1. Christmas GIVE AWAY EVENT hosted by Whisperclaws! <<<progress>>>

Dear people of Neltharion!

I've been thinking of arranging a give away event including companions,mounts,epic BoEs,gems ...everything I can wrap up!
    This "event" will last 5 days from Dec 20th to 25th! If this sounds nice to you then throw up a comment, your thoughts etc. The event will me made on the Alliance side ONLY.

Regards, Whisperclaws.

2. Based on what will u giveaway items to people.Explain abit more how it will be shared etc.

3. I will share gifts for 30 mins each day at Stormwind or as long as I have gifts for 1 day each. I will also stream this all if people like :)
    I will share these gifts because of christmas and because christmas is the time of giving, I wish to share happy holiday spirits to everyone.

4. I´ll give you some epics and I might have 1 mount left which you can give away at the last day.

Overall a great idea and streaming it would make it awesome.

How do you select the winners?
    Will there be any requirements to win?

5. No love for the horde ... What the f*ck! That's racist

6. Calm down T-chief, even though it doesnt benefit hordies i still have to appreciate players trying to do something on this realm since warmane staff is seriously neglecting us and as it seems it doesnt to bother them as much.

7. Winners? There are no winners, I will just wrap everything up. Then mix them around in my bags eyes closed and trade them 1 by 1 to every person that trades me. And no, no requirements to win :)

8. B-but... Will I still get my coins Mister Whisper Fister? :( I waited long enough!
    Edited: December 7, 2015

9. B-but... Will I still get my coins Mister Whisper Fister? :( I waited long enough!
    You might ;)

10. No love for the horde ... What the f*ck! That's racist
    Use one of your low level ally toons to claim a present then send it to your horde toon?

11. Use one of your low level ally toons to claim a present then send it to your horde toon?
    Nice idea ;)

12. Make 50 lvl 1 chars = profit ? :D

13. Make 50 lvl 1 chars = profit ? :D
    Not really fam, unless u wanna be a real jerk against other people and be selfish :)

12 Last