1. Some content maybe?

Hello everyone and warmane staff!
    I wonder if any dungeons,raids will be added to the Frostwolf realm?
    I want to get some transmog items but i can't.
    The vote system is now terrible and i cant even get my items...
    Also, i see that the Lordaeron realm has already more things than the second most populated realm(Frostwolf)
    I really hope that Warmane will finally add Vanilla, BC, Wotlk at least cause nowadays i dont even log up cause im bored

Thanks for reading and i hope i'll get some useful,cheering informations :')

2. They still havent launched 5.4.8 after months of promising it. Currently im playing other games and a WoD private server since there is nothing to do in Warmane. I suggest you to take a small break too cause i doubt 5.4.8 will come out any time soon.

3. id rather see old content than 5.4.8 imo

4. id rather see old content than 5.4.8 imo
    Yet neither will come. Ever. You can keep on hoping, but you are just gonna get disappointed, nothing else.

5. They still havent launched 5.4.8 after months of promising it. Currently im playing other games and a WoD private server since there is nothing to do in Warmane. I suggest you to take a small break too cause i doubt 5.4.8 will come out any time soon.
    You maybe right...i guess i stop playing warmane from now on :) thanks the answers guys!

6. Why would molten open up old content? They make cash off the closed content as people donate to buy the gear from those raids/dungeons for transmog? After being on molten/warmane for 6 years ive learnt that when they promise something, it probably wont happen. the promises are just to keep the masses quiet for the time being.

7. Private servers 6 years ago had more scripted pve content, it's getting obvious that they want to get people to donate for unavailable mounts and transmogs. Same goes with vote shop, points were reduced by like 10 times and items are still full priced, for my 2 transmogs i need to vote for 2 months.

8. They keyword here is "SOON". Whenever anyone at SOONmane uses this word in their sentence you can assume that its not gonna happen soon, but take a couple of years.

I suggest you hightail it to the Lore realm, at least they get regular updates and most of the things are scripted.

9. See, this is why I gave up.
    All the bugs, lack of content, GM attitudes; I play retail now and I don't plan in ever looking back to a private server.