1. Mop dungeons

Dear warmane staff,

I have a simple request (and I believe I'm not the only one). Could you please disable dungeons that are not working properly (SoNT and SB), because when we enter rdf hc queue, we would actually like to finish it and get vp, and these two dungeons are making it harder than it should be :)

Ty very much!

2. great lords of warmane please close them if you arent fixing them just close them

3. This thread is likely to get shut down soon, with no reason other than it being against the rules of the forum.

4. i think i reported Niuzao on bugracker, everyone is dodging that instance because it doesnt offer any VP, so we have to wait atleast 10 more minutes to re-que again. i agree, just close them for now.

5. I'm fine with the thread beeing closed as long as they see it. I'd rly like to hear an opinion on why are they released. I dont think there is a single player that thinks it's a good thing we can enter them :)

6. I totally agree,and yes they are reported on bug tracker but it will be fine if they are closed till they fix em

7. it is a nice dungeon, like the other mop ones, since it is quite different :) But, in deed, due to the second boss, we wiped several times, ...then on the third... the forth with in battle rez and two healers :D It could be that we didnt know where exactly we should Not throw the saps, and have just failed the final, but we played it for like an hour...... really quite too long :D And now, whenever i queue it, before i load, there is already an afk... in deed, it is cool that we can play it when we desire ( thanks gm :) ), but it would be good if they drop it from the Random queue! :)

8. What about GotSS ? Is it work properly? I joined it with part of my 25 multiboxing team. 1x tank 4x dps. I dealt near 50% to first damage, then boss pulled bombs and no bombs on my way. But my 100% health gone out in 3 seconds.

I had a lot of success when I did that dungeons at Retail and no problem at all.

9. What about GotSS ? Is it work properly? I joined it with part of my 25 multiboxing team. 1x tank 4x dps. I dealt near 50% to first damage, then boss pulled bombs and no bombs on my way. But my 100% health gone out in 3 seconds.

I had a lot of success when I did that dungeons at Retail and no problem at all.
    GotSS is easy peasy