1. Fears and RoF

After taking a 3 months break from this server i started playing again and sadly i've found out that Priest fear, psyfiend fear, warrior fear and rdruid fear that he gets from symbiosis barely break on damage, sometimes i take up to 150k-180k damage and i'm still feared, same happens with Ring of Frost from mages, if you manage to get into the ring the mage can Frostbolt/Scorch you like 4 times and it just won't break and he can even deep you while still in the ring,i don't remember this stuff being like this on retail (MoP) back then when i played, RoF used to break even on Fan of Knives from a rogue and fear broke if a warrior was to hit you with Mortal Strike or a Backstab....or maybe this is "normal" and i'm just ******ed.

2. Yeah the Ring of Frost is atm more a 8 sec AOE Stun xD
    I got nuked from 100%to0% in many duels, with just 1 Ring of Frost Stun, and it dont break for taking 500k dmg sometimes lol.
    Fear has also some other problems like DR with other Fears.

3. well, for most fears, they tend to have a damage threshold that break at, but that threshold is a bit over the top here, and it shouldn't be existante on some spells like intimidating shout.

4. Yeah the Ring of Frost is atm more a 8 sec AOE Stun xD
    I got nuked from 100%to0% in many duels, with just 1 Ring of Frost Stun, and it dont break for taking 500k dmg sometimes lol.
    Fear has also some other problems like DR with other Fears.
    stun breaking on dmg?

5. The Point is zzadr, RoF is NOT a Stun and should break on Dmg.

6. Idk for u guys,but my RoF always works fine.It always breaks on dmg .