1. literally ****ed everyone who had already made plans to push hard the first 24 hours. thanks I guess. woooo.
    So... should we still comunicate with community or leave them in the darkness? Because, to share and receive sarcasm back has grown very displeasing.

What the hell are you thinkin?
    Seriously considering not telling dates anymore. That's what the hell we are thinking.

2. Seriously considering not telling dates anymore. That's what the hell we are thinking.
    Facepalm, dont even know what to say.

3. So... should we still comunicate with community or leave them in the darkness? Because, to share and receive sarcasm back has grown very displeasing.

Seriously considering not telling dates anymore. That's what the hell we are thinking.
    Someone will always be unsatisfied. If you do, they're disappointed, if you dont, they're still disappointed, trying to please people.. is.. rather... hard

It's not like it's postponed for a month

4. I know this desition is for the best, 2 more days of tests and fixes is not a bad call. I'm conflicted by the fact that it's getting released on a weekend, population cap is gonna be 5k+ over the cap with filthy casuals trying to log :(

5. Seriously considering not telling dates anymore. That's what the hell we are thinking.
    Good grief, you would think people would be excited that Warmane is extending the time and taking an extra pass at any bugs/scripting errors they may have left.

We really can't tell exact time. Reason is that there might be any kinds of unplanned issues (hopefully not).
    Oh well, I'm fine with waiting until the weekend, gives my guild extra time to stock up on mats and gold.

6. People do appreciate knowing the date and being able to plan; it even helps you build a more engaged community by building anticipation. ;-)

However, as others have indicated, an explanation would be appreciated rather than changing plans so abruptly and seeming to pretend nothing had changed on the front page. That's all most reasonable players would want.

Let us say "Okay, good, they want to get it right; we can wait for quality," with confidence!

7. Good grief, you would think people would be excited that Warmane is extending the time and taking an extra pass at any bugs/scripting errors they may have left.
    But there's nothing to whine about if people consider the positives, man.

8. People do appreciate knowing the date and being able to plan; it even helps you build a more engaged community by building anticipation. ;-)

However, as others have indicated, an explanation would be appreciated rather than changing plans so abruptly and seeming to pretend nothing had changed on the front page. That's all most reasonable players would want.

Let us say "Okay, good, they want to get it right; we can wait for quality," with confidence!
    Agree completely, knowing the release date is nice for the community. If it gets pushed, so be it, but it'd be nice to see an acknowledgement somewhere more official.

9. NICEEE GOOD JOB BOYS! 12 is best date

10. Kinda wearing on me to see people busting Warmane staff's balls over every little decision they make. I understand constructive criticism but some people (especially those entitled crybabies who like to think they're protected because they're very active in testing raids and reporting bugs) don't know how to contain the vitriol.

11. So... should we still comunicate with community or leave them in the darkness? Because, to share and receive sarcasm back has grown very displeasing.

Leave them in the dark unless you're absoloutely sure.

Like I get it, things are always subject to change. But to leave it this late? It's just bad information management.

12. Leave them in the dark unless you're absoloutely sure.
    Like I get it, things are always subject to change. But to leave it this late? It's just bad information management.
    Or perhaps unforeseen events?

13. like, why are you giving people more ammunition?

14. I am very puzzled when it comes to the reason and why u have chosen to act the way u did. I would have respected a new post "We are sorry to inform you that we will have to postpone the release date to the 12th due to newly discovered bugs/missing scripts etc. Sorry for the inconvinience" or something like that, instead of just editing your earlier post and saying nothing. It is weird.
    We are all so excited about the wotlk expansion and most of us have planned around your earlier release date, so it seems like the most reasonable thing to do. I am not butthurt when it comes to the date change, I am just questioning your approach.

Another thing is, Paluenta, why would u even consider leaving us all in the dark because of some sarcastic posters? They are merely a small percentage of the community. You shouldnt let yourself be offended like that. When im reading through this thread I've also read quite a few postive ones, understanding the fact that you need to fix some things. Why not focus on them?

First 1234 ... Last