1. I think people are going too hard on Warriors probably not being able to kill someone in a heartbeat. The class is one of the most diverse in terms of the countless amount of utility they provide with multiple interrupts, slows, bleeds, healing reduce, stuns and the list goes on. I think warriors are viable in earlier seasons, but you actually need to know how to play them to their full potential, and very few can do that.
    Did you really wrote that?

multiple interupts=one interupt with 8/12s cd which reduces your damage
    slows=you need to spend GCD and rage to slow somebody+there is a chance to miss, unlike other classes (rogues,DK,mage,shaman,hunter) which have much better slows without spending GCD on them
    healing reduce=yeah if you call that utility
    stuns? you mean 2 gap closers that hapen to stun for 1.5 and 3 seconds?

i still cant comprehend what you just said, how can somebody seriously write such bull**** almost 6 years after 3.3.5a release?

Warrior only has damage, nothing else, without gear you have no damage. thats it.

2. As a warlock, I aproove of the rage comic.

3. Warlock ones are the best ones. Altho the nuke rotation is wrong.

4. Did you really wrote that?

multiple interupts=one interupt with 8/12s cd which reduces your damage
    slows=you need to spend GCD and rage to slow somebody+there is a chance to miss, unlike other classes (rogues,DK,mage,shaman,hunter) which have much better slows without spending GCD on them
    healing reduce=yeah if you call that utility
    stuns? you mean 2 gap closers that hapen to stun for 1.5 and 3 seconds?

i still cant comprehend what you just said, how can somebody seriously write such bull**** almost 6 years after 3.3.5a release?

Warrior only has damage, nothing else, without gear you have no damage. thats it.
    Yes, I did seriously write that.

How does interrupts reduce your damage? Because you may lose a weapon swing?
    I don't think all of those classes you listed have a slow out of GCD, and definitely not all of those classes have 100% unmissable / resistable slows. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't claim those as facts if they aren't either.
    Yes, stuns. I didn't imply they are anything significant (even though the intercept stun is actually pretty long) but they're just another thing from their toolbox of abilities to use.

You're making it hard for me to believe that you've ever played a warrior at a max level if you're seriously going to get upset for someone saying that they can do plenty more than just slam their fists on the keyboard and do damage.

5. Yes, I did seriously write that.

How does interrupts reduce your damage? Because you may lose a weapon swing?
    I don't think all of those classes you listed have a slow out of GCD, and definitely not all of those classes have 100% unmissable / resistable slows. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't claim those as facts if they aren't either.
    Yes, stuns. I didn't imply they are anything significant (even though the intercept stun is actually pretty long) but they're just another thing from their toolbox of abilities to use.

You're making it hard for me to believe that you've ever played a warrior at a max level if you're seriously going to get upset for someone saying that they can do plenty more than just slam their fists on the keyboard and do damage.

i got 2700 as arms/holy, 2500 as THC on AT

I bet you only played on lolten.
    You sound like a warrior is the only class you ever played and thats why you think its more than spaming damage.

if you pummel you are loosing rage, if you shield bash you are loosing swing time

rogue=poisons 70% slow on hit, ambush/backstab 50% slow, none of these needs gcd just ot slow70-50%
    DK=aoe slow on each plague/scourge strike, as frost 50% slow with frost fever, chains are generaly used in rotation to get runic power and this slow is ridiculous 90-50%
    shaman=enha with frostbrand weapon, doenst need gcd or any activation, earthbind totem aoe slow+posible roots/removes slowes from shaman 50%
    hunter=frost trap huge aoe slow, auto slow from chimera shot, wing clip=hamstring, snake trap= slow 50%
    mage= slow with possible root on every ability, autoslowed when attacked, 70% slow
    feral=autoslow with every hit 50%

are you really going to tell me that warrior is good because of slow? worst slow from all slows in this game roflmao not only you need to spend rage/gcd it can also be paried/dodged compared to other slows
    Edited: December 7, 2015 Reason: wording

6. I bet you only played on lolten.
    Nope, played here for like a 6 month-ish period when it was still owned by Molten. My WoW account is made in 2004
    You sound like a warrior is the only class you ever played and thats why you think its more than spaming damage.
    Warrior is actually one of my least played classes.
    if you pummel you are loosing rage, if you shield bash you are loosing swing time
    So you are saying that you shouldn't ever interrupt? Imagine if there wasn't any drawback on interrupting...
    are you really going to tell me that warrior is good because of slow? worst slow from all slows in this game roflmao not only you need to spend rage/gcd it can also be paried/dodged compared to other slows
    I never ever said anything even remotely close to warrior only being good because of the slow, maybe you should actually read my posts before putting on your keyboard warrior pants. And even if warriors slow is the worst, it still is really good.

By the way, don't bother replying anymore, unless you are willing to do it in a civilized manner instead of saying it's bull****, "roflmao".
    Edited: December 7, 2015

7. So you are saying that you shouldn't ever interrupt? Imagine if there wasn't any drawback on interrupting...
    There isnt if your a DK, in TSG just make sure your DK knows how to ****ing kick. Mind Freeze costs nothing, is not on GCD nor causes GCD. Along with Grip and Strangulate/Gnaw, a warrior should have free reign to just tunnel DPS... But I guess you never played with a decent DK :/

8. There isnt if your a DK, in TSG just make sure your DK knows how to ****ing kick. Mind Freeze costs nothing, is not on GCD nor causes GCD. Along with Grip and Strangulate/Gnaw, a warrior should have free reign to just tunnel DPS... But I guess you never played with a decent DK :/
    Kinda irrelevant to my point, but you're right with that specific comp example ^^

9. Kinda irrelevant to my point, but you're right with that specific comp example ^^
    I know, I just love watching warrior argue though, over who can smash their keyboard the hardest.

10. Funny thing is, I'm not even a warrior player myself, my opinion is more like an outside perspective :P

11. PMR TSG
    Always.
    Never heard of PMR, are you thinking of RMP maybe?

12. You're right, though. Ignoring the important interrupts is what loses games. I think the other guy was touching on the point about rage is because a warrior in ****ty gear won't have jack for rage generation. But little does he know, that makes the interrupt that much more important.

13. I love these PvP comics. MOAR COMICS ABOU PVP !!!!!! And about stupid Paladins. :DDDDDDD

14. Why is nobody mentioning PHD? It should be pretty strong considering that healers will probably not be able to efficiently heal through all the CC and constant damage.

First 1234 Last