1. Help? Confused.

Wasn't sure where to put this, so I just picked the server sub forum.
    I'm very confused.
    Are we going to get a GM assigned to our server any time soon?
    There has been the same group of fly hackers in arenas/isle for about two weeks.
    They're running around with unfairly earned 80 kill streaks and such... or just sitting outside the arena.
    Edit: Parisgunman seems to be back again, 40 kill streak while zipping around in air.
    Edited: December 6, 2015

2. you need to report those players with some proofs, this is a guide about to report players http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post1539500
    Only after correctly reporting them a GM may take action

3. Only after correctly reporting them a GM may take action
    This is precisely the problem. GMs rather waste time to read badly written tickets than take 1 minute to banhammer people in action.

4. This is precisely the problem. GMs rather waste time to read badly written tickets than take 1 minute to banhammer people in action.
    If you are not satisfied how they manage Tickets (about reported players) you can always try to PM them via Forum, from their guide:
    "Please note that if you decide to send PM via forum to member of GAMEMASTER team then you will need to include realm name as well. We also cannot guarantee that forum PM will be replied to in timely manner due to various reasons."
    Here is a list of them: http://forum.warmane.com/group.php?groupid=127

5. Amusing how you completely missed my point. As if only way for GMs to ban hackers is to read tickets.

6. Amusing how you completely missed my point. As if only way for GMs to ban hackers is to read tickets.
    Yeah, I mean they publicly talk about it in global chat. It's been like that for weeks. I'm also sure other people have reported them.

7. Amusing how you completely missed my point. As if only way for GMs to ban hackers is to read tickets.
    Amusing how you don't even stop to think about your point.
    A GM assigned to one server exclusively? Let's say we would do that. Then what? You expect some GM to be 24/7 online, simultaneously in every arena match, Battleground and wherever else someone might be hacking?

8. Amusing how you don't even stop to think about your point.
    A GM assigned to one server exclusively? Let's say we would do that. Then what? You expect some GM to be 24/7 online, simultaneously in every arena match, Battleground and wherever else someone might be hacking?
    We used to have freelancer GMs to keep hackers in check. Wonder what happened to those.

Amusing how you don't even stop to think about your point.
    I really think it's just ex-molten players that believe that only one way works and not anything else. Who has the narrowmind? You just proved it.

No offense intended.
    Edited: December 7, 2015

9. We don't do "freelance" or "voluntary" GMs.
    Either one is part of the Staff or they aren't.

10. Intresting topic, the thing is back in the ages people where to afraid to use anything with bunch of GM's around. I mean they had around 10 guys for 2 servers.
    I did made few ingame tickets about 'scripts' and bot-kicking, few days later I see same guy, with same name, doing the same thing in SQ match.
    Tryed going to isle with few friends two days ago, the amount of pve geared flying hunters and affly warlocks was insane.
    People just realized that now days server is pretty much "empty", it's not like before where they tryed to do it at 3/4 AM.
    Like legit 5 - 8 PM you got X number of guys with scripts/bots or flying. Been like that for past month or so, people made countless tickets about same guys.
    Still that shaman, kicks me on 0,001 drain life. Kheh..thug life ay?

11. big thing also is that there is no punishment for them.

they have nothing to lose with free gear

12. Intresting topic, the thing is back in the ages people where to afraid to use anything with bunch of GM's around. I mean they had around 10 guys for 2 servers.
    I did made few ingame tickets about 'scripts' and bot-kicking, few days later I see same guy, with same name, doing the same thing in SQ match.
    Tryed going to isle with few friends two days ago, the amount of pve geared flying hunters and affly warlocks was insane.
    People just realized that now days server is pretty much "empty", it's not like before where they tryed to do it at 3/4 AM.
    Like legit 5 - 8 PM you got X number of guys with scripts/bots or flying. Been like that for past month or so, people made countless tickets about same guys.
    Still that shaman, kicks me on 0,001 drain life. Kheh..thug life ay?
    can confirm, am hacker.

13. They can lose acc perma
    Yeah, but they just make a new account.. or don't get banned at all. This is day 5 of seeing 'roguehunter' with him publicly taunting people .

14. Two fly hackers currently have a 190 kill streak on isle, been reported multiple times.
    One has been online atleast a full day, and I saw the same ones 3 weeks ago.
    Edit: Hunter at 190
    Shaman at 50
    Edited: December 11, 2015

12 Last