1. You've yet to prove that you have actually done any of the content.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h/Lynea/simple
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...&view=rankings

There. I put mine up first. Your turn.
    Sure

You actually dont show your Face on Battle net. I can not take you serious. kappa

I mean sure I'll go first.
    You still raiding on retail? o.O
    Edited: December 7, 2015

2. yes it is its true naxx should be faceroll free gear raid unless they buff it on insanse level and whole t7 content , but ulduar hardmodes are another thing u'll see :D
    I'm very aware of the difficulty level of Ulduar hard modes. And being honest, several of them could be buffed.

3. Sure

You actually dont show your Face on Battle net. I can not take you serious. kappa

You still raiding on retail? o.O
    Quit after heroic Arch.

School + Work + Bored, and a new MMO came out that I'm playing. NA/EU first guild ezpz lel

4. yes it is its true naxx should be faceroll free gear raid unless they buff it on insanse level and whole t7 content , but ulduar hardmodes are another thing u'll see :D
    The next thing is. 80% on this Server are Casuals. What you think happen when they get "i cant clear naxx" RIP server

Remember the first content on all expansions was ****ing easy. You can clear Blizzlike Kara with Questgreens. Naxx the same. But why? Think about dat ;) Blizz is not stupid.

5. Ok so lets see where were at...
    Were playing wow with no patches and with talents which are meant for icc these talents are too overpowered for previous raids before icc so the reasonable solution is to make bosses have 3 times the normal health
    xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

so basically everything until icc is ****ed because the talents are too strong and just giving bosses more hp does not do anything other than make the fights longer and boring

now my friends i would like to turn your attention to the original topic of this thread as you seem to have hijacked it
    the op has clearly made his point
    10,600,000 health in 10 man

6 minute enrage timer

10,600,000/(6*60) = 29,444.5 Dps required to beat enrage timer

Assuming you have 6 dps, 29,444.5/6 = 4,907.41 dps per person

I don't believe that this is possible with current gear in 10 man, without full raid buffs.
    this is 4907 dps per person
    KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS DPS IS THE MINIMUM I REPEAT MINIMUM REQUIREMENT TO KILL THE BOSS if your dps goes a tad below this (provided that most classes can even reahch this xDDD) you will fail
    another thing to keep in mind THIS IS FOR 10 MAN you know 10 man? that thing were you probably wont have many different classes thus you wont have a lot of raid buffs and your dps probably wont go past 4k? yea...

please just nerf the bosses health now and save yourselves the hd space which will surely be occupied with qq threads once this whole thing goes on "live"

6. And if a Boss in Naxx 10 can 2 Shot a Tank dats not challenging dats just luck you dodge/pary/block the second autoattack. And i dont rly like play like Luck > Skill

7. Sure

I don't show my face on battle.net? What is that even supposed to mean?

p.s. It's pretty obvious you got a carry through SoO mythic, though I can't complain. I did SoO mythic on my ele shaman with half raid finder gear.
    You did some Highmaul mythic, which was the intro raid. You barely touched BRF, and considering the consistency of the kills, looks like it was a carry there too. You haven't even seen the interior of HFC.
    The next thing is. 80% on this Server are Casuals. What you think happen when they get "i cant clear naxx" RIP server

Remember the first content on all expansions was ****ing easy. You can clear Blizzlike Kara with Questgreens. Naxx the same. But why? Think about dat ;) Blizz is not stupid.
    I guess that's your logic for your only legit mythic boss kills.

p.s. I couldn't find anything of this character on warcraftlogs or worldoflogs. So I don't even know how well you perform, and can't legitimize the progression parts where I mentioned it looks like you got carried.
    And if a Boss in Naxx 10 can 2 Shot a Tank dats not challenging dats just luck you dodge/pary/block the second autoattack. And i dont rly like play like Luck > Skill
    Or you could just build your tank stats properly and have healers that have a clue, and it becomes faceroll. But you want to say that Mythic = hardmodes/heroic in Wrath. Yeah, you say you say you cannot take me seriously. It seems that feeling is mutual.

8. I don't show my face on battle.net? What is that even supposed to mean?

Or you could just build your tank stats properly and have healers that have a clue, and it becomes faceroll. But you want to say that Mythic = hardmodes/heroic in Wrath. Yeah, you say you say you cannot take me seriously. It seems that feeling is mutual.
    Dude..... Jokes?

Feral Tank 2 Shot. Dat never happens before. LK cant 2 Shot a Feral Tank but a Naxx Boss can do it? You can come on PTR right now and i poste you some Logs ;) 20k normal autohit on a Feral tank with 25029(62,17%) , 31.91% dodge & 37k raidbuffed.
    Dats luck for me not more. It feels like Ragnaros in Classic "I get oneshotet or not"

[05:18] [G] [80:Zwox]: Recount - Death for Zwox by Anub'Rekhan at 21:13:20
    [05:18] [G] [80:Zwox]: -0.02 - (Health: 37372 (100%)) Anub'Rekhan Melee Zwox Hit -15005 (5622 Absorbed) (Physical)
    [05:18] [G] [80:Zwox]: -0.02 - (Health: 37372 (100%)) Anub'Rekhan Melee Zwox Hit -23155 (Physical)
    [05:18] [G] [80:Zwox]: -0.01 - (Health: 37372 (100%)) Starx Prayer of Mending Zwox Hit +2647 (2647 overheal)
    [05:18] [G] [80:Zwox]: +0.00 - (Health: 0 (0%)) Zwox dies.

And dat was not the Insect Swarm Phase :D dat was the Pull

9. The joke is on you, since with 35k+ health, you clearly don't know how to gear a tank prior to ICC progression.

Edit: Here is one of the dead horses: http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=...anking-in-naxx
    Feel free to go beat on it.

10. The joke is on you, since with 35k+ health, you clearly don't know how to gear a tank prior to ICC progression.

Edit: Here is one of the dead horses: http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=...anking-in-naxx
    Feel free to go beat on it.
    Why i talk with a guy dat have not one Mythic kill on Retail :D

Speak to the Hand.

11. Why i talk with a guy dat have not one Mythic kill on Retail :D

Speak to the Hand.
    You got carried through SoO, and you did some kills in the easiest raid of WoD.
    I'll count your carry, though, because I'm nice.
    I have 44 "mythic" kills compared to your 32.

The progression on my paladin's profile for SoO is fuxxored, but feel free to check the achievements. ;)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A1in/simple
    And here's my shaman. Half raid finder, half mythic geared.

p.s. The phrase is "Talk to the hand", not Speak.

12. You got carried through SoO, and you did some kills in the easiest raid of WoD.
    I'll count your carry, though, because I'm nice.
    I have 44 "mythic" kills compared to your 32.

The progression on my paladin's profile for SoO is fuxxored, but feel free to check the achievements. ;)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A1in/simple
    And here's my shaman. Half raid finder, half mythic geared.

p.s. The phrase is "Talk to the hand", not Speak.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h/Lynea/simple

2 Mythic kills in Hellfire Citadel.

Troll Confirmed.

13. Been doing mythic progression with my guild, 1 day per week, 3 hours each day, for a month. Got 6 kills in that time. (1st kill was with a different guild, which I was doing them a favor and filling in for one of their core raiders.)
    Meanwhile, parsing 88th percentile, meaning I do better than 88% than all other ret paladins on that fight in mythic. And this guy has no logs at all.

Indeed, troll confirmed. Thanks for showing us what your intent is.

14. Moving on.

I'll leave these links here for people to read.
    > http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ing-Difficulty
    > http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...tweets-dlc-439
    > http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Rift-Wardrobe

I want hardcore progression. Because this is, indeed, a hardcore realm. But at the same time, I don't want to take away from the players who play more casually. Which is why I suggest the nerfing of old content back to its Blizz-like status. Moving forward, for top-end cutting-edge raiding, I would love to see some progression competition amongst guilds and I would encourage top guilds to encourage each other to compete. It's not very often we get to compete via pve on Warmane, and I'd like the opportunity to do so now.

15. This pissing contest....

Anyway, Warmane should take into account that Naxx is an entry-level raid. It's not supposed to be overly hard (take a look at the difference in tuning between Naxx 40 and Naxx 25 - Sapphiron's aura for instance does almost the same damage as he did back in Vanilla...). Making it too hard will leave people outside of the top guilds without much to do, along with pugs having overblown gear requirements. Naxx 10 will, to some extent, almost not be worth the effort.

A buff to compensate for the various optimisations between 3.0 and 3.3.5 is definitely warranted, but it shouldn't be to the extent that it excludes all but the most dedicated players.

Those of you complaining that us mere plebians will get the same gear as you... man up. I've had my years of high-end raiding, my wife and daughter now take priority - does that meant that I shouldn't not be allowed to relive the WotLK content? Heck, if I was a new player wanting to try WotLK for whatever reason, should I just suck it up and spend my days running 5-mans because that's all I will be allowed to do?

I'm not saying that every Tom, Dick and Harry should be able to clear Naxx on their first attempt, but the content should at least be accessible to the majority of the playerbase. If you feel you need to distinguish yourself from the crowd - get the meta-achievements, those aren't a walk in the park by any stretch of the imagination.

TLDR: A buff is fine, as long as it isn't overdone.

First ... 67891018 ... Last