1. Wotlk Release on 12?????

god why, just why -.-

2. god why, just why -.-
    Thank god they release it on a SATURDAY! THATS THE BEST DATE! GAME 48 HOURS!

3. Thank god they release it on a SATURDAY! THATS THE BEST DATE! GAME 48 HOURS!
    Rather have the traditional launch day ddos and instability hit on Thursday. Then it will be stable for the weekend.

4. Rather have the traditional launch day ddos and instability hit on Thursday. Then it will be stable for the weekend.
    Same.

Well I guess I can run my errands on friday without losing time.

5. And here I had made plans and set everything up for being able to level on Thursday, as has everybody else. Why, in the actual ****, do you want to launch on a Saturday? Unless you just want the big numbers. Let me guess, you just want to reach that "10K pop" on launch day so you can update the banner on the main page to an already designed "10K hype" background, right?

6. More time for Far cry. Good, i like this.

7. And here I had made plans and set everything up for being able to level on Thursday, as has everybody else. Why, in the actual ****, do you want to launch on a Saturday? Unless you just want the big numbers. Let me guess, you just want to reach that "10K pop" on launch day so you can update the banner on the main page to an already designed "10K hype" background, right?
    Just think of all the people who asked for the day off work...
    I feel bad for them.

8. Just think of all the people who asked for the day off work...
    I feel bad for them.
    Warmane doesn't.

9. Spoiler: Show

Better come up with another excuse for job bail, hint
    Edited: December 9, 2015

10. literally ****ed everyone who had already made plans to push hard the first 24 hours. thanks I guess. woooo.

11. Release the 12th?

Okey so I just noticed you changed the releasedate of WOTLK Launch from 10th the 12th.
    First you did not state that you will change it before today, or now? I saw it at 02:36 GMT+1 so just say you changed it earlier this evening.
    However I know quite a few people that taken Thursday off from work AND Friday? What the hell are you thinkin?
    Yes a release on 12th would be perfect otherwise but you change it 2 day before the actuall release?
    I mean that's kinda douchy in my book.
    Have some good motivation to doing this rather than you're gonna fix bugs?

Just want to add "Lordaeron Wrath of the Lich King launch will be released on December 10, 2015."
    Can you please also explain why you stat "WILL BE LAUNCHED" and then you go on and change it?
    Also you DID NOT even say you changed it, feel's kind of ignorant.
    Edited: December 9, 2015

12. Okey so I just noticed you changed the releasedate of WOTLK Launch from 10th the 12th.
    First you did not state that you will change it before today, or now? I saw it at 02:36 GMT+1 so just say you changed it earlier this evening.
    However I know quite a few people that taken Thursday off from work AND Friday? What the hell are you thinkin?
    Yes a release on 12th would be perfekt otherwise but you change it 2 day before the actuall release?
    I mean that's kinda douchy in my book.
    Have some good motivation to doing this rather than you're gonna fix bugs?
    To be honest would been great if it was released on 10th then it might have been unstable for the whole day and the day after that and be fixed till the weekend when people can play but... I guess we gotta live with that... I feel sad for those who have planned it too but yeah life's a ***** :/

13. if you took 2 days off work just to play wow you've got issues and should be more worried about that than a change in release date.

14. To be honest would been great if it was released on 10th then it might have been unstable for the whole day and the day after that and be fixed till the weekend when people can play but... I guess we gotta live with that... I feel sad for those who have planned it too but yeah life's a ***** :/
    It's still a really really really bad thing to do.

15. if you took 2 days off work just to play wow you've got issues and should be more worried about that than a change in release date.
    Why? People are entitled to days off naturally along with Vacation Days. If someone wishes to spend said days playing a game that is their choice not yours.

123 ... Last