1. Seriously...

So im new to this server and was looking a little bit on the forums. This is really bad guys. For us new members here and NOT donators it's like impossible to play here. Im talking about the End game content, here people are mostly donators and i honestly don't have so much problems with that, but for you guys to make it impossible for us to play here i didn't expect. First of all you can NOT find a decent raiding guild without them req. for like 6k GS min. and achievements. Second, there are literally no pugs giving us new people the chance to gear up ourselves. I mean think about it, how are you supposed to find new people for your guild if you are allowing only people with full gear in?

It's a shame really, that the situation stands like this. And honestly i can't figure out the fact that it's fun for you donators with full gear to play like this... isn't it more cool and interesting if it was hard...

2. Mmm at least when I was raiding frequently on WotLK, I didn't find any difficulty raiding without donations. Once I collected a few pieces of Sanc gear, I didn't have too much trouble finding a guild. Granted I ended up making my own later on but it's definitely possible to play normally.

3. Well maybe in the past, but now all i see either you have epic gear and can go raids or you can play 5 months collecting emblems and then get gear...

4. It will be hard to gear up your first char in realm. That is just the way it is.

My suggestion would be to find any raiding guild. Pretty much anything that raids at least ICC10n will work. Get your gear up to ~5.8k gs and get Kingslayer achievement. With those two things and knowledge of the game you can get to pretty much any end-game guild that is recruiting and not overflowed with members.

P.S. Do not expect any kindness from pugs in Deathwing, it will be the last thing you find.

5. I know how things work in PVE, im not a newbie, but it seems like impossible to join a raiding guild, for raids i don't even want to mention them :/

6. "Here people are mostly donators" - no.

You're just another player whining about not being able to join pugs or guilds with your ****ty gear because you're too lazy to grind and farm by yourself. You think pugs and guilds should lower their requirements because you don't meet them, you think you're worth giving a chance to play. That's not how this game works and it never will. Deal with it and gear up the hard way through pugs you can join and you'll eventually have the gear to get in a guild which makes everything easier for your alts.

Either that or have friends in a good guild already so you can get carried and skip the whole pug-grind thing

7. "Here people are mostly donators" - no.

You're just another player whining about not being able to join pugs or guilds with your ****ty gear because you're too lazy to grind and farm by yourself. You think pugs and guilds should lower their requirements because you don't meet them, you think you're worth giving a chance to play. That's not how this game works and it never will. Deal with it and gear up the hard way through pugs you can join and you'll eventually have the gear to get in a guild which makes everything easier for your alts.

Either that or have friends in a good guild already so you can get carried and skip the whole pug-grind thing
    Mate, i just poped into a 6k GS lad that didn't know what LFG means, and he wanted to go POS with me.... I correct my self, not most but there are ALOT of them who are. I have nothing against with grinding and ****, i quite enjoy it to be honest, but the point here is that it is too hard almost impossible to get to ICC if you don't have 6k GS, tell me otherwise and i will SS you every chat that i had from this moment onward and post it here as evidence. You probably have a nice guild and couple of friends playing here and im glad for ya, but for us who are alone without a guild it's pretty hard. So please if you just gonna spill some bollocks here and don't have a decent advise i suggest you bugger off...

8. QQ thread

I've leveled and geared a warlock to 5.7 in around 5 weeks, instead of spending your time on the forum, make your own raids and you'll get results ;)

9. Mate, i just poped into a 6k GS lad that didn't know what LFG means, and he wanted to go POS with me.... I correct my self, not most but there are ALOT of them who are. I have nothing against with grinding and ****, i quite enjoy it to be honest, but the point here is that it is too hard almost impossible to get to ICC if you don't have 6k GS, tell me otherwise and i will SS you every chat that i had from this moment onward and post it here as evidence. You probably have a nice guild and couple of friends playing here and im glad for ya, but for us who are alone without a guild it's pretty hard. So please if you just gonna spill some bollocks here and don't have a decent advise i suggest you bugger off...
    "Decent advice". There's no magic trick. If you don't have contacts/guild to raid or gear/achievements to join pugs, it's gonna be hard. That's how it is, deal with it. Your first character is always gonna be a pain to gear. You're just whining here saying "I'm never gonna be able to join a raid, pugs never invite me". Just keep trying and eventually you'll find a pug that requires 5.6, maybe 5.4k GS which you can easily get through FoS/PoS/VoA/ToCs. If you can't understand this just pick another game to play.

10. P.S. We had a BiS rogue in our guild who did not know what to do on Tombs of Sindragosa. We tried to at least tech him and later after he kept dying on Sindra and causing wipes on both 10 nm, 25nm trial runs, he was demoted to 'social'

That lad left guild in rage and now he is happy being carried in an end guild. So yes, pretty much Deathwing is about your GS. If you want real hardcore gaming, hit up Lordaeron. Horde has majority in PVE players atm.

Still ifyou are up for deathwing, try pugging alt runs on friday/saturdays. Dont know present conditions but i myself used to make 2 alt runs for 25nm ICC, One on friday and 2nd on saturday.

11. Try farming fos pos normal untill you'll gear enough and fos pos hc will open, than farm those daily and if you can hor hc also, but thats a long shot. At 4.5-4.7 you can join a toc 10, voa 10-25, onyxia and if you're lucky a toc 25n. After, or at 5k, your best shot for an icc run even for few bosses, is 1 day before the restart of all raids when ppls make alt run or are disperate for some raiders to get in icc and fetch some boes or gear. Finding a casual guild at 5.5 is a piece of cake.

Last step is 6k+ and joining Jiji's guild.

12. Thanks for the advice. i didn't want to sound cocky in the past and i apologise if i did, but i want to know one thing since it's been a while since i played WOTLK cuz after WOTLK gearing change alot. So imy question is this, i have reached like 4.8k GS i have 232ivl items give or take 1 or 2 bellow that. Now i have these Emblems of Triumph and i don't know what to do with them since they also give 232ilvl gear... Can someone say to me is there any other way to get to like 5.2-5.5k GS without going to raids? Or this is the max as for dungeons . Thanks

13. Thanks for the advice. i didn't want to sound cocky in the past and i apologise if i did, but i want to know one thing since it's been a while since i played WOTLK cuz after WOTLK gearing change alot. So imy question is this, i have reached like 4.8k GS i have 232ivl items give or take 1 or 2 bellow that. Now i have these Emblems of Triumph and i don't know what to do with them since they also give 232ilvl gear... Can someone say to me is there any other way to get to like 5.2-5.5k GS without going to raids? Or this is the max as for dungeons . Thanks

Ye, EOTS are nice also, you can look for this NPC in Dalaran http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35494/arcanist-miluria and see if you need something from her, or try to get your hands on 4-5 pieces of gear with http://www.wowhead.com/item=47242/trophy-of-the-crusade from the TOC 25n.

If no, donating will get you some nice items or the vote point shop tho slower but it works.

cheers

14. Well maybe in the past, but now all i see either you have epic gear and can go raids or you can play 5 months collecting emblems and then get gear...
    i got 8 chars on lvl 80 now and for each of them i need around 1 week max to get full t9:-)

15. Sadly not all of us has that much time to play :/

123 Last