1. Combat bug?

Has anyone else noticed that you get stuck in combat all the time in dungeons on this realm? It is then almost impossible to get out of combat....You can sit in a corner alone for 10+ min and you will still be marked as "in combat"....Is there anyway to trick your way back out of combat while in a dungeon?

Known issue? Does it also happen in BGs and raids 24/7 on this realm? Never seen such issues with getting out of combat....

2. Has anyone else noticed that you get stuck in combat all the time in dungeons on this realm? It is then almost impossible to get out of combat....You can sit in a corner alone for 10+ min and you will still be marked as "in combat"....Is there anyway to trick your way back out of combat while in a dungeon?

Known issue? Does it also happen in BGs and raids 24/7 on this realm? Never seen such issues with getting out of combat....
    teleport out / teleport in?

3. Has anyone else noticed that you get stuck in combat all the time in dungeons on this realm? It is then almost impossible to get out of combat....You can sit in a corner alone for 10+ min and you will still be marked as "in combat"....Is there anyway to trick your way back out of combat while in a dungeon?

Roll hunter .. Feign death .. GG

4. Roll Night elf.. Shadowmeld .. GG

5. Well since we are giving ****ty answers:
    Dont do dungeons. GG

6. like amethran and tclick said , your only option is spells like shadowmelt, vanish, feign death etc for the combat bug thing :P
    and btw i get the combat bug just once in a while (like once in a week or less) maybe im just lucky or so ^^

7. Right...But those are all class specific fixes and I'm a shadow priest :S

Any none class specific tips for other players? Any thing us spriests can use to get out of combat easily while in a dungeon?

Yes you can teleport out and back in but who wants to walk all the way back? :)

8. Shadowmeld is race specific and not class. :D

9. Roll night elf hunter double GG

10. I can say that there are maybe 1-2 Cataclysm dungeons that will always get you stuck in combat, but not often. One of those is the Well of Eternity,

A majority of the times you are stuck in combat in a dungeon, there is aggro somewhere from some creature that has not been killed yet.

For example:

Somewhere along the Dead Mines dungeon, you will eventually start seeing monkeys that when attacked, throw poop(?) at you unless you click on the chains that are bounded to their legs.
    Some monkeys are a little off to the left and while they may not be able to attack you because they are stationary, they will hold aggro until killed or released.

Another thing is in the Lost City of the Tol'vir. People don't notice it, but the little critter bugs on the ground are not aggressive, but they can get aggro if hit by AoE and don't die or if hit by a Shaman's Searing Totem. They can SOMETIMES leave you permanently stuck until killed.

In Grim Batol, the Flame Spirits that the 3rd boss summons can sometimes get stuck underground even after the boss is killed and you may have to move a bit so they can show their selves. There is also the Wyrm Caller that throws nets on your entire party. Those nets can cause aggro until they are killed.

In Blackrock Caverns, there are the Quicksilver elementals that even if they were not ''melted'' by the larger fire elementals, can grab aggro from mobs nearby and will stay frozen, but the aggro will hold until killed. There are also stationary Twilight Zealots (the humanoid dragon things to the right after you get passed the second group of Flame Callers) that are unable to attack, but can grab aggro if they are attacked.

That is just to name a few off the top of my head.
    Yes there is combat issues in dungeons, but a majority of them if not all can be solved by killing whatever has aggro or just by waiting such as Murozond in End Time.

11. Yes there is combat issues in dungeons, but a majority of them if not all can be solved by killing whatever has aggro or just by waiting such as Murozond in End Time.
    Thank you for this very useful post my friend with examples....And actually, I so far only entered blackrock and tides and in both I got combat bugged....

I normally just do PvP and it is easy to get out of combat in that, so this PvE stuff is weird to me...Aggro from some random mob that may not even be attacking me....Awesome :P

12. Thank you for this very useful post my friend with examples....And actually, I so far only entered blackrock and tides and in both I got combat bugged....

I normally just do PvP and it is easy to get out of combat in that, so this PvE stuff is weird to me...Aggro from some random mob that may not even be attacking me....Awesome :P
    If you can't find the aggro'd mob (because there are times when that's no the problem) then just tping out then in helps 99% of the time.

13. If you can't find the aggro'd mob (because there are times when that's no the problem) then just tping out then in helps 99% of the time.
    /out and /in are the specific commands or? Can you even do that if in combat?

Also, that always brings you to the start of the dungeon doesn't it? Your party could be really far along and then they'd have to wait until you manually walk to them I think....

14. Theres a little green eye looking icon on your minimap, right click it, it will say "Teleport out of the dungeon" or something, when out right click it again and it should say "Teleport in the dungeon".
    And yes, you will have to run to your party, but that takes like 1 minute.. Dont tell me youre so lazy you dont wanna run in game :d

12 Last