1. BG Heroes Premade Vs DDS Premade

A great game by DDS as they VSed the BG Heroes nice game guys :)

2. I wonder why horde players alway post and make threads in the forum about every BG that you win. :/

I see nothing special in that bg.
    Edited: December 7, 2015

3. I wonder why horde players alway post and make threads in the forum about every BG that you win. :/
    Because they simple cant post it about Arenas...

4. Because they simple cant post it about Arenas...

They were losing 3/4 of the random bgs during the past months, and lately just because they are winning more since a month ago, their hype is exorbitant...

5. Changed my mind, why not let me put the nail in the coffin

6. I have more than 5000 victories to post, but I would be banned for mass-spam, and I will not waste my time doing it, lol.

7. I have more than 5000 victories to post, but I would be banned for mass-spam, and I will not waste my time doing it, lol.
    I would find that quite amusing to look at delenis

8. Ty Tdot for being our biggest fan through all those hard times on server, and talking about us on a daily basis on forum. Also special thanks to your premades which helped me gear my toons fast.
    Sincerely, Ell.

9. theres a special circle in hell just for you bg heroes.

10. Btw Devildolx was in that bg healing the **** out of everyone and he got rekt :)

11. Btw Devildolx was in that bg healing the **** out of everyone and he got rekt :)
    Then you know... lets play rated bgs.

12. Then you know... lets play rated bgs.
    Yeah, lets do that? When are you ready? Rofl

13. That guild lasted long
    They were a Horde guild with some Ally players that tranfered for some weeks. Nothing that serious :D

Yeah, lets do that? When are you ready? Rofl
    Maybe you should let people get BiS Boomkins first, and then fight agaisnt them :D
    Lets be honest, you guys know what you're doing in RBGs but, ur comp is doing 70% of the work.
    Edited: December 8, 2015

123 ... Last