1. /Gasp, Tdot learned how to use imgur! Proud of you mate!
    plot twist:someone else uploaded pics to imgur for him

2. "I find it pretty sad how you seem to ignore anything that makes you look bad in my posts. " (from rain)

thats what tdot always does :/
    the funny thing about tdot is ingame (if u whisp him) he is mostly a total different person ,mostly nice funny and a bit too funky for me ^^
    but as soon as he visits the forum he mutates to an really annoying person in my opinion ...

could we just all stop this useless forum war and start kickin our asses more often ingame?:D

cmon guys its xmas share some love not hate :D

3. i dont get it? is it soooo funny that some people enjoy the xmas time (for me its 1.12 - 30.12) that they spread words/posts about love and happiness ?
    but nvm i guess u posted that so tdot can avoid the facts one more time :P

4. the funny thing about tdot is ingame (if u whisp him) he is mostly a total different person ,mostly nice funny and a bit too funky for me ^^
    And how exactly would you know that?

I don't ever recall whispering you ever

5. plot twist:someone else uploaded pics to imgur for him
    Plot twist: I was never actually tdot

6. Allah will punish you all with the eternal fire.

7. Allah will punish you all with the eternal fire.
    Not if Trump gets him first :^)

8. And how exactly would you know that?

I don't ever recall whispering you ever
    are u really sure about that? just because my name is namesftw in the forum does not mean im namesftw ingame ;D
    trust me we know each other and ingame you are complete different most of the times...but yea be a troll in the forum and destroy the last bit of reputation u have :/

9. are u really sure about that? just because my name is namesftw in the forum does not mean im namesftw ingame ;D
    trust me we know each other and ingame you are complete different most of the times...but yea be a troll in the forum and destroy the last bit of reputation u have :/
    Your starting to freak me out a little bit..

10. Your starting to freak me out a little bit..
    U scurred?

Ill agree with namesftw tho, the few times I talked to Tdot ingame he seemed quite normal... Maybe this really isnt real Tdot :o..
    Edited: December 10, 2015

11. U scurred?

Ill agree with namesftw tho, the few times I talked to Tdot ingame he seemed quite normal... Maybe this really isnt real Tdot :o..
    He is a forum attention whore :D

12. That guild lasted long
    yup we all xfer to ally to claim top 10 cya have fun in bg

13. yup we all xfer to ally to claim top 10 cya have fun in bg
    Racial>Masterfaction :>

14. yup we all xfer to ally to claim top 10 cya have fun in bg
    That guild and all the trashtalk disappeared immediately when you failed to win that rbg

First ... 4567 Last