... you have no idea what you're talking about. :)
    First point, that's because boss parry hasting no longer exists on retail.
    Second point, yeah, dude, obviously the damage was buffed on here.
    thats for that reply,
    but patchwerk was the only boss without parry haste in naxx.
    Somehow he doesnt attack 2 times at the same time.
    So i guess it has something to do with parry haste.
    dude.

Can you leave please?
    THIS ISNT RETAIL.
    THE DAMAGE VALUES ARENT THE SAME FOR A ****ING REASON

also damage may be fine for 25m, couldnt test it yet, but 10man is a bit overtuned
    Patchwerk shouldnt hit for 18k in 10man imo 12-13k should be fine
    ^ What this guy said.
    LOL.
    No.

7. If you want to faceroll through content, please go to Deathwing or Ragnaros.
    See ya @ Algalon and Yogg +0

8. See ya @ Algalon and Yogg +0
    Yes, you will see him at Algalon and Yogg-Saron, because you will be watching the stream while we raid ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9. It is custom! It is not Blizzlike! Deal with it :D

Don't compare it to retail like 10 years ago.

But WotLK has still not yet been officially released. The fun part will begin when the competition begins.

10. Yes, you will see him at Algalon and Yogg-Saron, because you will be watching the stream while we raid ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    That one got me lol

Is this thread getting closed anytime soon purposeless arguments everywhere
    Edited: December 8, 2015

11. actually dont think bosses hit "too hard" after i did some looks in the logfiles.

however parry-haste is kinda bugged.
    the 40% reduced-swingtimer works, but after those the Boss hits 2 times at the exact same moment, which 100-0 tanks all the time.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/12698
    The thing that might have happened there is maybe some other melee got parried and then the speed increase stacked or something (Just throwing ideas of possible causes since devs can't fix something if they are not certain of what causes it)

12. My retail character I haven't touched in 6 months is better than anything you have tho :(

You're an ***** if you think WoD Mythic raiding is at all comparable to anything Wrath had to offer. Wrath raiding was an absolute joke with the exception of MAYBE HC Lich King or HC PP 25man.
    Mimiron HC, Yogg +0/1, Sarth 3 drakes pre ulduar, Anub HC, A Tribute to Insanity (25), a few more bosses ulduar HC but yeah, wotlk was really a joke *facepalm*. Btw to those who posted their logs, pls, dont do it, if u dont have at least a few more decent rankings ^^

13. Mimiron HC, Yogg +0/1, Sarth 3 drakes pre ulduar, Anub HC, A Tribute to Insanity (25), a few more bosses ulduar HC but yeah, wotlk was really a joke *facepalm*. Btw to those who posted their logs, pls, dont do it, if u dont have at least a few more decent rankings ^^
    I find it amusing to see these heroes try to downplay WotLK raids, especially the earlier ones. KT 25 requires really good coordination and positioning, Sarth with 3 drakes has really small margins for error, Malygos is already tightly tuned (in the context of the gear and talents at the time) - Ulduar is a challenge at the least (reaching Yogg requires a more than decent raid, even before you try the hardmodes).

A large part of these guys most likely never did the content when it was current, if they even did it at all.

14. Mimiron HC, Yogg +0/1, Sarth 3 drakes pre ulduar, Anub HC, A Tribute to Insanity (25), a few more bosses ulduar HC but yeah, wotlk was really a joke *facepalm*.
    I wouldn't call it a joke, but you can hardly compare the difference. You having to pick a select few bosses in order to compare them with current mythic content says a lot about the difference in content.

It's like comparing the time it required for Paragon to down LK25hc after release of the boss -- which it took them 1 month with a 50-wipes limit per lockout (this is 200 wipes, tops, for one raid comp) -- to Method's kill on mythic Archimonde -- which took them 3 weeks without any wipe limit mechanic (with 450+ wipes).
    Btw to those who posted their logs, pls, dont do it, if u dont have at least a few more decent rankings ^^
    The point wasn't to show off, but considering I hit 88th percentile on the top 2% of raiders on retail isn't anything to scoff at. Not to mention I regularly rank 90+% on heroic encounters. Do you think I shouldn't be happy that I do so well considering I play the game with 700ms?

Or you could just not be an asshat.
    Or a troll.
    I find it amusing to see these heroes try to downplay WotLK raids, especially the earlier ones. KT 25 requires really good coordination and positioning, Sarth with 3 drakes has really small margins for error, Malygos is already tightly tuned (in the context of the gear and talents at the time) - Ulduar is a challenge at the least (reaching Yogg requires a more than decent raid, even before you try the hardmodes).

A large part of these guys most likely never did the content when it was current, if they even did it at all.
    Goes to show you read the conversation but never bothered to actually check the links. If you had, you'd have seen that I did content such as heroic ICC when it was current - and that was just on that character.

15. Goes to show you read the conversation but never bothered to actually check the links. If you had, you'd have seen that I did content such as heroic ICC when it was current - and that was just on that character.
    Actually I wasn't talking about you. I've been around Molten / Warmane more or less as long as you and I know you are generally knowledgeable, especially when it comes to paladins - but that's hardly the point.

Some of the other posters here, though, display a rather distinct lack of knowledge and respect for the state the game was in when this content was current (I'm not saying Naxx is hard by any stretch of the imagination, but you can't just run in and expect bosses to fall over either, that's without accounting for the meta-achievements).

First ... 51314151617 ... Last