1. Dominating comps in early seasons - WOTLK

What do you guys think? Which comps will be dominating 2s, 3s at deadly/fury season with the lack of hp/resillience, haste/arp and 3.3.5scale?

2. 2s: ret/mm, shadow/rogue, ele/destro
    3s: rmp, lsp, beastcleave, tsg (if there will be any 3s activity at all)

3. Why do people think TSG is going to dominate?

Warriors damage going to be misserable.

On the other hand destro/ele are going to hit harder than in wrathful gear

4. Well same here probablly 1st one early game 2nd one mid-end game.

5. WTF? The lock should be casting chaos bolt, not an unsignificant immolate. And where is the dk garg?

6. dk paly
    ret + hunt/rog/dk
    discmage
    discrog
    rogmage
    bc

7. Since it's early seasons, not warriors I guess.
    My bet would be on nuke heavy comps or dot ones, if we're talking about 3v3 obviously.
    Some crazy 3 dps comps may work too, since low resi (bm hunt, retri & enh lol).
    But again, S5 and 3.3.5? Can't be sure how it turns out.

8. Assuming that warriors will be bad is a mistake. Yes they will scale much better than others, but remember that just about everyone will be much lower on resil as well, and they will still have some rather impressive burst (along with the utility which is independent of gear).

I suspect that the successful comps will be pretty much the same: RMP, WLD, RLS, TSG, Wizzcleave, maybe even some good Beastcleaves and Mancleaves. The playstyle and potential of the comps are to a large extent independent of the available gear, as most comps rely on either sustained pressure, setup or burst. Burst comps might suffer the most due to the lack of offensive stats, but that will also be mitigated by the lack of resilience.

2's are a lottery, whatever tickles your fancy will probably work.

9. We PvPers need to look hard after decent DK for TSG. I have found a paladin who is ready for some action, even Hpal too :O

10. I think people are going too hard on Warriors probably not being able to kill someone in a heartbeat. The class is one of the most diverse in terms of the countless amount of utility they provide with multiple interrupts, slows, bleeds, healing reduce, stuns and the list goes on. I think warriors are viable in earlier seasons, but you actually need to know how to play them to their full potential, and very few can do that.

11. I think people are going too hard on Warriors probably not being able to kill someone in a heartbeat. The class is one of the most diverse in terms of the countless amount of utility they provide with multiple interrupts, slows, bleeds, healing reduce, stuns and the list goes on. I think warriors are viable in earlier seasons, but you actually need to know how to play them to their full potential, and very few can do that.
    It depends really... Warrior has always been a bit on the downside when it's low geared but we will see how it's played out... The further the gear curve goes (switching season gears) it will make Warriors stronger :) It will be interesting to see but i think superior comps will outplay Warriors.

12. Yep, you're right, but I think that people will bash on warriors way more, since there seriously aren't many (not any that I can name) that can play the class to full potential at least on Warmane's servers. I used to play on Deathwing with my priest and I got to the ranks you are basically only facing healer / Mournewarrior comps, and I was laughing at the fact that there were people that would just let you freecast anything you ever wanted even though we were in a "high" bracket. Obviously this is just a private server and Deathwing isn't the best PvP server even, but still.

13. Yep, you're right, but I think that people will bash on warriors way more, since there seriously aren't many (not any that I can name) that can play the class to full potential at least on Warmane's servers. I used to play on Deathwing with my priest and I got to the ranks you are basically only facing healer / Mournewarrior comps, and I was laughing at the fact that there were people that would just let you freecast anything you ever wanted even though we were in a "high" bracket. Obviously this is just a private server and Deathwing isn't the best PvP server even, but still.
    I remember i always raged about people who could actually fakecast really well (not that there was a lot of them) but it was hard as hell to pull off a interupt when they kept doing it :P Altho that was back in Sarg i think and not Lord where Sarg was US (rip 0.5-1 sec delay for EU). This is a bit off-topic hehe but yeah some fights has been interesting and some are just like ''i give up'' or ''OMFG THE DMG'' or ''Lol so easy'' (this was with Wrathful gear btw).

123 ... Last