1. Suggestions,what to do?

Idk what to do on warmane.It's to ****ing bored.Tried arena,geared 7 chars,got some rating ,tried pve,dueling etc.But it's to fcking bored ,i play same things 5-6 months. And now when i know on new season there isn't new gear at 5.4.8 it makes me more sad.Things i wanted to do is old raids,getting xmog,but they aren't working...I would love to play rated bg's ,but me and my guild can't find enemies from horde to do it.So any suggestions what to do?

2. Do something other than play WoW. I'm completely serious.

3. get more Achievements to increase the amount of "vote"point you can collect?
    try other realms meanwhile they make proper update to Froswolf?
    read a book?

4. Go and live a life man XD
    Seriously though, go do something else, rest a bit before they update to 5.4.8.

5. make a neutral panda :D
    DON'T !!!

6. I would love to play rated bg's ,but me and my guild can't find enemies from horde to do it.So any suggestions what to do?
    Make a char on Neltharion and join a good PvP guild... A lot of RBGs every weekend ;D Good luck and have fun.

7. Make a char on Neltharion and join a good PvP guild... A lot of RBGs every weekend ;D Good luck and have fun.
    Is it working fine?Both pvp and pve?

8. the update will come on January-March I guess, after they fixed first tier stuff of LoD, until then take a break from WoW.
    That's the best thing to do.

9. Break from WoW and do something with You in real life :)

10. Maby try a other Game, i like to play Dota 2.
    After loose/win many BGs cause my/their Team has 8 green Gear and 3 afk i sometimes need a break from WOW and want to play a fair Game :D

11. Create a hunter and spend your life flying around the same places waiting for beast to spawn... wait... this is a terrible idea...
    Well if you have 7 chars, make 11 ;D
    Make reps, farm gold, do events with your guild, raid ogrimmar and lag the server (maybe a bad idea also), pic your character on paint and try to get more achievements ;D