1. Add teleport locations

Hi, why were these even removed?

Can we please restore all the previous teleport locations? The little guy outside stormwind and orgrimmar previously had places like shattrah, dalaran, etc (a lot more than that) and this new guy only has stormwind, orgrimmar, dueling area, and pvp areas.

What effective has removing those options had other than by forcing us to manually travel there for little items which is supper annoying :/

2. totally agree, I miss all the people in silvermoon city. there is no reason whatsoever to remove them and it killed much fun on warsong.

3. theoretically we are going to use AT Cata Core "soon" so there is now way they are going to make the change you asked, I guess..

4. As obnoxious said,we´re getting AT core before Lordaeron gets the Wotlk update,and if I remember correctly the AT teleporter had all capitals

5. if I remember correctly the AT teleporter had all capitals
    OK, I will recheck when the AT core has been implemented and will report again if they are still missing.

6. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-at-core/page2

"The information we have is the following:
    Once TBC on Lordaeron is released and everything is smooth, we will turn our attention to AT core on the realm for Q/As to test. From what I read it will won't take too long. It will be faster than anyone imagine actually. (Yah, if it can be done fast, why don't do it right now and let Lordaeron wait a bit more on the vanilla content?).

You wanted one answer."

- Palutena (Forum Administrator)

Thats what Palutena said u can also check it on the link above. So i guess we will have AT core when TBC is 100% complete and logically to release Wotlk content on Lordaeron that means TBC is 100% Complete am i right? and if so you should add AT core now or when Wotlk content is released or if TBC content is not fixed it just makes no sence to release the Worlk Content, right? I would like to get an answer, please. :)

With all respect,
    - Smarky

7. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-at-core/page2

"The information we have is the following:
    Once TBC on Lordaeron is released and everything is smooth, we will turn our attention to AT core on the realm for Q/As to test. From what I read it will won't take too long. It will be faster than anyone imagine actually. (Yah, if it can be done fast, why don't do it right now and let Lordaeron wait a bit more on the vanilla content?).

You wanted one answer."

- Palutena (Forum Administrator)

Thats what Palutena said u can also check it on the link above. So i guess we will have AT core when TBC is 100% complete and logically to release Wotlk content on Lordaeron that means TBC is 100% Complete am i right? and if so you should add AT core now or when Wotlk content is released or if TBC content is not fixed it just makes no sence to release the Worlk Content, right? I would like to get an answer, please. :)

With all respect,
    - Smarky
    IMO they gonna need several more months to fix every little tiny bugs on Lordaeron before (if) they turn their attention to us. Maybe in mid 2016 or 2017...

8. Thats what Palutena said u can also check it on the link above. So i guess we will have AT core when TBC is 100% complete and logically to release Wotlk content on Lordaeron that means TBC is 100% Complete am i right? and if so you should add AT core now or when Wotlk content is released or if TBC content is not fixed it just makes no sence to release the Worlk Content, right? I would like to get an answer, please. :)

With all respect,
    - Smarky
    There's still Burning Crusade content not fully implemented, even with the incoming Wrath of the Lich King content, as far as I know, so no, the release on the 10th won't meant "TBC is 100% complete," and that has always been the conditional Staff have stated for attention to be given to changing cores.

9. There's still Burning Crusade content not fully implemented, even with the incoming Wrath of the Lich King content, as far as I know, so no, the release on the 10th won't meant "TBC is 100% complete," and that has always been the conditional Staff have stated for attention to be given to changing cores.
    Ok, thanks but does that mean when TBC is 100% completed or everything is smooth then you will turn attention to AT core and if so when we should expect AT core comming? If possible please tell us a nearby date, hopefully its not in the end of 2016 because we want AT Core ASAP :) and i think that if you turn like 2-3 days on warsong fixing everything like implementing AT core adding some NPCs no on is going to complain daily for something, well yeah there might be someone but its normal and we need more Usefull Events like the last 3v3 event 2 days ago :)

- Smarky
    Edited: December 8, 2015

10. Ok, thanks but does that mean when TBC is 100% completed or everything is smooth then you will turn attention to AT core and if so when we should expect AT core comming? If possible please tell us a nearby date, hopefully its not in the end of 2016 because we want AT Core ASAP :) and i think that if you turn like 2-3 days on warsong fixing everything like implementing AT core adding some NPCs no on is going to complain daily for something, well yeah there might be someone but its normal and we need more Usefull Events like the last 3v3 event 2 days ago :)

- Smarky
    That means the current stance is that once Burning Crusade is fully working, the Developer who will handle the core change will work on that. It's what's planned to happen. And no, I don't have any date to quote from someone else.

11. AT core this month or jk?
    They confirmed 2017.

12. There's no need to add teleportation/some form of travel if the core is coming "soon". For now, stick to the basics, go vanilla when it comes to travel. Others, however, prefer other means ;)